Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Tasha nodded and waved her over, "Your Eevee has to stay on the ground though. Sorry."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

"Uh oh, that's not good," Ms. Chiyemi said. "Was anyone hurt?"

((Hey, Crystalstar! I posted in the Vampire Academy roleplay again! Hurry so I can show you what she does!))

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 pm

"ok." "EVE!" DARN! Jasmine gave Jewel to Edward. "Keep an eye on her for me, ok?" Then Jasmine ran over to the teacher and Pigeot. Jasmine got on Pigeot. "ok. So why do i get to ride Pigeot?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"You're learning about pokemon," Tasha explained to the class. "I'm going to give you a sense of what a flying pokemon see." She looked Pigeot in the eye, "Just fly around for a minute then come back."

"Pigeot!" He replied.

"Hold on," Tasha smiled and her Pigeot took off, flying high above the school.

(Oh! Can I be someone from team rocket?)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 pm

((I guess you can. I can't say though. It would make everything more fun if we had someone to fight.))

"Woa!" Jasmine yelled as they lifted off. "This is awsome!"

((Why did you ask to make a person from Team Rocket anyways? Were you thinking that someone would attack Pigeot and Jasmine while they are in the sky or something?))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:55 pm

(yeah biggrin )
(i gotta go, but i'll get on later)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:58 pm

(OH OH I WANNA BE SOMEONE EBIL! It's become a habit of mine...Dusk, Pebbleclan, Team Rocket...)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm

((YEAH!!!! I SAY DO IT!!!!!))

Jasmine looked at their view up here. "Wow..... Now i think i might get a flying pokemon. This is awsome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back down on the ground, Jewel looked up at Jasmine and Pigeot. "Eve...." Darn..... "Eevee eve eevee....." I wish i could have gone with....

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm

(but i can't right away....im going to be gone for the next couple of days im going to make it my EVIL TWIN! MWAHAHAHA if we're allowed that is)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

((Go ahead, Nitro!))

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 pm

((I think that would be ok. I kinda like team rocket..... sort of..... i just like the evil part.))

Jasmine looked down. "Wow..... we are really high..... ITS AWSOME!!!!!" Then she thought of Jewel on the ground. "Don't worry Jewel," Jasmine said to herself. "I'll be back eventually... i doubt something bad will happen..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jewel looked over at Edward, then to Gible. "Eve. Eevee eve eevee eve eve?" Hey. Don't you wish you could have gone up there?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm

(hey can I join? I'm Echokit of Woodclan!)

Jolly hottie 908

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 pm

((Go ahead, Echokit! Just fill out a profile, and get started! I'm Mistpaw of SnowClan (and Sweetkit of PebbleClan), nice to meet you! ^-^))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Username: Jolly hottie 908
Cat name in guild: Echokit
Character's name (in this rp): Tanner
Teacher or student (Which one do you want to be?): Student
Your Pokemon (You can only have one at first. Also, you can give it a name): Sandshrew
Character's bio:Loves pokemon, hopes to find all the legendary pokemon in the world.
Pic of character:
User Image
Other info: He's decided to become a teacher when her grows up.

Jolly hottie 908

Jolly hottie 908

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm

(yay! Thank you!)
Tanner walked up to the front door of the school. "well. . . I'm here." Tanner pushed the door and wandered in.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games