Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Zaborne was about to go and cause trouble elsewhere when he felt an aura from the area he just left. If he was right, he'd have a nice, HUGE ally again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:46 pm
"Being able to test them or not, I doubt I will be going back to the lab right away. This incident, regardless that I caused it...more or less-is rather interesting and requires some research. For example, this dragon over here," he mentions, aiming his sights over to Kiba, "I have never come across such an experiment before. I must acquire a sample of it for further processing. Imagine what I could learn! Maybe I could create new magically enhanced technology."

Behind him, there was a slight flutter of light, leaving Murdoc back in control of his body as Ameryte reassumed his guardian spirit role, "You know as well as I do that Xeros doesn't approve of testing on life forms. Especially animals."

"Yes yes, I know of that and I respect it. That's why I take samples and only test such things on animals if it's to help them. I'm not heartless you know," Ionex reassures him, producing a surgical knife and small container from pockets, walking over to Kiba. "Now, let see about that sample...hope he won’t mind."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 pm
Kiba growled, "Don't touch me!" But did not move because he didn't want anyone to know he could move yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 pm
"Hmm...still alive and kicking are we? Well, long as you can't move, I don't see what you could do to stop me from getting what I want," he said, circling the blade in the air, "That would be my usual response. Since you are a sentient being, I wouldn't do so without consent...or unless I collect it during a confrontation."

'Though attune to ice, he loves to play with fire a lot,' Murodc thought, watching Ionex carelessly walk closer to Kiba. "So this is what has become of everything while I was asleep?"

"Yes, but as I also warned you...be careful not to use much of your energy this time. You need to balance it with the recent change in the earth's natural order," Ameryte said, having explained the events from his time resting till now.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:14 pm
"You people just don't learn, do you? You heard him, leave him alone." Zaborne laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:17 pm
"I was wondering if you would return. I guess I'll move now, thanks for the backup." Kiba stretched out and prepared to fight.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:20 pm
"You're trying to tell an eccentric scientist, with an ego like his, to not do something? I'm sorry, but that's the real joke," Murdoc says, laughing to himself.

Ionex heard Zaborne's voice, and while still facing Kiba as he moved dawned an annoyed look on his face and said, "Didn't you just leave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm
"Not again... Why does this stuff always happen, I probably would have been better off in prison!" Beyond sighed.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm
"I did, but now I'm back, got a problem?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Replacing his tools back where they came from, he reactivated his systems. Spreading his vernier wings open and bringing his cannons up front once more, he dashed over to Murdoc's side, "I know I don't have one! Looks like I'm getting my beta run in after all!"

"Murdoc, maybe you shouldn't-"

"I will...Just pray that I don't get any more annoyed than I am right now. You know how problematic that would be!" he cuts Ameryte off, drawing the Dream sword from it's sheath with his metallic hand.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:47 pm
Kiba and Zaborne stood beside each other. Each ready for someone to attack. Kiba honestly didn't care if he died, but he was hoping he wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm
"Ready to fight when you are, so go on and attack!" he sneered.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 pm
"I hate to seem like a coward, but we're gettin' outta here." B grabbed C, L, and Jestin, and ran.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:11 pm
"I'd take Murdoc's philosophy that the first one to attack is the one destined to lose...but I think the odds are in my favor! Initiate G.I.V.T.! Shift into FRC Mode!" he commanded, as his VISOR vanished, only to be replaced by a light blue beam forming directly over his eyes, with two light beams emanating from each side that looked like antennae.

The metallic arms extensions stretched out, the bottom most one splitting in two, leaving four arms total and grabbed the short cannons perched on top of the main ones. Disconnecting them, they hovered in place around him.

"You want it, then come get it! Plasma Storm!" he yelled, as the four batteries open fired on the two on front of them, in rapid fire, as the two main cannons let loose, each a massive stream of power.

Murdoc on the other hand took action to move behind Ionex, as he didn't want to get in his way.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm
The huge dragon blocked most of the blasts.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games