Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Josh smiled, he reached into his bag and pulled out a motorcycle helmet. "You'll see," He handed her the helmet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 pm
She stared at the helmet for a brief second then took it and stuck it on. "ok! I didn't know you had one. where is it?" Kisa asked.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Josh laughed, grabbed Kisa's hand and led her to the far side of the parking lot. Soon they came to his bike, it was a black and blue bullet bike. He jumped on, Kisa sat behind him. "Hold around my waist."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm
Kisa wrapped her hands around Josh's waist. "Sweet bike. Where are we going though?" Kisa asked, smiling.

((seriously!! SWEET BIKE!!!))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Josh laughed, "Thanks. Its a special place I like to go too." He hit his foot on the peddle and the bike started. "Hold tight." They backed out and sped out of the parking lot, dodging high schoolers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Kisa held on tight. Then she thought of something. I wonder what Morgan is doing... oh well... Then she just let her mind wander and felt the wind going by. A bit later, Kisa asked, "Are we almost there? I can't wait to get wherever we are going..."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 pm
Suddenly the bike stopped, "Here we are, but close your eyes." He got off the bike and helped her off. "Your eyes closed?" She nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her to the cliff side. "Okay, open them."

She gasped as she opened her eyes and looked at the view. Their was a sheer drop, the endless ocean in front of them. The waves crashed below them. "I love this place..." Josh whispered and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm
"wow.... this is.... amazing....." Kisa said. "Why bring me here though?" Kisa asked Josh.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm
Josh opened his eyes, "Like I said...this is a special place to me." He grabbed her hands, "And your special to me." In many was it was true, he liked Kisa.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan sat in her car, she was far from home, from the city. She needed to think.

Only a few minutes later she broke into tears, her life was going terribly wrong. She lost her father and little sister, her best friends, herself...

She slammed her hands against the wheel and looked at the unseen moon. "Why?!" She screamed, glad she was on a road that wasn't used very much. "You hate me don't you? You hate me because you've lost three daughters to the Atrox and all of them end up..." She couldn't say the word. "Because of you my family is broken!" She put her forehead to the wheel and cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Kisa blushed a bit. "I... you are special to me too...." Kisa managed to say.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 pm
Josh took a deep breath and lifted her chin so Kisa was looking into his eyes. He dived into her mind, locking her in his mind. "I'm sorry, Kisa. You really do mean a lot to me, but this is the only way." He searched her mind for more information about the goddesses. Quickly finding out where Morgan lived.

Slipping out of Kisa's mind, he caught her as she fell unconscious. "I'm sorry..." He carried her over to a near by tree and leaded her up against it. Slipping back into her mind he put a fake memory: 'She had walked home, but took a wrong turn and made it here.' He kissed her on the cheek, jumped on her bike and road to where Morgan lived.

"Where are you going?" A voice appeared.

"The goddesses..." He said, knowing it was Seth.

"No...I have Morgan right where I want her. You are going to take care of the other one." Seth disappeared and Josh cursed.

(Sorry...its a bit long)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm
((its ok))

Kisa woke up and was confused. "where did i make that wrong turn?... ugh..." Then she got up and looked around. "where am i again?..."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 am
Josh drove his bike toward his "home". He had parents, but they hated him and they beat him. As soon as he joined the Atrox he destroyed them. His home was now empty and quiet, just the way he liked it. Seth's words echoed in his head, 'I have Morgan right where I want her...' What did he mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:36 am
Kisa walked around, trying to find out where she was, then eventually made it to town. "ok... i know where i am now..." she said to herself. I still wonder how i ended up at the other end of town though... i don't really remember how i got there.... stupid wrong turn.... Kisa thought. Then she walked on the sidewalk to get to Morgan's house. "ugh... i'll be lucky if i get there before nightfall...." she said to herself. i could always transform into a bird or something... nah.... i better just walk, Kisa thought. So she just kept walking on the sidewalk.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:32 am
Morgan sighed, feeling tired after her anger management. She turned her car on, did a quick U-turn and sped home. "Wow..." Seth's voice appeared and Morgan stomped on the brakes. She spun around and almost punch him, but he caught her hand and 'tsked' her. "I never knew you had such hate for Selene." He smiled and kissed her hand.

"You son-of-a-****! You scared the **** out of me!" She continued to curse while she turned and drove. Seth laughed and materialized into the front seat. "Do I get to meet your mom?" He asked suddenly after a long moment of silence.

"No," Morgan growled and pulled into the driveway of her home. "She still thinks I'm dating Tanner."

"That guy?" Seth held back a laugh. "He couldn't be a-" He stopped as Morgan glared at him, she looked like she was ready to kill. "Maybe I better wait to tell you until you're calm." He kissed her cheek and disappeared.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Before Josh got to his house he stopped and turned around. He felt horrible about leaving Kisa. Josh easily found her and pulled up next to her, "You ditched me after school..." He said, frowning. "Need a ride?"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games