Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:44 pm
Road holds out a rubber lightbulb. "You want it?????",she said kindly. "if you want it...let at least pet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 pm
Envykitty jumps on Road's head and seals the lightbulb  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:07 pm
Road giggled softly and picked Envy off of her head and held him in her arms, craddling him slightly. She bent down alittle near the ground so Emmy could see him as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:09 pm
((I'm sorry I haven't been on...My Aunt died suddenly and I haven't had the time, or the mood to be on or do anything. I'm in a bit of shock right now, soif I sound off in the roleplay, please forgive me until I can get bck to normal.))

Kiki nodded, remebering the room, the rain and the conversation in the hallway. Her smiled faded at the corners, Maura was right. Kiki was bad news. This thoughts just made her think about how much she didn't belong with them. She had Bachi now, she didn't seem to want to go anywhere. Not at the moment. "I remember." is all she could muster.

Bachi could hear the distress in Kiki's voice. Don't worry Kiki, i wil never leave you. she said. she felt Kiki catch her breath and return to her normal smile. Bachi knew how hard it was on Kiki. She had been alone for so long, Kiki tried her hardest to smile and live normally. Bachi was the same. She put her head down on kiki's back, breathing softly on her neck.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Envykitty clawed Road's hand making her let go then ran off with the rubber lightbulb in mouth  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:55 pm
"e-envykitty where are you goin?!" Emmy went after envy  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:32 pm
((well my cuzin had a baby so i've not been here either so we r even))

Erik kept his mouth shut, so as not make any matters worse. He reached the door first, Maura still on his back but he opened the door, letting Kiki and Bachi through first. His tiredness didn't prevent him from being the gentlemen he was. Once they entered the building, he lead the way to their room and walked over to the bed, dropping Maura on it.

"Home sweet home!" Maura said with a smile. She stood and invited Kiki and Bachi on the bed. "Here, it's yours as long as you need it! Just lay Bachi down and let her rest with more peace than she already has," she whispered. She joined Erik on the small couch in the room made coincidentally, for two people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 pm
Road watched the cut on her hand heal. She rang after Emmy and Envy. "You guys...becareful!!!",she running after them both.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Envykitty jumped on Emmy's head and plays with the lightbulb  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 pm
She picks up the Envykitty by his tail off of Emmy's head. "You know....your starting to piss me off, neko-boy",she said to Envy.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:21 am
((Sorry again...))

Kiki placed Bachi down onto the soft bed, pulling the cotton covers to her chin. "now you sleep, you looked tired. I'll see you in thw morning okay? I'll just be outside." Kiki said, placeing a hand on Bachi's forehead.

Bachi smiled up at Kiki and watched her go out to the window, she looked tired too. When Kiki was out of sight, "Does Kiki look alright to you? She seems a little out of it." she told the two, looking up at the spinning fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:04 pm
Maura was the only one with enough knowledge at this point between them to answer so she did. It made her a little happy to know that she had the answer, Erik being the know-it-all that he is. She got up from the couch and sat on the floor next to the bed. "Well, she's been through a lot today. She's learned a lot today. You being the bearer of...the news. So I can't really say that she's 100%," she said speaking as Erik did.

Erik, at this point could only give an answer that was simple, and in Bachi's case, most likely easier said than done. "Just give her some space for the night." But seeing how devoted Kiki was going to be to Bachi, he added this statement. "If she persists and continues going on like this, then I'll sit and talk with her myself." Erik had made himself comfortable by taking his shirt off once more and giving it to Maura who accepted it gratefully. He watched her as the sleeves drooped over her wrists and she lifted her arms so that they fell back to her elbows and she tied her hair up for the night.

"That's always good too Erik," she agreed. After taking off her skirt, Erik's shirt, being long enough to come to her lower thighs, she put it in one of the dresser drawers along with other clothes and curled up back on the couch into Erik's embrace. She looked really cute that way, but her raw beauty remained. Because to Maura, cute, and beautiful, were two different things.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:35 pm
Envy grinned his evil grin and shifted his arm into a blade and chopping off Road's hand before shifting back to normal "ha!! you trying to pick a fight?" Envy said threateningly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 pm
Emmy stepped away, scared a little, and watched  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:04 pm
ROad hissed lightly and picked up her hand and reattached it to her wrist watching it heal quickly. "Emmy go inside....now",she said calmly but blood-thristy. "Maybe I am....maybe I'm not.",she said with a wicked grin, her candles now surrounding herself.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games