Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm
"well... I..." Donny couldn't form or even think of the words to say,"Nothing's wrong.." he said walking over to her and standing close, he took a bite. It felt like like his heart dropped into the pit of his stomach he didnt know how to tell her anything at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 pm
She put her plate down without eating and started braiding her hair. "Donny..tell me..your scaring me.." she looked at him,clearly concerned  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:14 pm
"Well..." he said setting his plate down next to hers also,"You know how I wrote to you about where I was stationed and all... and how the civil war had started in the country..." he said pausing, not telling her what really happened there was starting to bother him,"well... I... You know how I had stopped writing for a little while?... well.. what did I tell you the reason was? was it that I hadn't gotten your mail?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Amanda nodded. She tensed a little bit, stoping her constant braiding. She looked at him "You said that you hadn't gotten my mails becuase your..ranking officer..or somthing.."  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 pm
"yeah..." Donny paused another moment,"Tr-Truth is that... I-I didn't want to worry you with the truth." Donny paused another moment,"And.. that is that I had been actually captured by the enemy a-after a bombing on our campsite..." He felt bad for not telling her sooner because he knew that she cared about him and truely loved him,"and... for that month I was trapped... and given threats of death... But, all I could think about was you. I-I kept the last letter that you sent with me in my shirt pocket close to my heart at all times too.." Donny finished not knowing how she would react.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 pm
Amanda just froze. She looked at him..she couldn't believe it. Her eyes started to water. "Y-you mean.." she couldn't believe it.She almost lost him. She started crying...the stubborn furball started crying. "D-donny.." Undertaker nuzzled her leg.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm
Donny saw her start to cry. He didn't know what to do, he wanted to hug her, but it didn't seem like the right time to actually do that. Donny just took a seat and looked down to the ground,"I... I'm sorry Amanda. I didn't want you to worry so much."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:53 pm
Amanda walked over to him and lifted his face to look at her "I almost lost you..and I wouldn't of known.."she got on her knee's and hugged him. She didn't know what to do.She never wanted him leaving her again.She wouldn't be able to handle it.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm
"Well... you would've known... just... not the way you would have wanted to." he said thinking about how the military would tell his parents if he died in action.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 am
Amanda cried into his chest. "I almost lost you.." she muttered  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm
Donny put his arms around her in a caring way,"I'm sorry Amanda..." he said softly to her and rubbed her back softly and kissed the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:17 pm
[[ bump ]]  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:50 am
She just stayed there sulking. She pulled away and shifted so she was sitting in his lap. "your forgiven..but dont do it again" she groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:37 pm
"ok.." he said quietly, Donny felt bad for not telling her sooner. He sat quietly and ate the rest of the pizza that was on his plate.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:10 am
Amanda finished her pizza,curled up in her chair.She didn't know what to say.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games