Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am
((I did it again. XD I made a new character. I plan to use him in some plot twists, so expect the unexpected! XD))

Eiji walked through the corridors in the palace, lost in thought. He had heard that there was another Eternal Eyes prisoner and another in the army, though he was being forced to work. This had sparked his interest. How did they escape the notice of King Annexus all these years? he asked himself. He planned to ask the prisoner and hopefully get an answer. As he approached the room where she was being kept, along with Emiko, the other prisoner, the two guards snapped to attention. Eiji guessed that they had been playing a game of chance, as there were dice sitting on the floor beside them. "I would stay focused on your duty. If it had been someone else who caught you playing games, you would get no warnings," he told them.
"Sorry, sir," the guards said.
"I am here to interrogate the prisoner. Let me though," Eiji said.
"Yes, sir!" they said. Then one turned and unlocked the door.
"Thank you. Now you may return to your game. Just be careful to not get caught," Eiji told them and walked in the room, closing the door behind him.
Emiko glared as she saw Eiji. "What do you want?" she snapped.
"I am just here to talk," he said and turned to Mina. "I am Eiji, a general. May I ask your name?"
"Mina," Mina said.
"You must be about fifteen or sixteen. I would like to know how you managed to hide from the king for as long as you have."
Mina remained silent.

((XD That's the longest post I've had in a while!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am
((Sorry this took so long! I was grounded!))

Leah looked at Ninki then at Daphne "Any idea who that is?" She asked, Arisu's words tickled her mind. She didnt like the threats that were being made to Ninki.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am
ninki turned to the picture and froze for about a minute untill he grabbed it with his snout and laid down looking at it."dang it!"shedja said in their minds."humph....haha!whould you really want him near the king?this happens every night.the wolf.unfortinutely, he can control himself unleess the moon is full, but still! do you really want him near the king?"he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 am
Oh shut up, no one cares what you have to say Leah's thought said as she walked up to Ninki and crouched down next to him. "So anyway you could tell us who that is?" She asked looking at the picture as well.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 am
Annexus had followed Eiji to the dungeon, without his noticing. Not to difficult considering how lost in thought he was. He listened through the door, a smile across his face. There was a long silence, and he rapped on the door with his knuckle.

He ignored the two guards to his left, who hadn't even noticed him, too absorbed in their game. Annexus didn't care though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 pm
ninki tried to close it with his paws, no sucsess.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm
Leah reached over and closed it for him "That's what you wanted, right?" She asked slightly patting his head. Leah then sat down normally next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am
Daphne screamed when he took the picture back but quickly recovered. She stood up, her legs shaking from her little outburst earlier. "Ninki? Ish you there? As in, ish you gonna hurts us?" She walked over to the wolf and sat down in front of him. Arisu? If you cans hear meh then please tells us whats we should do. She then remembered hearing that strange clock man's voice. "Clock man! Meh nots wanna hear you in meh head. So go away unless you gots something actually worth saying!" she shouted, into the sky.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am
Arisu turned to Leah and Daphne. "I want you two to take him to the castle and arrange for a meeting with Lord Annexus. Mamoru and I will go rescue Nagi," she said, purposely ignoring Shedja.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eiji turned towards the door as he heard someone knocking.

((Sorry there isn't much for you to reply to, Tir. Everything I try to put just sounds weird.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:35 am
"Yeah." LEah said "C'mon you two we gotta go." She said standing up.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm
Annexus called through the door. "Eiji, its me. I wish to speak with our prisoner." He smiled as the guards snapped to attention near him, abandoning their game in the middle of the roll. One of them was shaking with a look of apprehension on his face. Annexus waved them off to continue what they were doing. Neither one did, however, too embarassed that they did not even notice their king approaching.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 pm
Ryan and Raye walked past the king "S'up king?" They asked as they walked past. Being scared at his every move was boring, so they just acted like he was another person, all the guards were such wusses when he approached, but thy tried to act bold and tough, what a laugh.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm
"Oh, and Leah, please tell Lord Annexus that we will bring Nagi back alive and uninjured," Arisu said, then she and Mamoru suddenly disappeared. They reappeared at the headquarters of the self-proclaimed liberation army.
Sothe looked up, in shock, at the two that suddenly appeared inside.
"Arisu! Mamoru!" Nagi exclaimed as he saw them.
"We're taking Nagi back. Surrender and hand him over quietly, or we will use force," Mamoru ordered.
"As if we'll ever surrender to you!" Sothe yelled.
Arisu was suddenly in front of Sothe. "I would watch who you yell at, boy," she said calmly and kicked his side with enough force to send him flying into a stone wall.
"Nng..." Sothe, on his knees, held onto one of his sides with one hand and coughed up a bit of blood in the other.
"Sothe!" Hitomi exclaimed.
"Not so tough now, are you?" Arisu taunted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eiji was surprised that Annexus was there, and it showed on his face. He opened the door to allow him to walk in.
The two girls visibly shrank back a bit when they heard Annexus's voice.

((XD Well, that's a colorful post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Leah picked Daphne and Ninki up and started running, she was a good running and enjoyed it, moments later they were at the castle. She then put the two down "That was refreshing." She grinned.

The twins walked out the gates "What are we gonna do know?" Ryan asked, looking at Raye. Raye shrugged "I dont know, eveyone here is so boring." He said, sitting against the castle wall.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:33 pm
ninki saw the twins and growled, still with the pocket watch chain in his mouth.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games