Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:20 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I don't know what i was trying to say there.
O-Chan is renting them XP did you seem me talking with o-chan in the spam sub-forum? it's so funny since she was kind of making fun of cma for questing....
Oh but I do say that!
*beams from ear to ear* I borrowed 600g to do so, but.... I have my MP3 player! <333
The gold will be easy enough to pay back, and then I can buy the store items I've been dying for. ^^;;
Renting or borrowing? Renting sounds smart.... Yes, I've been in there since my last post. She sure does want a lot of things~
Poor Nift. =P
.cheers. and it looks so nice too XP
600g isn't too much
I try not to put it in one place but as long as she has it she has to post for my quest...thus the spam subthread.
cma? she's crazy XP

he's in only boxers right now...i would think that cold.
=S Why did you have to add the "XP"?
Nope. =] And now I don't feel so rushed anymore. ^^;
Your quest? When your gold goes to cma? o.O

Eh, he's fine. I told him I'd never let him run around in just boxers and yet that's what he's doing. DX He'll get his clothes back soon enough~
Because I can't stop posting it when I stop typing it just hace a natural instinct to type it in.. you should see me IMing.
How much was it?
Xp um yep it all works out in the long run you just have to think about it for 5 minutes XP
But running around in boxers can be fun!
Well, it made your comment sound sarcastic. D: <.< >.> Was it?
o.O I try so hard not to type faces into my e-mails... But it looks so weird without them. xD
48k >.<
Heh, I stopped trying to keep the gold on my accounts separate. ^^;; Cabbi's quests always come first. =]
B] If I were the one to do so. <.< >.> ....Some random person left a comment on his profile telling him to get some pants! D<

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:35 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I don't know what i was trying to say there.
O-Chan is renting them XP did you seem me talking with o-chan in the spam sub-forum? it's so funny since she was kind of making fun of cma for questing....
Oh but I do say that!
*beams from ear to ear* I borrowed 600g to do so, but.... I have my MP3 player! <333
The gold will be easy enough to pay back, and then I can buy the store items I've been dying for. ^^;;
Renting or borrowing? Renting sounds smart.... Yes, I've been in there since my last post. She sure does want a lot of things~
Poor Nift. =P
.cheers. and it looks so nice too XP
600g isn't too much
I try not to put it in one place but as long as she has it she has to post for my quest...thus the spam subthread.
cma? she's crazy XP

he's in only boxers right now...i would think that cold.

Eh, he's fine. I told him I'd never let him run around in just boxers and yet that's what he's doing. DX He'll get his clothes back soon enough~
Because I can't stop posting it when I stop typing it just hace a natural instinct to type it in.. you should see me IMing.
How much was it?
Xp um yep it all works out in the long run you just have to think about it for 5 minutes XP
o.O I try so hard not to type faces into my e-mails... But it looks so weird without them. xD
48k >.<
Heh, I stopped trying to keep the gold on my accounts separate. ^^;; Cabbi's quests always come first. =]
B] If I were the one to do so. <.< >.> ....Some random person left a comment on his profile telling him to get some pants! D<
I wasn't being sarcastic...i try not to be sarcastic on gaia unless it's blunt.
well it's IMing so it's not email....I type them in when it's a gaian..one time i was talking to a friend that wasn't a gaian and typed in xp and they were like xp? why are you talking about microsoft XP?
that's not to bad....it's hard having 250k sitting....waiting... .gonk.
it's not too hard for me to keep it seperate but my character seem to have there own mini soap oprea going on and you have to know what's happening to see where it goes.... in think o-chan and cma are fighting...but i don't know XP
o.o really? Oh my that's really funny. For my year og boxerage i never got any kind of message

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:56 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab

How much was it?
48k >.<
well it's IMing so it's not email....I type them in when it's a gaian..one time i was talking to a friend that wasn't a gaian and typed in xp and they were like xp? why are you talking about microsoft XP?
it's not too hard for me to keep it seperate but my character seem to have there own mini soap oprea going on and you have to know what's happening to see where it goes.... in think o-chan and cma are fighting...but i don't know XP
o.o really? Oh my that's really funny. For my year og boxerage i never got any kind of message
Heh, yeah... my sarcasm usually doesn't translate over Gaia so I stay away from it. ^^;
I know it's not email. That would be a lot of time s to mention windows XP. XD You know, I was playing an online game once and was using "XP" when they normally used "=P." They kept asking me why I randomly added the word "experience" to the end of my sentences. XP
I originally wanted to spend 35k at the very most. ^^;; o.o I couldn't handle that. D:
Well, the gold used to be kept separate, but I steal the items from the others anyway~ ^^ They're fighting? o: What a perfect time for you to sneak in and gain the lead. <.< >.> =]
Never? Wow~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:05 pm
>>
<<
-peeks in-

Beautiful--Disaster

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:15 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab

How much was it?
48k >.<
Heh, yeah... my sarcasm usually doesn't translate over Gaia so I stay away from it. ^^;
I know it's not email. That would be a lot of time s to mention windows XP. XD You know, I was playing an online game once and was using "XP" when they normally used "=P." They kept asking me why I randomly added the word "experience" to the end of my sentences. XP
I originally wanted to spend 35k at the very most. ^^;; o.o I couldn't handle that. D:
Well, the gold used to be kept separate, but I steal the items from the others anyway~ ^^ They're fighting? o: What a perfect time for you to sneak in and gain the lead. <.< >.> =]
Never? Wow~
Yeah I tried to warn Quyrk about it.
they asked it rather early...
^^ that would be funny to read...like some weird for mof mad lips.
Psyko got me addicted to ~.^ though i like the gaia emoticon better I just post it anyway.
i hate it when you start a quest and it's one thing and in the long run it's ends up changing .gonk.
XP i sometimes get to steal cma's stuff but that's if i'm lucky..that reminds me to get some of her items.
XP yeah something about letters...more at 11!
Xp I wonder what cma would say to that...probally find out and then take all my items from me. u.u
yeah well I only bumped in private venues Xp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:58 pm
Beautiful--Disaster
>>
<<
-peeks in-
<.< >.> *peers out*
Come in!

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:09 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
48k >.<
Never? Wow~
Psyko got me addicted to ~.^ though i like the gaia emoticon better I just post it anyway.
i hate it when you start a quest and it's one thing and in the long run it's ends up changing .gonk.
XP i sometimes get to steal cma's stuff but that's if i'm lucky..that reminds me to get some of her items.
Xp I wonder what cma would say to that...probally find out and then take all my items from me. u.u
^^; Some people can pull it off... others.. can't.
I haven't used that face since I found the ";D" face. n.n
^^; Unless it somehow gets cheaper. =3
I was good and gave Mina her brown clothes back. ^^ I just thought that they hadn't crossed paths in a while. But fighting... letters you say? I'll stay tuned. [=
I would... but I figure my bumps are at least going tosome sort of cause if I bump the MPT. ^^;;[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:10 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
48k >.<
Never? Wow~
I was good and gave Mina her brown clothes back. ^^ I just thought that they hadn't crossed paths in a while. But fighting... letters you say? I'll stay tuned. [=
I would... but I figure my bumps are at least going tosome sort of cause if I bump the MPT. ^^;;[/b]

Some people use a different color or just use the rolling eyes emoticon...i know i've done that to colette once or twice.
I like the emoticon more but i' lazy i don't want to move my mouse all the way over to the left side of the screen!
every time you say mina I think of a character from sailor moon ^^
that was very nice of you but cma has my longjons >D
well i would bump for choco's lottos

Karma Police

Beautiful--Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:35 pm
sdrawkcab
Beautiful--Disaster
>>
<<
-peeks in-
<.< >.> *peers out*
Come in!

^^
Hello

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:49 am
Beautiful--Disaster
sdrawkcab
Beautiful--Disaster
>>
<<
-peeks in-
<.< >.> *peers out*
Come in!

^^
Hello
An outsider! .gives fruit basket.  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:59 am
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Never? Wow~

Some people use a different color or just use the rolling eyes emoticon...i know i've done that to colette once or twice.
I like the emoticon more but i' lazy i don't want to move my mouse all the way over to the left side of the screen!
A different color just to denote sarcasm? ... D: I will never use that emote!
Yeah, and I suppose it takes longer to type out too. xD
Yeah, I used to think that too at first.
Well, then take them back! >D
^^ Sounds like a good cause. I used to bump the exchange forum or radnom avatar contests.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:04 am
Karma Police
Beautiful--Disaster
sdrawkcab
Beautiful--Disaster
>>
<<
-peeks in-
<.< >.> *peers out*
Come in!

^^
Hello
*hits KP* *hisses:* Shhh... don't call them outsiders! We'll never get anyone to stay. D<

Welcome Beautiful! =D *gives bottle of cranberry juice*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

cmao21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:58 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Never? Wow~

A different color just to denote sarcasm? ... D: I will never use that emote!
Yeah, and I suppose it takes longer to type out too. xD
Yeah, I used to think that too at first.
Well, then take them back! >D
^^ Sounds like a good cause. I used to bump the exchange forum or radnom avatar contests.
[/quote] I know but that makes you think if they do that then they probally have a really colorful post from all the other stuff they seperate ^^
I really don't like it but will cole tte....ok you have to use it on him!
yes....yes it would.
I just want to say 'what about our fearless leader? Oh... the avia'
I will!!! Right away!...I'm doing it right now....
sounds like a jolly old time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:12 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Beautiful--Disaster
sdrawkcab
Beautiful--Disaster
>>
<<
-peeks in-
<.< >.> *peers out*
Come in!

^^
Hello
*hits KP* *hisses:* Shhh... don't call them outsiders! We'll never get anyone to stay. D<

Welcome Beautiful! =D *gives bottle of cranberry juice*
.rubs head. Wa! Here you are giving her cranberry juice! She’s not eve 18 yet O:  

Karma Police

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games