Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 am

Kayonis filled out his paper work silently wondering about his parents and the others.
~*~
The Freedom Fighters explored the new area except for Sonic and the others who were here before. "Sonic, this place is so different." Sally said. "Yeah, I've never seen something like this on Mobius." Rotor then said. "Antoine, this place is really bizarre" Bunnie said. "Yes, it is." Antoine replied. "Come on guys, there'll be plenty of time for sight seeing, right now, we need to get to Chris's. The others are probably waiting on us." Tails said. "We can't leave yet, Knuckles and Rouge are still unconscious." Rotor said.

~*~

Chiro roared all around Mobius looking for the freedom fighters. "Where are you?!" His voice roared. "What fun would destroying a world be without hearing the pathetic cries of you Mobians?!" He yelled.

~*~

In a base that Eggman abandoned, Damian lurked in the shadows. "Of all the rotten luck. My ship's probably crashed on Mobius and I have no supplies. At least in here I can see what I've got to work with that Eggman left behind." He stormed. "Crap, crap crap! All of it's worthless to me!" He said. "Fine, I'll just have to go into town and get what I need." He said activating a kind of device that turned him into mist and he flew away.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:12 pm

"I'm glad you guys made it alright!" Chris said leading them into the attic that Sonic and them used to use as a base. Along with the lab, the attic had been made larger too. It now had a games room, that Chris had installed himself. It had a pool table, darts, air hockey, and a ping pong table. "Well since the rest haven't showed up yet, who's up for a game of pool?" Chris asked, as he walked over to the pool stick rack. "Pool? What's pool?" Rasu asked. "I'll show you! It's mostly a strategic game, but it's easy to learn. Grab a stick Rasu." Chris replied. Rasu nodded and grabbed the one that he liked the most. Chris racked up a game of 9 ball, and grabbed te cue ball. "This is how you do it." Chris played a game by himself to show Rasu the basics, and anyone else who had taken interest in the game. "Oh! Alright, I get it." Rasu said. "Alright! Anyone else want to play?" Chris asked, waiting for a reply.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Sophie whispered something to Flage and his jaw dropped and after a moment he thought and decided what would be best.
He grabbed Sophie's hand and took the emeralds he and Sophie had using Chaos Control leaving instantly. His bag that he had been carrying dropped and opened slightly showing a large amount of weapons including basic pistols to machine guns to even larger weapons still....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Dessenger watched as Sophie and Flage took off. "They seem to be gone a lot." he said turning around. "Sure i'll play."

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Hours past and there was no sign of Flage or Sophie returning. The way they left had left people confused but since they were gone a lot at the moment they accepted the idea they would be back when they could...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 am

Kayonis was watching the pool game and Sonia game over and gave him a hug. "You wanna play next?" She asked. "Would you like the game?" He asked her. "I think I would. I've been watching like you have. We'll play next." She called to the two on the pool table.

~*~

Knuckles stirred and slowly awoke. "Welcome back." Sally said. "Man, what happened? Why are we on earth?" Knuckles asked immediately recognizing where he was. "You were knocked out by Chiro. Luckily Kayonis saved you two." Sonic said. "Kayonis?" asked awakening as well. "Yeah. He's been really brave since you two have been gone. Where'd you go anyways?" Bunnie asked. "Different areas of Mobius. We needed off the island." Rouge said. "I'm concerned about the Master Emerald. Is it still on Mobius?" Knuckles asked. "I'm not sure, but I doubt it. Kayonis guarded that and protected his friends relentlessly." Tails said. "C'mon let's go to Chris's I'll bet they're all there." Sonic said speeding off. Everyone followed and they all arrived at Chris's an hour later.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 am

A blinding light appeared then faded revealing Flage carrying Sophie who was asleep but in her arms was a new born baby. Flage hushed everyone as they started to crowd not to wake Sophie or her sleeping baby.
"We have not decided on her name yet," said Flage who then asked where a spare bedroom was.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:45 am

"Well don't rush it Flage a name is one of the most importent things you can give to a baby." Dessenger told him.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Chris and Rasu had finished their game when Flage and Sophie came in. They noticed the baby and remained quite until Flage asked his question. "There aren't any in this place, you'll have to go to the house. There's plenty of rooms, just ask my mom or the butler for one, and tell them I sent you." Chris replied with a thumbs-up.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:30 pm

"Wow, looks like your a father now Flage." Kayonis said with a thumbs up. "She's adorable." Sonia said. They started their round of nine ball with Kayonis taking the lead quickly. "Do you think they'll be ok?" Sonia asked. "Trus me on this. I haven't known Flage for very long, but from what I've seen of he and Sophie, they'll be just fine." He said. Sonic and the others walked in. "Hey what's up?" Sonic called. "Momma Daddy!" Sonia cried out and went and gave Sonic and Sally a hug. Kayonis went and hugged his parents. "Were you worried?" Rouge asked. "Yes." Kayonis replied. "Son, you did great. I'm very proud of you." Knuckles said. Tails ran to greet Barby and his parents. Everyone was glad to see each other. Kayonis showed everyone that he, Sonia, and Manic had found a chaos emerald. Kayonis then noticed Chris was melancholy. "Hey Chris what's up and why didn't you age any?" He asked and awaited a reply.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:32 pm

"Hey Kayonis you think you could give me some training soon." Dessenger asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Flage left carrying Sophie managing to find a spare bedroom carefully putting Sophie down then, taking the little baby girl in his hands rocking her gently. He thought about names but none came to mind that he might use, Sophie might have one on her mind he thought gently placing the baby on the bed.
Chaoloca flew up to her and sniffed still getting use to the idea of a baby but then flew back to Flage, who gave the chao a little attention knowing that Chaoloca was use to being the center of attention.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Kayonis looked towards Dessenger. "Why me? My father's stronger." Kayonis said. "He asked you. And in reality, you're stronger than your old man." Knuckles said to Kayonis. "But...I barely know anything myself." Kayonis said. "That doesn't matter, you'll do fine." Rouge said. "Sure Dessenger, but you may as well know, I, like my father, won't go easy on you." Kayonis said. "Meet me in the garage area at 8:00 in the morning." Kayonis told Dessenger.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm

"OK see you then." Dessenger said as he walked to the corner and thought about what Kayonis would do to train him.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Sophie awoke after a few hours noticing Flage asleep on a chair holding there new born bundle of joy. She sat up looking around then looked to Flage who was waking up.
"How did you sleep?" Flage asked looking at Sophie slightly sleepy.
"Better than I thought I would,," she replied.
"Thought about names?" Flage asked.
"I have one I am thinking of," she replied then she told Flage it who thought it was a good idea, knowing why she picked it.
"Your name is Rebecca," she whispered to the sleeping baby.
Flage held an arm around Sophie who was now holding Rebacca looking at the 2 most important things to him.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games