Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 am
George nodded. "Yeah, that was pretty much our doing. We couldn't help but do those things around her growing up. We got her that bike for her birthday and she's been trying to fix it up ever since."

"Yeah, mom?" Eva asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Where are we having this little get together?" Her mother asked. "You father needs to know where to set up his grill."

"It's an area in town. We'll show you. Are we ready to go?" Eva asked.

"Just waiting on you!" Bobby shouted from the living room.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 am
Alex nodded. "Well, if she needs any parts I'm sure I could help. But I don't know much about bikes. Never handled one before." He shrugged as he got up and stretched. "So, let's go."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 am
Eva's father put the ice back in the car and her family jumped in their car. Eva and Alex got in hers. "Just follow us." She said to them as she started her car. Eva started to drive down hill and towards the empty meadow in town. "So I take it my brothers like you know. Seeing as your still alive and unharmed."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 am
Alex nodded. "Yep, they seem like good guys." He smiled at her and made sure she didn't go the wrong way. "And apparently you have a motorcycle you've been working on for sometime now."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:19 am
Eva sighed. "It's a 1966 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. It's my dream bike. And when I'm done with it, it's going to be the smoothest ride in the world." She nodded. "I can't wait to get it fixed and finally ride it." She turned down the same road and continued driving.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:01 pm
Alex smiled. "Sounds cool. I don't know much bikes. But I work in my dad's auto shop. I'm sure I could get some parts if you need them."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 pm
Eva's eyes light up. "That's great. But I won't know until I look at the bike." She smiled and parked the car. "Where are you parents?" She asked as she got out of the car. Her folks parked next to her and her brothers ran out of the car and jumped in the lake. "Watch out for that bio-chemical waste!" The boys stopped splashing and turned to her.
Hehe. I love teasing them. She thought.

"Hey button, where do I put this?" Her father asked.

"Anywhere is fine dad." Eva said as she closed her car door.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Alex shrugged and looked around. "They should be here any minute." he said still looking around.

After a few minutes they came through the trees. They smiled and hugged Alex when they saw him.

"Hey guys... oof." He Laughed a bit and hugged them back then squirmed out of there hold. "Mom, Dad. This is Eva." He smiled motioning towards her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:32 pm
Eva's father began to set up the grill and started cooking the food. She stood nervously next to Alex. "Hi, and this is my family. My dad, Phil, is by the grill. My brothers are in the water. The bigger one is George and the other one is Bobby. And...."

"And I'm Linda, her mom." Her mother smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"Linda!" Her father shouted. "How do you want your burger cooked?"

"Well done!" Her mother shouted back. "What about you all? How would you like your food cooked?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm
"I'm Nick, and this is my wife Emily." His father nodded.

"It's a pleasure." His mother smiled. "Eva, that's a pretty name."

Alex chuckled and yelled to Eva's father. "Medium Well, for the three of us." He answered for him and his parents, they all liked the same things.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 pm
"Thank you." Eva smiled at his father. Phil raised his pointer finger in the air. "Got it!" He waved. The boys splashed each other in the water.

"Hey dad, can we get outs rare?" George asked. Their father laughed.

"Sure." He said. Linda turned around.

"Absolutely not!" She said. "It's not good for you. The meat needs to be cooked. Cook it medium, Phil." Her husband waved again and the boys in the water groaned. "Don't test me!" She warned.

"Yes, ma'am." They said in unison. Linda turned back to Nick and Emily.

"So shall we have a seat while we wait on the food? We brought chairs." Linda smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:51 pm
His parents nodded. "If it wouldn't be to much trouble." His father said.

Alex smiled and sat down on the grass. "Thanks, but I'm fine." He chuckled a little at Eva's brother. He looked up to her and whispered. "See, this isn't so bad."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:05 pm
Eva sat down next to him. "It's only been five minutes." She whispered to him. Linda went to her car and grabbed more chairs. She placed them by hers and sat down.

"Does anyone want hot dogs?" Phil asked. The boys in the water raised their hands. "Is that instead of the burgers?" He asked. The boys shook there heads.

"Dad, you're forgetting they're football players." Eva told them. The boys looked up and then got out of the water.

"Hey Evvvaaa!" The boys sang. Eva got up nervously.

"Uh oh." She said under her breath. She looked at Alex. "Excuse me for a minute." The boys ran after her and Eva took off. They chased her around the cars and around the trees. Finally, Bobby caught up to her first and dragged her into the water. Eva screamed as she fell in. When she resurfaced, she glared at her brothers. "You're dead!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:10 pm
Alex chuckled watching the three. He looked at Phil as his parents took a seat. "I'll take a hot dog with a burger." He yelled over to him. He got up and went over to the waters edge. "Want some help Eva?" He asked as his parents started to make small talk with Linda.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Eva looked up at Alex. "In a sec." She smiled. Eva went under the water and swam up behind Bobby. When he wasn't expecting it, she grabbed his head and pulled him under.

"Eva stop trying to drown your brother!" Linda shouted. Eva resurfaced.

"He started it!" She yelled.

"I don't care who started it, I'll finish it." Her mother yelled back. Eva turned back to Alex.

"Ok now you can help me." Eva told him. She grabbed his hand but then got an idea. She pulled him in the water and started laughing.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games