Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm
Aurican chuckled but shook his head. "I meant actually human names. Not just dropping. Dawn is a girl name, and Empty is in no way a name... neither are Badger and Kindle. Kindle, your name will be Camille... Dawnlight... You are going to be named Gabriel... Now... for you two little ones...."

"Camille?"

"Gabriel?! That sounds like a sissy name!!!" Dawnlight complained, glaring at Aurican.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:39 am
((Oh yea. i missed that XP))

Honeyhearts mind was racing.
he was obviously lying. but why would he turn us into two-legger's on purpuse? i doubt he'll be willing to change us back, since it was intentional. he mentioned a team earlier. maybe i could ask one of them some questions? i need to talk to Redpine!
Honeyheart had arrived at the bottom of the staircase. he glanced around.

((sorry, im going to have to ask you again what he's seeing.))  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm
(ok, ok, for now the most noticeable thing is the identical metal doors lining the walls. other then that there are some desks, and other lab like things surrounding the machine.)

Redpine glanced back at Honeyheart, Cinderstar and Dr. Kashi were farther ahead now heading towards one of the metal doors at the end of the room. "Hey whats wrong? You seem to have been on edge since we entered this place."
~~~~~
Badgerkit laughed a little bit nervously up at Emptykit. "Heh heh, ok i wont do it again."
Emptykit narrowed her eyes but helped him up.
Badgerkit looked at Aurican. "Well i guess we do need human names, but having to change our names completely. . ."
Emptykit slapped Badgerkit on the back. "Be quiet, as punishment for making fun of my name, i'm choosing our new names." Emptykit turned to Aurican. "My name shall be Ella, and my brothers name shall be Sid. I've heard a mother two-legger call her ki- children these names before."
Badgerkit's jaw dropped "Sid?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:22 pm
Kindlestar giggled. "I like them. Sid fits you now don't it?" she said, patting Badgerkit on the head.

Aurican extended his hand to Kindlestar again. "Come on. We have to take the kids home before they fall asleep, remember?" he said, smiling down at her.

Dawnlight snarled. "Sid sounds a lot manlier than Gabriel... want to trade?" he asked Badgerkit, looking down at him. ((I had to. xd ))

((Also, I was thinking... depending on what is going to happen with Aurican is what I am going to do with Kindlestar. It would be fun to see one of the cats falling for a human. twisted I would suggest Cinderstar... but she is older than he is... xp ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 am
(XD)
Emptykit took a step in between Badgerkit and Dawnlight "oh? Well i guess anyone would want the name a futer leader has though of. But now now Gaby ( ninja ) your name has already been decided . . . and. . . " Emptykit started to grinn. "I think the name matches you very well." Emptykit turned quickly and covered her head.
~~~~~~~
Badgerkit tilted his head. The life had seemed to have left him. "Sid, sid, sid, sid, sid, sid, sid . . " he mumbled over and over quietly. His right eye twitched a little.

(haha i was thinking that too, but of course Cinderstar is like college age. I also thought that i might have her fall for Dr. Kashi, but he's to ebil, i can't make myself do it >.< Besides she's got Redpine with her XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 am
"it's just the smell of this place."
Honeyheart motioned towards Dr. kashi with his eyes.  

Sir naphalatha

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am
((LOL Yeah, but Cinderstar would be around her 20s right? That would be older than him. xd Me? I would never date a man that is 19 or lower, and I am 22. xp ))

Kindlestar rolled her eyes a little. "You will never even make it to apprentice with that attitude. Someone is bound to take a spite out of you," she joked, knowing that she was probably getting on Dawnlight's and Badgerkit's nerves.

"Besides, Sid means strong warrior," Aurican lied, patting him on the head. "I believe it is a very fitting name," he added.

Dawnlight snarled and grabbed Emptykit by the shirt. "It's Gabriel not Gaby and you are no leader, so now get that off your head and stop talking like you know things you mouse brained runt!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 pm
(. . . . and this is where i apologize for ditching gaia for so long. . . lifes been a little crazy . . .)
Redpine looked over at Dr. Kashi and Cinderstar, "well i guess that metallic smell does remind me a little bit of fire. . . i really don't like fire. .. "
~~~~~
Badgerkit looked up at Aurican his eyes glowing "really?"

Emptykit struggled a little in the monster-mans hands. "Un-hand me you ruffian!!! And stop talking like your higher ranked than me!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 am
((...It's okay... Same here. It's my anniversary with my boyfriend and well, we ain't going nowhere after he made plans and I took the day off.... Is the anniversary a good day to just dump a person? stare ))

Aurican nodded, looking serious.

Dawnlight snarled. "You're just a kit. You can't even hunt!"

Kindlestar scratched her head. She was unsure of what to do, and was having a little bit of fun watching them squabble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm
(WHAT?!?!?! But i thought u really liked him!)
Badgerkit poundered this for a moment. "Well i guess the name Sid is ok. . ."

"That's just a minor set back . . Now UN-HAND ME!!" Emptykit threw useless punches at Dawnlight's arms.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm
((I do. Hence why I did not dump him. xp Still, he kinda noticed I was ticked at him, so he made it okay. whee ))

Aurican patted Badgerkit on the head. "Now, let's go to my house. I promise you you can rest there while we check what is going on here. If we can find out, we'll let you know," Aurican told him.

"Yes, we may need your help in the future," Kindlestar added, walking towards them and leaving Dawnlight and Enptykit to it.

Dawnlight sneered at Emptykit and stuck out his tongue.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm
(haha well thats good ^.^)
(*cough cough* Emptykit *cough cough*)
Badgerkit nodded, then yawned. "Ok . . .then"

Emptykit turned her head away. "Stupid badger-brained warrior!" She muttered feeling the un-fairness of it all.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm
((Yeah. He got me a cool looking purse today too. ninja Tis has the Chesire Cat on it. xd

This one actually.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

Aurican nodded. "Well then, let's go," he said, looking over at Kindlestar and Dawnlight.

Dawnlight let go of Emptykit at the look on Kindlestar's face and nodded, following after them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 pm
(LUCKY!!! i saw Alice in Wonder land, and Chesire the Cat is meh fav character >.<)
Badgerkit glanced over at Emptykit then sighed. "Come on Emptykit!" He called to the pouting Emptykit.

"It's not my fault I'm a kit!" Emptykit grumbled following after the group.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 pm
((I know!!!! He was so awesome!!! And he liked the hat!!! xd ))

Aurican stopped at the door, looking for his keys, then sighed.

"What is it?" Kindlestar asked, grabbing his hand.

Dawnlight narrowed his eyes at this but said nothing.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff