Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:04 pm

He leaned close toRinand whispered,"Don't worry about the labor I'll do it for free since you guys are letting me stay with you." He looked up Suzu and bowed "I'm sorry for my rudeness miss Suzu," he bowed lower than she did out of respect.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:42 pm

yeah whatever just don't touch me

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:53 pm

He smiled, "No she has to pay for it and we will get someone to put it in. You already had to pay for tuition my freind that is your room even if that fool at the front desk made an error. She will pay as a bit of a way for her to remember. My father as apsychotic as he was would say. 'There is nothing that will make you remember what you've done better than punishment.' Hmm plus from the look in her eyes I don't think she would let you do that."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:56 pm

freak I'm going back to bed *walks back to the room*

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:02 pm

He stared up shaking his head, "I expect payment by next monday...till then I'll enjoy the breeze. If you do not pay I will ask for interest. Thank you and good night." He walked after her laughing.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:06 pm

*gets to the room and touches her pocket* damn it *sits down and falls asleep waiting for them to get back*

Blackrose01111

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:21 pm

Suzu looked at Shadow. "It's fine." She said in the same tone as before." She paused and thought. "What am I gonna do..I'm practically broke after buying everything I needed...Oh well...Que Sera Sera.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:28 pm

I looked back, "And unless you repair it yourself there is no escape. You either work it off or pay it off. That is it." I then walked up to the room smiling like a jackass, "Honey I'm hooome!"

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:29 pm

*is asleep by the door*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:32 pm

I smile once more shaking my head and lift her up off the ground and softly place her in bed as I turn off to the shower, "Sleep tight darling...but I'm not very sleepy yet."

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:35 pm

*makes a little noise in her sleep*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:37 pm

Suzu stormed back to her room and slammed the door. "I HATE HIM! HOW RUDE! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! CUT ME A BREAK! GOD WHAT A JERK!" She screamed. She beat her fists against the wall and screamed. She finally collapsed on the floor, tired and angry.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:07 pm

I smile hearing her no matter how far away she was, "Hmm I feel the inert need to acost her on this. Ha ha to speak to someone filled to the brim with RAGE! Yes I think I will. I am not such an a*****e to let her think I am one. I just have a very distinct look on life." He smiled and once again tucked in his love, "I'll be back soon darling I just have to take care of something." He walked slowly to the front office then to her room and knocked a few times waiting patiently.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Suzu heard the knock. "What?!" She growled.  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm

"Hello it is the a*****e making you repair his window. I get an uncertain feeling ringing in my ears a few rooms away that says we got off on the wrong foot. Perhaps you would like to haggle the price. And plus I don't like to make enimeies. I wanna talk in other words."
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games