Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 am
User Image
"its ok"hana says smileing  
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
LunarFlowerKitty
User Image
hana catches sakura

Ryuu : why did she faint ? *looking at Guu*

Guu:Long story *scratches head*

Ryuu : ? *shrugs* so then what now ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

*puts hand on Sakura's shoulder*
Guu:You're probably sad now arent you

Sakura : *looks at Guu* s-sad ? why ?

Guu:Oh,so you're actually glad and not sad *looks at with a small smile*

Sakura : m-me happy about being called cute ?? um w-well i-i-i *to self : owhhaaaa* *passes out*

*Guu catches Sakura before she fell*
Guu:Heh,there she goes again,ok,gotta do the spell again *takes out wand which is actually a breadstick and chants spell once more awaking Sakura again* there we go *puts bread.....wand back*

Sakura : wha.....*a little drool hanging from the side of her mouth* *to self : why did i think about bread* *remebers that she fainted again* *blushes* whaa im so sorry!!!

Guu:Eh,im used to helping Rez when he dies so dont worry about it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : m-me happy about being called cute ?? um w-well i-i-i *to self : owhhaaaa* *passes out*

Guu:Heh,there she goes again,ok,gotta do the spell again *takes out wand which is actually a breadstick and chants spell once more awaking Sakura again* there we go *puts bread.....wand back*

Sakura : wha.....*a little drool hanging from the side of her mouth* *to self : why did i think about bread* *remebers that she fainted again* *blushes* whaa im so sorry!!!

Sakura ; o-oh ok oh by the w-way he has all his s-six lives  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Oh......well how did he get them back  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : i-i used a spell that i learned that can bring back the lives of nekos if they had only 3 left i-i can also add lives but thats only possible if the person never lost a life  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : i-i used a spell that i learned that can bring back the lives of nekos if they had only 3 left i-i can also add lives but thats only possible if the person never lost a life

Guu:Well,Rez keeps losing his lives so it's good that you gave some more lives to him.....although he might lose them again  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:08 am
(yawns man this rp is slow sorry i know ur watchin utube) sweatdrop  

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:09 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Well,Rez keeps losing his lives so it's good that you gave some more lives to him.....although he might lose them again

Sakura : h-he wont lose them..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Yeah,but i know Rez and trust me....he will risk his life to save others and he gets into all kinds of deadly problems.....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Guu:Yeah,but i know Rez and trust me....he will risk his life to save others and he gets into all kinds of deadly problems.....

Sakura : n-no im serious h-he'll only lose the 3 that a-are naturally h-his but not the ones i gave him t-there permanant  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:18 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : n-no im serious h-he'll only lose the 3 that a-are naturally h-his but not the ones i gave him t-there permanant

Guu:Ooh.....*takes out sword* so if i stabbed him 9 times,he'll only lose the three he already had  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 am
User Image
hana takes out the creature and begans to examin it"oh my god its just what i thought"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 am
LunarFlowerKitty
User Image
hana takes out the creature and begans to examin it"oh my god its just what i thought"

Rez:Wha....what is it  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:23 am
User Image
"this creature is the legendary honakauzuzuki its super rare and valuble and not to mention extreamly dangerous"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games