Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Sun leaped over the fallen tree, then crawled through the two bushes. She then sneaked around the corner to the Pool of never ending light. The Guardians weren't there anymore, because they were called out to help with finding a place to hide. Sun padded through the entrance. She looked around. She could almost hear the screeches from the great battle between the Tribe and Blood clan. Sun came to the lake. She bent down and lapped at the water. Her vision became blurry, and she soon was fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun blinked as her eyes opened. She looked around the clearing. There were no cats in sight. "Stone? Branch?" Sun called silently. She wandered around the clearing to the trees. She padded along until she found a tuff of fur hanging from a branch. Sun sniffed it. "Stone." She murmered. Sun hurried along and she soon found the boulder. The stream lapped silently at it. "stone?" Sun called. No answer. Sun began to feel worried. She hurried along past the boulder, the scenery started to change, Sun was getting worried she wouldn't be able to find her way back. "hello? it some one there? hello?" Sun jumped from fright. She then turned sharply. "what? who's there? Show your self!" Sun growled. "oh my! please don't be frightened, my name is Flowingnecktar. who are you?" Sun blinked, that was a clan name. "um my name is Sun of glowing embers. . . .where are you?" Flowingnectar crawled out from under a bush. "hello. . . I've been lost for quite some time I was hopeing to run into another cat around here." Flowingnectar eye's where glazed over with a slight fog. "oh!" Sun gasphed. "your blind!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 am

Dark when night falls walks out of the nursery and tries to find leaf.He sighs after he can't find her then he spots a piece of moss and starts to bounce and bat it around.Then he hits it and it hits Sun."I'm so sorry,it was an accident,I didn't mean to,"Dark tried to say.His head looks down and his tail drops.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 am

Leaf beneath the trees walked around looking for something to do, when she saw Dark again. "There you are!" Leaf yelled and ran on over to him. "Whats up Dark? What to play fight again? I bet I can beat you again," Leaf teased.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 am

"Maybe later,I think I need some time alone right now,"Dark said to Leaf with his head and tail down.Then he walked over to the edge of the camp where no one was and sat.His eyes faded as he looked at some thing no one else was seeing.

((This is a really weird scene for Dark,because he is always pretty much active and happy))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"Ok. Maybe later!" Leaf said and bounced away, looking for someone to play with.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Dark saw a image of cats fighting in an area he didn't know.The fighting cats came closer,but he didn't know them.Then all of a sudden he snaped back into reality,he took a quick gasp of air.Then he noticed he was back home.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Leaf walked around, but she couldn't find anyone who would play with her. She decided to go check with Dark again. "Hey Dark!" she yelled as she bouced over to him. When she got to him she started nudging him on his side and asked, "Are you SURE you don't want to play?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Remebering he was back home he pushed the bad scene out of his head, for the moment."Sure,"Dark said then ran over to a ball of moss. He scooped it up and threw it over to leaf.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 pm

"YAY!" Leaf yelled and pounced onto the ball of moss. She hooked it up with her claw and threw it at Dark while she yelled, "Think fast Dark!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Dark jumped up in the air and hooked the moss ball with his paw, than he threw it back to Leaf.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Leaf dodged the moss ball and leaped at Dark. She jumped on top of him and pinned him down. "I win again!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Dark throughs Leaf off of him."NO YOU DON"T! STOP THINKING EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A FIGHT!!!"Dark when night falls yelled at Leaf."Sorry, I didn't mean it,"he said not noticing what he said before, and wishing he never said that.His tail drops to the ground and his head falls. "I really didn't mean it like that."he tried to explain to Leaf. "I think I just need to be alone for a while, I'm sorry." Dark said to leaf then walked over to the wall.

((Srry he didn't actally mean it, but he has a lot on his mind))
((P.S. He has a crush on Leaf redface blaugh ))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:01 pm

"Its ok Dark. I understand," Leaf said. She let her tail droop a little and walked away. She went to a corner of camp and sat down. She fell asleep and dremed about Dark. He acted so weird, and something clicked in her mind. Maybe Dark likes her. Or maybe he was just busy. When she thought about it, maybe Leaf had a little crush on Dark.

(Leaf does has a crush on Dark, just to let you know.)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Dark when night falls starts to think about Leaf,I know I like her but what if she doesn't like me.Dark thinks to himself.He gets up and sees Leaf he walks over and sits next to her."I really am sorry, I just don't know what got into me, can we still be friends?"Dark says to Leaf.

(( heart They are so cute!!!!I think they would make a great couple!!! heart blaugh ))

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:44 pm

((I think they would be a great couple!))

Leaf looked up to Dark and said, "Of course we are still friends. We will always be friends." Leaf got up and licked Dark's face. "Come on. Lets do something! I'm bored," Leaf said. Then she walked into a clearing and bounced around. She turned to Dark. "Come on! Lets play!"
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games