Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Alaric smiled at Allie, rock in his hand, "Cool I won, again?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Allie looked from her two fingers that represented scissors to Alaric's fist which was the rock that broke the scissors. She looked at her hand again and shut her eyes, her face filling with a frown. Her figure relaxed into a slouch and her face went blank. She opened her eyes, but it didn't seem like she was seeing anything at all. She made eye contact with Alaric. She attempted a smile, but it didn't work for her. "Allie says bye." she said flatly.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 pm
Alaric got a strange look of disappointment and curiosity on his face. "Can you tell her I can't wait to play with her again? And... I don't think I've met you." He smiled and held out his hand, "I'm Alaric, Karissa's hopeful."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:23 pm
A small smile twitched at Lissa's lips, but faded quickly. She looked from his hand to his smile, she slowly extended her hand and set it limply in his. She dropped her hand and met his eyes for a moment, "You have met me. I'm not memorable though, so I don't blame you for forgetting." she told him. A smile tugged at her mouth again, "Karissa's hopeful." she said, with no inflection.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 am
Alaric looked at the emotion on her face and smiled, "I do remember you, I met you before I knew that Karissa had different minds in her. I think that every mind you have is wonderful in it's own way. I could never forget one. So what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Lissa looked at Alaric through her hair, she wasn't bothered enough to push it out of her face. "Lissa." she responded.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 am
Alaric smiled, "Why are all of your names so pretty? And what do you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm
Lissa shrugged, "Several of us just picked our names up from someone Karissa used to know. Karissa was named by her mother." she answered. She slowly looked around the room, "I like to watch movies, or people. I like to watch how they act." she told him, her voice remaining flat.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm
Alaric nodded, "Makes sense. So I'm guessing you have adorexia. Or something like it." He smiled and bit his lip, "But you reacted to my saying I'm Karissa's hopeful, why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm
Lissa nodded at his guess, it was close enough. "I don't see how Karissa can stand to have a hopeful. The idea is simply amusing to me." she answered. She looked like she was listening and then sighed, "Then again, Karissa doesn't remember the bad times." she voiced what Kelly was lecturing in her mind. Lissa tried to smile again but ended up giving up on the attempt, "Karissa and Allie got off easy."

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Alaric's smile faded, "So... what did happen? if you don't mind my asking."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 am
Lissa locked eyes with Alaric. She looked at him for several moments before she spoke. "Karissa's mother abandoned her. Her father got angry, and lonely." she told him. "We took over, and Karissa doesn't know a thing about it."

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am
Alaric bit his lip and had to hold himself back from hugging her to try to comfort her, "I'm sorry, you must find it hard to trust anyone now, don't you..." He looked into her eyes and smiled with a touch of sadness in hid eyes, "I would say I will never get angry and violent, as I'm assuming he did... but I would much rather prove it to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 pm
Lissa hardly looked upset by her words, she shrugged "People can't really hurt you if you don't feel anything." she told him. She wouldn't say that she trusted people, but she didn't distrust either, that was Tori's specialty. "Tori's the one who doesn't trust. I'm the one who doesn't feel." she explained, her tone flat. "When most people say "I will never" it means that they will do it in time." she stated.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 pm
Alaric smiled, "So I've managed to get the one who trusts no one to trust me..." He blushed and bit his lip, "I agree though, that's why I didn't say it." He poked her cheek with a finger, "So you don't even feel anything physically?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff