Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:56 pm
[[OOC: okay then ... its a time skip to the next morning]]

Lisa's alarm went of at 7:00 a.m but Lisa only threw her pillow at the clock as she burried her head under the blankets. Yesterday seemed to be a blur and she really couldn't be stuffed dealing with another day like before. "Meow?" Lisa opened one eye to see what it was. "Oh, morning Tia. Sleep well?" She asked, sitting up and stroking her kitten's head. Tia purred in response.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:27 am
Asuka walked down the stairs to the kitchen, still half asleep. She had showered earlier that morning, so her hair was wet.
"Good morning," her mother said.
"Morning," Asuka grumbled.
"You know, you wouldn't be so tired in the morning if you went to bad at a reasonable time. You always stay up to about midnight," her mother told her.
Asuka just sat at the table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isamu woke up to the sun shining through the window.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am
joey woke up."where?...oh"he almost forgot that he was at shinji and renji's.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 pm
Lisa slid out of bed and into the bathroom. She showered and dressed for school. To lazy to walk down the stairs, she slid down she banister. "Breakfast time," she said as Tia rubbed against Lisa's leg, trying to tell the human she was hungry.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 am
Isamu climbed out of bed. He then started to change. When he pulled his shirt off, the scar that was the proof of his attempt to run away was revealed. It was a long, jagged scar extending from his left shoulder down his back to his right hip. Isamu pulled on a fresh shirt to hide it and finished changing. Then he walked downstairs where his grandmother was making breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:27 am
*yawn* "well, i better get up."joey said.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Lisa finished breakfast and went back upstairs to brush her teeth and get her skateboard and bag. ~timeskip~ She closed the front down and locked it. She put her skateboard on the ground and took off down the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 pm
((Oops. I forgot to reply yesterday. XD Sorry.))

After finishing breakfast, Isamu finished up his morning routine, grabbed his bag, and left the house. He walked down the street in the direction of school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka dragged herself out of the house. I'm gonna sleep during first class, she thought, yawning.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm
[[OOC: its okayy ... btw,, i created 2 more characters so it will even things up a bit cause we had more boys den girls]]

Lisa rode her skateboard past Shinji and Renji's house. She muttered something which sounded like a curse and rode faster.

Emily quietly grabbed her school bag and opened the car down. She closed the door and put on her seat belt as her mother started the car. The drove out of the garage and down the street. Emily just stared out the window, watching the world wake up. She quickly looked away when she passed some kids from school.

[[OOC: i'll write something else for the other character later .... when i can think of something]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:45 pm
((I was grounded))

Toya woke up and smiled at Kyo who was asleep next to her, she sat up and stretched her arms. It was a nice day out so she chose not to go to school that day, why not? She had tons of shopping to do and she wasnt going to leave Kyo on his own in her grandparents' home.

Shinji walked down stairs with a yawn, his pajama bottom covered his feet and drug on the ground. He yawned and stretched "Lee how long have you been up?" He asked.

Lee was sitting in the window ceil his feet dangling out side "I never went to sleep, why?" He asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Lisa turned into the next street, grateful to be away from that house.

Emily's mother parked the car outside the school carpark. Emily got out, saying a quick goodbye to her mother. Her hands tightened around the book she was holding as she walked through the school gates and past some of the students who were already there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Kyo woke up and saw Toya wasnt there, there was a note on the pillow saying she was at the market. He nodded and hopped out the window and wondered till he saw the highschool, he walked onto the grounds and looked around, he hadnt been to school in a while. Students looked at him but just passed him off as one of the short kids that the school had, he looked around him, so this was where Toya went it wa so.....big  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 pm
Emily saw the boy and knew he was too young to attend the school but didn't say anything. Instead, she just sat down on the steps and opened her book, waiting for the bell to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 am
"hey lisa." it was renji."dont like our place?" he looked like he'd been there for hours."i heard what you said. i have ears like a hawk."  

nintendoking99

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 pm
Asuka got to school much earlier than she did yesterday. Her friends(who are just minor characters) were already there and talking up a storm. It seems they got a lot of sleep. Asuka walked over, yawning.
"Hey, Asuka!" one said, a girl named Aika.
"Wow, you look exhausted," another girl, who's name was Amaya, commented.
"You should get more sleep," Ayaka, another girl, told her.

"You sound like my mom."

((I'll reply with Isamu later, when I think of a way to reply with him. XD))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games