Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am
-"Stop that!" Eve said, the little dragon kept biting at her whenever she tried to push the wall. "What's wrong?!"
-Gematria glared at her. "You don't want me to go in." Eve said.
-The dragon snorted smoke. Instead of hiding in a cave, why don't you go take down those two in the first place!
-Eve raised an eyebrow. "So, you can talk to me telepathically. But, to answer your question, they will rip me to pieces! They'll tear me apart limb from limb and drag my body around until I die. Does that answer your question?"
-You're just a coward. In order to save Proctor, you have to first take down those two. Then, that Angel of Death will be free to help you. Just do it! Lady Ivy trained you for hell! Those two are a mere stepping stone!
-"No, he's hiding from everything IN hell!!! He's hiding from Lady D, and going into hell will only make things worse. So, for now, i just have to wait it out. Besides, those two are entirely out of my league." Eve argued, pushing open the wall. She found Alex waiting for her to come in. Lynette and Chaos were on cots.
-"Sorry I took so long. I got lost on the path of life..." Eve trailed off. The dragon angrily crawled into the corner, facing the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am
~"No prob. You can rest on the third cot over there, if you like."

Alex pointed to the third cot in the corner next to the door.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 pm
-"Ok. Thanks," Eve said.
She layed down on the cot next to Lynette's. Eve looked up at the ceiling, into the dark. Time is running out. Caiden has to be getting impatient by now. I wonder how Proctor is... She rolled over facing the wall so that nobody could see her cry. I'm so sorry...!
-The dragon growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm
Lynette fell asleep almost instantly. What waited in her dreams was something that would haunt her for a long time.

Lynette was jolted back awake. Sweat dripped from her head as chills sent down her spine. She searched her surrounding and saw everything was back to normal. Lynette stood up, and without her shoes, she walked to the door.

-"Alex, I'll be back. I need to go for a little walk."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm
Alex concerned himself with what happened but knew in his heart he had to let her go on her own for a while, to let her breathe.

~"Ok. Don't get lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm
-Eve sat up. "I think I might as well go outside too. I don't like it in here."
She walked out and Gematria followed her enthusiastically.
-Are we going to kill the Angels?!
-"No. I'm going to get out of that room." The dragon shrank into a glow mass and went into the tiny bottle around Eve's neck. "Well fine! Be a jackass!"
-She slowly sat down in the hall.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Lynette walked on, her mind racing. Swallowed in darkness, the cold earth under her feet and the stale air, it all made her feel as if she was already in a coffin.
I can't be thinking about death...It was only a dream...
Lynette tried to start a small fireball, but was unable. She was far too jittery. She even tried lightning which still didn't work. She started to run. Running aimlessly into the dark seemed to calm her.

Wandering through the darkness she kept reliving her nightmare.
Lynette sat down against the wall and hugged her knees.
A dream is just a dream, and that's that. There's no way I'd be ripped to shreds by faceless demons...Unless...
Lynette screeched and stood up, lighting a firewall around her. Seeing a snake slither away to her left she relaxed.
-"I can't believe I got scared of a snake that was on my foot."

Lynette dropped the wall of fire and returned to her previous sitting position.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm
-Eve heard a screech coming from farther down the hall then heard the roar of flames.
-"Lynette!" she said, getting up. She ran down into the darkness until she found Lynette siting on the floor.
-"Hey, are you okay?" Eve asked, sitting next to her.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm
Lynette looked at Eve and started to laugh.
-"Yeah, I just got scared of nothing...What are you doing out here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm
-"I hate that room. I really hate these tunnels. But I know if I go out there, I'll be torn apart, and then they'll find you guys." She said with a sigh.
-Unless...if I use my new power.....Nah, they'll probably just slip through it. Or just not be affected by it...
-"So yep."  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 pm
-"I see. Maybe we should all head out to a different town. Apparently these tunnels lead elsewhere so, its worth a shot in my opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:46 pm
-"That could work I guess. Well, anyhow, I may as well try. If I'm not back in an hour, I'm probably dead," Eve said with a laugh. She got up and wandered farther into the dark abyss.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm
-"Hey!" Lynette said as she stood up.
-"I'm going with you."

Lynette caught up to Eve and lit the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:12 pm
-Eve looked back over her shoulder, "Okay!" for once, someone wanted to come with her.
-"Are you going to go into town if I find a way out?"  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Lynette thought it over for a moment.
-"Sure, I guess."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff