Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm
((light show time XD))

Ashi knocked the two gaurds down "I made a promise that I would return to my friend and brother so I'm not going to change my ways,"Ashi said then he was covered by fire that didn't hurt him.Then he blasted the flames out and it made i thick ring of fire out in the sky and every second the ring got larger and could be see in the sky all acroos Angel territory.Ashi knocked out most of the men but the General stood there "Retret!"the general yelled when Ashi caught on flames again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Sora sighed and looked at the ground, but it seemed darker than normal, so she looked up into the sky and saw fire. Immidiately, she got up and flew below the trees, along the ground quickly, and flew towards the border. Sora stopped behind a tree and spotted the General and other demons, either on the ground or flying off. She heard the General yell 'Retreat!' and looked over to Ashi, where she saw him on fire. Fear crossed her face at first, but she shook it away and determination and love filled her eyes as she stayed put behind a tree, watching.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:19 am
Ashi (still on fire) watched as the General and the soilders flew away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 am
Once all the soldiers and the general were gone, Sora stepped out from behind the tree quietly and walked towards Ashi. Once about 10 feet away from him, she hesitated for a minute before stepping even closer to Ashi. Sora felt the heat from the flames, but she ignored them for now. "Ashi..." she whispered, worry, fear, and love were mixed in her voice.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am
Ashi stood a moment longer then the flames burst and Ashi fell onto the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 pm
"Ashi!" Sora now ran the rest of the distance that was inbetween them until she sat down by Ashi. "Ashi! Please tell me you're ok, please!" Sora begged as she sat next to Ashi and shook him gently as if she were desperately trying to wake him up.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Zen heard Sora and flew over then 'looked' at his brother "Don't worry he just used alot of energy"Zen said then picked Ashi up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Sora stood up, but was still worried about Ashi. "well lets hurry back to your house then," she said. She flew by Zen's side, always keeping one eye on Ashi while she flew, worried.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 pm
Zen flew to his house once there he placed Ashi on the guest bed,then looked at Sora "What did you see I need to know then it will be easier to help him,"Zen said trying to stay calm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 pm
"He was... on fire..." Sora said, looking over at Ashi. "how did he... do that?" she asked Zen, not taking her eyes off of Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Zen sighed "He has an ability to use fire,my guess is he used most of his power and fell unconcous from lack of energy,"Zen explain  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm
"So he'll be ok?" Sora asked worriedly as she watched Ashi carefully.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 pm
"Yah,he's done it before so don't worry.This time though he's really out.Was his whole body on fire?"Zen asked  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Sora nodded. "Yeah... he even caused fire to fill the sky..." she said, shuddering a little bit at the last part. so much fire... i'm just glad that he should be ok...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 pm
"That's more then I thought,"Zen said worry starting to fill his voice then he felt Ashi's head.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games