Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Dueling Club! (Closed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:09 pm
redpopsicles
You rock, Jon. I was just gettng ready to post that.

Thanks! You do too!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:57 pm
Excellent, 2 Points to Ravenclaw!

4.62 2 Points

What spell did Tonks use to clean Hedwigs cage before they left the Durseley's house?

Lady Courtney

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:30 pm
Scourgify  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:10 am
Great! 2 Points for Gryffindor!

4.63 3 Points

What is Dumbledore's full name?

Lady Courtney

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:28 am
For 3 Points

What portion of the part where Malfoy is talking to dumbledore before snape kills him is taken out of the british version of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Sargeant Major Zach

redpopsicles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:50 pm
In the American version, Dumbeldore tells Draco that Voldemort cannot kill him if he is already dead. He also tells Draco that nobody would be surprised if Dumbeldore killed Draco and that Voldemort probably expected it. Dumbeldore also tells Draco that none of the Deatheaters would be surprised that Draco's mother was killed by the Order of the Phoenix because that is what they would have done (kill her) if they were in the same position. These more explicit parts that try to persuade Draco to come to the good side are omitted from the UK version.

MadeyeMoodyman
For 3 Points

What portion of the part where Malfoy is talking to dumbledore before snape kills him is taken out of the british version of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:42 pm
redpopsicles
In the American version, Dumbeldore tells Draco that Voldemort cannot kill him if he is already dead. He also tells Draco that nobody would be surprised if Dumbeldore killed Draco and that Voldemort probably expected it. Dumbeldore also tells Draco that none of the Deatheaters would be surprised that Draco's mother was killed by the Order of the Phoenix because that is what they would have done (kill her) if they were in the same position. These more explicit parts that try to persuade Draco to come to the good side are omitted from the UK version.

MadeyeMoodyman
For 3 Points

I know I saw that somewhere! gonk I think it was on a Dumbledore Isn't Dead site. confused

Way to go, redpopsicles! Way to support your House!

Reese_Roper

redpopsicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:07 pm
Thank ya! Thank ya! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:10 pm
Animekitty47
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbldore

Correct 3 points to Gryffindor. While we wait for the answer to the question asked by MadeyeMoodyman, heres another.

4.65 2 Points

What was the Gryffindor password after Christmas when the Fat Lady and her friend Violet, overindulged on some wine?

Lady Courtney

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:24 pm
Fairy Lights! (Or Lairy Fights... depending on whether you want the real one or what the two ladies said.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:28 pm
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's from The Half-Blood Prince.

Lady Courtney

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:52 pm
Why didn't I write page numbers!? gonk xp

I always write down the passwords:

Dilligrout
Baubles
Abstinence
Tapeworm
Quid Agis

But I've never written down page numbers.

I'm conducting a study.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:02 am
Yes, the answers in there somewhere but what was it when the Fat Lady and Violet drank a vat of wine from another painting? Sorry to be so annoying but I need the right answer sweatdrop  

Lady Courtney

tsshark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:30 am
in one of the books, sirius sang a nice song... which book, when (time of the year), and what was he singing?  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games