Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Piro jumped back several feet. "What the heck man. You some kinda human torch or something?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
"Oh right, you've forgotten. Yes i can manipulate fire, even," Axel unsheathed his knife and set it ablaze. "set things on fire without actually harming it."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm
"Wow, let me try. let me try." He grabbed a rock from the floor and started to stair at it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:25 pm
Axel chuckled, "Piro it doesn't work like that. You're powers consist of using the shadows and darkness to your advantage." Axel doused his knife and sheathed it. He was amused at how strangely Piro had been acting. He seemed to be acting like a child. "Piro, how old are you?" He asked curiously.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:44 pm
"Um, if i may make a suggestion, cant we, using our shadow powers just faze through the door..?" Arekkusa pointed out.

Dakouta slapped her forehead. "You just figured out that now..?" she mumbled under her breath, wondering why they hadn't done it already.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:58 pm
Ryousuke stood up and rubbed his head. "Ok I guess that's over" he mumbled as he looked around and saw a stone. "another altar" He said and drew his sword. "Shatter!" He yelled out as he struck the stone but the blade bounced off making him fall. "ow....I guess I cant break it..." He muttered under his breath. All of a sudden a voice rang through the area. 'Only one born of water and ice may cut me' He sighed and leaned against the wall waiting.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:55 am
"You say something Icy, but yeah um i not that good at doing that yet. I only started trying out my powers like two days after the event, so i only have about two days of practice." Piro stated as he stared at the floor. "Im lucky if i can even walk through a wall alone. That's why i set up so many traps. im useless."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:29 am
"Well, youve set up a portal for us not too long ago, let me see if i remember it.." Arekkusa said. She walked up and placed her palms against the door. A dark portal appeared. "I can see the other side guys, go on through." She called happily.

"Oh its nothing lets just get on with it.." Dakouta said and she hopped through the dark vortex. She ended up on the inside of the door. Wow girl, youve got the hang of that power.. She thought and glared in Arekkusa's direction.  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:36 am
"If you say i did it then i must have. Here goes nothing." Piro said as he jumped into his own shadow portal. He popped out of the ceiling on the other side. "Wha..." he crashed into the floor. "I told you i don't have the hang of it!" He snapped as he clutched his head.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Ryousuke sighed and mumbled. "someone born of water and ice....who is born of water and ice....wait do they mean someone with water and Ice elemental...." He then shook his head and looked at the stone. "Shatter!' He yelled out again and struck the stone but the same effect occurred and he landed on his back again. "oww" he said as he stood back up only for the voice to ring throughout the room. 'only one born of water and ice may cut me and claim my treasure' Ryousuke just shrugged and went back to waiting.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm
An astonished look came over Axel's face. "B-but!? You! This doesn't make any sense. Well it does but still! Never mind i'll just finish the the door." he said as he resumed melting the other hinges.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:25 pm
"Well alright." She answered and hopped through herself. "Oh piro im sorry, next time ill just take your word i guess.."

Dakouta stood still as she heard the voice echo. "Um hey guys you hear that..?"

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Axel turned his around still melting the hinge to ask, "What?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm
"I guess it was nothing.." Dakouta called to him from the other side of the portal.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm
"Please don't scare me like." Axel said plainly.
(Portal?)  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games