Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:46 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
I'm going to have to rememer this page in this thread and page 5-6 of the cafe thread. >:3
^_____^

Too funny. XD
Why? because it's the one time I have threatened his life! *big grin*
One time i tried to quote you and i pushed the edit button...I felt like a ditz
=D And yet, he comes out on top. xD

... I keep pressing the quote button to edit myself. o.o
I've always had those options. >.<
Yes, well what can I say I've trained him well *gladly takes the lime light....then trips*
Yes well. I rarely edit myself. If it's wrong I ushally let if fly, just not with coding mistakes...because that's just sloppy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:50 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
I'm going to have to rememer this page in this thread and page 5-6 of the cafe thread. >:3
^_____^

Too funny. XD

Yes, well what can I say I've trained him well *gladly takes the lime light....then trips*
Yes well. I rarely edit myself. If it's wrong I ushally let if fly, just not with coding mistakes...because that's just sloppy.
I usually forget a whole sentence here and there. o.o
As if my posts aren't long enough anyway. =P

XD I hate coding mistakes... I don't like when my writing is black... I'm too used to this blue color that the black hurts my eyes. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:56 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^_____^

Too funny. XD

XD I hate coding mistakes... I don't like when my writing is black... I'm too used to this blue color that the black hurts my eyes. >.<
I have an eye problem and I have to use colored sheets to read....my computer screen is pink xp and I wear rose colored glasses while reading. Olive is my fav. color but Like I said this account first posted in blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:00 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^_____^

Too funny. XD

I have an eye problem and I have to use colored sheets to read....my computer screen is pink xp and I wear rose colored glasses while reading. Olive is my fav. color but Like I said this account first posted in blue.
Ooh.... cool... we can share eye horror stories. xD

That sounds different... wow. At least you always see the world through rose colored glasses. ^^
I'm sure you're sick of hearing that. =P
I can't grasp my mind around the connection between gold and blue....

I have on special glasses right now that lets me see one image. Without them, people have two heads... and two bodies sometimes. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:09 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

That sounds different... wow. At least you always see the world through rose colored glasses. ^^

I have on special glasses right now that lets me see one image. Without them, people have two heads... and two bodies sometimes. xD
XP sorry that remind me of a monty python skit...
A lot of people say that. I just quote a t rex song and try to act cool while running into a wall.... I like to get laughs sweatdrop
Oh blue was a 'boy' color since this account was originally ran by a boy (yet another thing you'll have to bring up in the memerable thread)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:16 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

A lot of people say that. I just quote a t rex song and try to act cool while running into a wall.... I like to get laughs sweatdrop
Oh blue was a 'boy' color since this account was originally ran by a boy (yet another thing you'll have to bring up in the memerable thread)
Ahh, I have yet to see that movie... *writes in on the long things to do list*

=3 Oh yeah... I keep forgetting to check that thread. ^^ *takes down notes...*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Oh that scene isn't from the movie. Indeed it's from the tv show the group had on for quite a while.
o.o I normally check that one first

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Oh that scene isn't from the movie. Indeed it's from the tv show the group had on for quite a while.
=P I check it first too. ^^

I started to reply earlier, my brother made me fo look at something... then he actually got me on towns, then the main forum became busy... and uh, here I am. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:31 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I started to reply earlier, my brother made me fo look at something... then he actually got me on towns, then the main forum became busy... and uh, here I am. ^^;;
XP So who's copying hwo in this situation XP
My sister is in ohio right now so there isn't a lot of people or things to distract me

I just don't gaia towns with this connection

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:39 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

My sister is in ohio right now so there isn't a lot of people or things to distract me

Argh... it's usually whay I take so long to reply... I'm constantly being asked different things...

It wasn't too bad... we sat outside... then we moved to a more populated area.. big mistake. =/
We ran into the middle of two noobs hugging/kissing with emoticons and one guy flaming them....
Exactly why I never go on...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:45 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Argh... it's usually whay I take so long to reply... I'm constantly being asked different things...

It wasn't too bad... we sat outside... then we moved to a more populated area.. big mistake. =/
We ran into the middle of two noobs hugging/kissing with emoticons and one guy flaming them....
I think it's slightly funny we have to conversations going on at two different locations.
Flamming...I would give him what for, flaming isn't aloud on gaia in towns or on the threads.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:51 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

I think it's slightly funny we have to conversations going on at two different locations.
Flamming...I would give him what for, flaming isn't aloud on gaia in towns or on the threads.
XD I know.. ealier it was three threads for a bit. I think. @.@ I get confused.

Yeah... it wasn't quite flaming though... it was warning with a hint of instigating.
Or else, yes... I would've spoken up... my brother especially. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:04 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD I know.. ealier it was three threads for a bit. I think. @.@ I get confused.

Yeah... it wasn't quite flaming though... it was warning with a hint of instigating.
Or else, yes... I would've spoken up... my brother especially. xD
XP I'm happy my computer is working right now or I would just quote it all on one thread.
Eh, I guess that's ok, as long as they were being informed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:06 pm
User Image  

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:08 pm
Karma Police
User Image
darn not the one i wanted  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games