Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:46 am
My AC meetings is always DDR and pointless animes like FMA and Gligamesh.

And I LOVE Pokemon!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 pm
M to the Third Power
My anime club meeting was epic fail. We ate food and talked about Pokemon for three hours.
I love Pokemon, but three hours?

I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI, GRIEVER.

I could talk about Pokemon for 3 hours. xD
I've never been to an anime club and probably never will. From what I've heard, most anime clubs are filled with really creepy people. D:

Ty, Ma'am. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 am
Not just creepy people. Those weird overly obessed people  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm
I know. ;-; Some of the people I hang out with at school are like that. It scares the poop out of me. gonk  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Yeah. Last year I hanged with some DeathNote/Naruto/Bleach/AnythingMainStream people and I'm like....I'll walk away from you if you strt acting like any of those freakish characters.

But some are fun, like at the cons.

@Edit: I need to go to Pokemon rehab. I'm addicted to Platinum D8  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 am
It's the same with my AC, but they have rarely even heard of Death Note. They're like "NARUTONARUTONARUTOHOWCANYOUNOTLIKENARUTOMAISENSEI?"
And I'm like "DOTHACKTACTICSHETALIABACCANO!KUROSHITSUJIGETUSEDTOITIMYOURPRESIDENT!!!"
And a lot of them stalk me.  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm
M to the Third Power
It's the same with my AC, but they have rarely even heard of Death Note. They're like "NARUTONARUTONARUTOHOWCANYOUNOTLIKENARUTOMAISENSEI?"
And I'm like "DOTHACKTACTICSHETALIABACCANO!KUROSHITSUJIGETUSEDTOITIMYOURPRESIDENT!!!"
And a lot of them stalk me.
That's really creppy isn't it  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:51 pm
@M to the Third Power- ... As 3/5 of those things are on a list of pure win (only 3 because I simply haven't seen Tactics or Baccano! yet), I must say you have amazing taste.

I AM... SLIGHTLY GLAD MY SCHOOL DOESN'T HAVE AN ANIME CLUB. These kids alone are obnoxious and just.. urgh. Imagining them combined and possibly hyped up on sugar and Hawt Tawpic OMGANIMU mints is enough to make my skin crawl. Plus, all they care about is Naruto and Bleach.

PLUS APPARENTLY I HAVE A FEW FANGIRLS FROM HALLOWEEN? 8|;  

fk12

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 am
Oh, don't watch Tactics. The anime is... fail. The manga is much better.
I'm glad to see that there are some Hetalia fans here.
Oh, but Misaki has mentioned that she isn't one. Could that get her away from you a little bit?

Just threaten your fans with your friends the whales.

Oh, and I don't particularly mind Bleach, actually. But the anime isn't as good as the manga, and then there's the whole fans issue. Shonen Jump saddens me lately.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 pm
The sad thing is that I would still sit through said fail just to hear some delicious Takahiro Sakurai voice. 8|;;;

I... don't really know? Maybe, but I guess it works both ways, because I don't like Final Fantasy, and yea.

I SHOULD, but I really don't see them very often (they're freshmen and I'm a senior, so we're on opposite sides of the school.) But if I do, I shall keep that in mind.

Bleach just isn't my cup of tea.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:48 pm
I LIKE PIE.
TWELVIE LIKES PIE.

THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Also my friend says that the reason I don't like Hetalia is because the anime is retarded, and that's all I've ever seen of it. Of course, me not liking Hetalia probably has something more to do with the fact that it is has brought me ridicule/suffering due to two of my 'friends' being assholes about it. Same thing with GL.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 pm
Ah, Misaki, that sucks. ;_; I'd say "You shouldn't let bad memories keep you from enjoying something," but lololol I have the same problem regarding Kingdom Hearts II. WHOOPS.

YES, OUR LOVE OF PIE BINDS US TOGETHER.  

fk12

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:29 pm
You have that problem due to Kingdom Hearts II?
Last time I checked, I was the one who had to paint over the XIII a friend had engraved on a door in my house.

Well, the thing with Hetalia is that A) It's on something and B) It's not quite politically correct. I have a friend who I want to show it to, but she'd probably be like "I'M LEARNING ABOUT HISTORY. SORT OF. IT'S NOT (NARUTO) KAKUHIDA SMUT. MY BRAIN IT BLEEDING. I NEEDS OBSCENE FANFICSSSS!!!!"
But I understand why more sensible people than her wouldn't like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm
Oh, the friends I recommended it to liked it well enough... ((in fact you could call them super obsessed Otaku)) AFTER they actually decided to read it before judging it. When I first recommened it to them (same with Gurren Lagann and Code Geass) they were all like "EW, you like that stupid show? It's so dumb! I can't believe you like that s**t! You're a retard!" and so I went and emoed in my corner and never said anything else about either anime and stopped watching it altogether... because it was "stupid". Later, of course, I find that they're spazzing out about Hetalia s**t on ebay... and I'm just like "WTF you said you hate that show" and they're all like "noooo, we LOVE Hetalia! It is so good!" ...and at that point, I died inside. THEY made me hate it, because THEY like it and THEY are assholes. And they never shut up about it.

I still love Kingdom Hearts, with all my heart (LAWL PUN). It has such fond memories of when my friend Della and I used to spend endless stupid hours together trying to beat Demyx (WHICH I PWN'D HIM IN THE END. ;DD The problem was, I was underlevelled so it took me like 3 tries, on Della's game I beat him first try) and her pwning the final boss on her game... but not being able to beat him on mine because again, I was waaaay underleveled. Now I'm level 99 and I have all the skills that you get from the forms and fenrir and Ultima. It was so fun beating Sephiroth... I couldn't do it till Della came over and we beat it one morning before school. :> That rocked. ...AND WOW I TALK TOO MUCH. SORRY GUIZ. It's just... I like to talk about the old times before Della's mom died and everything changed. I really haven't seen her at all since the funeral two years ago. :,< i-it kinda makes me really sad.
Kingdom Hearts II will forever have a special place in my heart. It was such a fun way to get our minds off the serious stuff, like how her mom was always in the hospital and all...

But now I'm being morbid. Okay, my reminiscing is over. >A>;;  

Misaki Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Kingdom Hearts II seems decidedly less fun when all it reminds you of is an emo douchebag. o/ Who pretty much spoiled everything for me anyway so lololol what's the point of playing it ever?

@M to the Third Power- O-oh damn, that sucks. D8 I'm sorry to hear that.

IN OTHER NEWS. Uh... I am freaking out here. I HAVE A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO FINISH THREE COSTUMES OTAKON YOU SNUCK UP ON ME AHHHH.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games