Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:34 pm
"What do you mean 'what now'? Aren't we still waiting for Katie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm
[[Thanks Summer. ]]
"Well, Katie. Yup, Katie."

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am
"I'm here!!" Katie yells, coming to. "What'd I miss?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am
Sam smiles. "Okay guys, we can start our voyage now. Okay, wands lit? Let's go!" Sam put her wand in front of her and walked further down the corridor.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:58 pm
[[speaking of wands, I found out something pretty cool about the Yew wand...which is what my teacher character has...look:

Yew is unique in that it is associated with both death and rebirth. It is known to enhance magical and psychic abilities and is especially suited to spells of transfiguration. The user of this wand must be extremely careful of its innate destructive workings. ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am
[[Intended Irony! Anyways, that's cool. Where'd you find that? I wonder what Hazel can do..]]  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 am
The group continued their way up the stairs.

[[Out of curiosity, does anyone actually know where we're going? And that is interesting about the wands. blaugh Mine's rowan, I wonder what that can do too...]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 am
[[The stairs lead to a secret door that leads into the girl's bathroom]]
Sam looked up the stairs. "They go up pretty far. We're about half way there." Sam then continued to go up the stairs.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 pm
((ooc why do nt you just time skip to when you guys are theere? or have something interesting happene))
*walks back and forthe waiting for te others to return*
*gets bored and heads out side*
3 minutes after i leave a teacher comes in and notices that there is an open passage way the random teacher stands tehrre waiting to see what will happen*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:30 pm
*Summer follows close at hand, wand lit to brighten her path.*

Sam...do you know where you are going?

[[The wand I was given in the wand shop is Reed.
Reed is always delicate, and a difficult wand to work with. However, its wisdom and intelligence make it sought-after by some. It is almost solely a Ravenclaw wandwood.
Rowan gives a definite boost to Charms and Transfiguration, but is one of the most willing and reliable all-around wandwoods. It was commonly used for a bow-making wood, and carries this significance into being a good dueling wood
Hazel is quiet and versatile, giving subtle boosts to Charms and Transfiguration. It is another wand that denotes skill in Divination.
*to Everyone*
What are your wand cores?
James what is your wand? ]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm
[[We're going to the girls bathroom.
Hehe, you have the Ravenclaw wand. Wow. I have the divination wand. That's cool. My core is dragon heart string.]]
After a while, Sam saw that there was door. She walked up to it and pushed on it. She peeked out and saw there were coming into the bathroom on the same wall the faucet was for the bathtub.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
gonk We traveled all this way for a bathroom...?

*Summer lifted her wand in the air above her head in a "Snape-like" fashion, yelled Nox to diminish her light, then entered the room.*

[[once Kitty and James post their cores (and James posts his wand wood) I will put down the information on those. I have a phoenix feather core. haha]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm
[[hehe...yeah.]]
Sam steps into the bathroom and looks around. A stained glass window of a water nypmh is on the wall. "Yup, this is the bathroom."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm
*Summer sits down on a toilet.*

Ya, I think we figured that out... *she said pointing to what she was sitting on*

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Kitty giggled, "Well, Hogwarts isn't known for being anticlimactic so..." Kitty looked around.

[[Yay, for me and rowan. xp My wand's core is Unicorn hair.]]
xp  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas