Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:44 am
Hi, everyone that's new!
Sorry that I wasn't paying attention......
Hope you like it here!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 am
Hi Grim, thanks for joining us. We hope you'll enjoy your time here with us. Have fun!  

Misty Marina

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 am
welcome to the guild~ everione~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 am
Hookay, so my name is April, I'm from SC in the US of A. I go to CHS, and currently in the Cosmetology program. I aim to open my own spa when I get out of school and move to Canada to be with my boyfriend.
I am a very lovable, fun, OUTGOING person. I love to be around people and just to talk, talk, talk, talk! I love to be myself and be the center of attention, though I'm not really self-centered. I put others before my self and though I get stressed out a lot, I tend to be a good person over all.
Uhm... I have three pets, Arwin and Roxy who are my dogs, Roxy is a beagel and Arwin is a Pomberanian, and then my cat Moon, who is a Bangel cat. I have three siblings, one older sister, two younger brothers.
I have brown hair, brown eyes, am about 5'2ft, weigh about 120lbs, and... I think that's it on my appearance. xD If you wish to see me more go to my journal and check out the pics there.
My interests are sports, writing, reading, hanging out, talking to my boyfriend, shopping, and playing with my pets. I love to bake, I really love to bake things from cookies, to three layer cakes... I just love cooking. ^^
I love anime, mangas, Soap operas, and talk shows... I also want to be a model, it's my dream. ^^

That's about it... o.o

Alexandria March

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 pm
Welcome to the guild April!! We are soo glad that you decided to join us. Have fun with us, post often & be sure to stop back here to help greet others!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:47 pm
Welcome Grim, Inuart, and April!!

And yay Tsume! I love Wolf's Rain! 3nodding  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kenomuru Tisoki

Desirable Player

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 pm
Welcome to the guild new people! I hope you enjoy yourself here. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 am
welcome to the guild april biggrin  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

llAshley_wantedll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:35 am
my name: ashleymazing/chimi(please call me chimi xd )
a little about me: i like umm black, i am in college, i am 18, and i am married
What are my hobbies: i like to go hunting and also , well lets not get to that redface  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:51 am
Welcome, everybody.  

wolf_of_moonlight

llAshley_wantedll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:56 am
sorry decided to fix mine to say who i really was. okay i am a nice person in general as long as you dont mess with me. i get ticked of really easily if you talk about my family or me.i am emo/goth/skater/stoner yes i am a stoner.umm i have 3 animals a dog named angel, a chihuahua named neg, and a german spitz named fluffy. i live with my husband and we have one kid.i like the fact that so many people are so open.umm lets see oh i have white hair and weigh like 110 or 120 and i always wear light or dark clothes ok. i am expecting to meet new people and make new friends from the guild so yeah. ^.^ thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 am
Welcome Chimi, I see you made it to Members Intro! We are happy that you decided to join us & hope that you will enjoy hanging out with us. We look forward to your comments. Stop back here often to greet other new ones. We'll cya around!  

Misty Marina

Baronmusashi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 pm
greetings to all the new members! I hope you enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Hi Ashley!! Welcome to the Guild! -^^-  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

CLDStrife_99

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm
Hello guys..

I am CLDStrife99..

Im new here..

Nice to meet you all smile  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games