Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:59 pm
"I sure hope it's good too!" Erik said. Maura mentioning that part of the orphanage made Erik shudder a bit. He hated bathtime with the little kids. Obviously, he was with all the little boys with help from older boys like him. Because as one of the older kids, he had to help the younger kids with everything. Even cleaning themselves. Well, not all of the younger kids. Just at oldest a 6 year old but that was his limit.

Maura felt the shudder and smiled saying nothing at all. She knew what he was thinking. But as a girl, it was slightly easier for her to help clean up the little girls, though girls had to wash all the babies that the orphange recieved regardless of their gender. "But Erik, you know we'll be separated! It's just like always, y'know?" she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:57 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki could feel herself moveing faster and faster with ech passing second. Her childlike nature was getting the best of her again as she could feel the adranalen beat more through her vains with every step. "I....CAN'T....WAIT!!!!" she screamed into the night sky as she bonded higher and higher with each word. At the last word she jumped into the air with a very loud giggle. With that one leep Kiki was quickly out of sight, all that could be heard was her soft giggleing as Erik and Maura looked into the night sky, just trying to catch a glimpes of the feline girl.
Just as quickly had she been up, she was down. she slowed herself a little to catch herself, but again moved faster as she turned another corner. "I see it!" Kiki shouted with excitment as she burst through the doors of the bath house.

((Was sick...sorry couldn't post.))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:56 pm
Erik and Maura laughed seeing Kiki so happy to something as simple as go to a bath house. Though they'd never actually been to one themselves. But they'd learned to contan themselves at times like this. To an extent. Maura took off catching up to Kiki as they stood in the doorway.

"Slow down you two!" Erik laughed slipping in through the doors right as they were closing. He looked around the small lobby they had entered. There was a desk set up in the middle of the room. On each side of the desk was a door. On one side a woman was standing with an inviting smile. On the other was a man doing the same thing, though Erik wasn't paying either one much attention. The room itself was slightly hazy from the steam. But it was surprisingly cool. "I got a feeling I'm gonna like this bath! Even if I will be by myself!" Erik said more to himself than to the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Kiki throw money onto the table that no one had seen her grab. The old woman smiled at her bouncey behavoir at being here. "Going for a dip are we dear? Please enjoy as long as you like." said the woman with a bow. She handed Kiki two towels, one for Kiki, one for Maura.

"Come one Maura! Lets go! Say bye to Erik." Kiki said, grabing Maura's arm and pulling her along toward the door to the womens changeing room. In the changeing room. It wasn't a smell you would expect for a changeing room. It smelt of herbs and lotion. Kiki's overly sensative noise cought each smile with a smile. It didn't hurt her noise at all. Fromoutside the room, you could hear the trickle of, what Kiki asumed was a small waterfall to create zen. No one else could be heard from inside the bath. Maybe they were alone. "Looks like no one's in, must be because they all have baths at home." she said with a smile.

Kiki throw her towel down onto a banch near where she stood. She reached back to unziped her knee high dress, doing so very quickly. She let it drop to the floor with a soft "Foof". She stood there for a moment in her((you know what they are, so I wont say -///-)). There was something new on her back. Her painful snakeing scars were covered up with the most beautiful excotic spots. Thet spots that lay on her back when she was a cat. They reached from her neck, down to where her tail started. They reached from shoulder to shoulder. When she turned arouns, a few twisted and turned around her flat stomach. And only two lay perfectly on her chest.

((hope I described them right. I was haveing a bit of trouble.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 pm
Erik had barely turned his and the last he saw of Maura was the end of her raven hair. "Well, bye!" he said to no one now. Up to the man Erik walked and he paid his way in. He was given a towel and the man and Erik exchanged a nod. Erik found himself alone in the changing room. The smell of the theraputic herb filled and cleared his nose of any disturbance. He slipped out of his shirt, then his socks and shoes. Finally, he took of his pants and folded them neatly with the rest of his clothes.

Maura, for the first time, saw the scars on Kiki's back. She was already undressed and ready when she was about to say something and saw them as she was turning. She put her hand to her mouth, shocked to see such marks on a person. She didn't say a word though. She just acted as she'd seen nothing and lead them to the bath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Kiki smiled as she aly herself in the bath. With a sigh, "Wow, this is wonderous..." she mused. Kiki looked at Maura with a puzzled look, then glanced over her shoulder to her snakeing scars. She thought they weren't noticeable when her leapord pattern spots covered them. she guessed wrong..."Thet aren't as bad as they look." she lied, looking at Maura with intent eyes. "But I think the spots are rather nice, don't you?" she asked, her eyes changeing a bit. She had a soft spot for her scars. She didn't really like anyone looking at them. Unlike Dragea, Kiki couldn't hide them in plain sight. If someone were to look close enough at Kiki's back while covered with her dress, they could see the indents of her snake scar.

Kiki felt a bit hurt that Maura was set off by them. So she tried to change the subject to her spots, something she really liked. They were beautiful after all.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 pm
When asked for her opinion on Kiki's spots, Maura perked up and answered, "Yeah, I like them! They really suit you even when your a human!" She tried to hide her curiosity but really couldn't. "H-How did you get those scars?" she asked hesitantly. And though it sounded irrelevant at the time, she asked, "Does Erik know?" in the same quiet, voice.

Erik settled himself in the bath and let out a sigh. "This is great! No one but me and the girls who I'm technically separated from. But whatever!" he said out loud to himself. The whole room was filled with steam and it looked like a morning fog. "I wonder if Maura's seen those scars yet..." he wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Kiki looked at Maura with sad eyes. "It's my fault...Dragea has them on her arms, but she hides them with gloves." she went on, "She says it's not my fault. But with all due respects, I'm not dumb. I know when I've done wrong. For the most part." she sighed, trying to make a light joke out of it. "One night, I was trying out my Alchemy in the barn. You see, my specialty is fire Alchemy." she told her. Kiki lifted up her hand, looking at it as if it were something to beloathed. "I lost control. I had no idea how dangerous fire could be. Dragea had come into to call me in for dinner you see. That's the reason she was cought up in it. That's also the reason why I'm here right now." she said with a light smile as she gazed on into the mist that she could see through her fingers. "The hay cought fire, then the barn...then it was our turn to feel the flames of my mistake." Kiki looked to Maura, her eye's almost glassy. "Our whole bodies burned because I couldn't control myself. But those healed in due time. But...because Dragea tried to pull the barn roof off of my back. she got scars that will never go away. Even with my healing. And because of my mistake...I will have burning scars on my back forever." she finished the story, looking at Maura, expecting her to hate her just as much as Kiki hated herself for it. "That's why they are so deep. Because God wants me to feel the pain of overestameting myself. Dragea wasn't burned so badly as I, but burned all the same." Kiki then looked away. She closed her eyes, just remembering the pain and fear she had felt that night as Dragea dug throw the debare with her bare hands, searching for Kiki's screaming body that was covered in the vengful flames.

Then she looked back, her eyes almost emotionless. "Yes, Erik has seen them. I showed them to him the night he told me about his mother. I felt it only right. He told me his secret, and I told him mine. This is the way of the word. You need two halfs to make a whole." she told her.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm
Maura listened to the story of the scars. She sat there, looking at her relflection in the water for a short while, then looked up at Kiki. Her eyes were glassy as well and he reached out and hugged Kiki from behind. "Oh Kiki! We all make mistakes! That reminds me of Erik so much it's scary! Him being so confident and destorying such a big part of a building! He may not have physical scars like you and your sister, but those memories have scarred him more than anything I know! They'll never go away, like your scars, no matter how much healing. He's only learned to deal with it," Maura said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Kiki looked back at Maura with a shocked look in her eye. she had never really seen Erik and her own story as simalry. There she was wrong again. "Maybe we arn't so different after all..." she closed her eyes, trying to blink back the tears. she wasn't much of a cryer, but the moment called for it. That didn't mean she wouldn't fight them off. "Because of that...I can no longer see a fire without hearing the screamings. The vlood curtling screams of my sister as she searched for me under all that burning wood...why did she look for me? She would have been happy...maybe brother wouldn't have lost it...maybe she would have a normal life...maybe..." she couldn't go on. All the sins Kiki had kept in the back of her mind, all the things she tryed to forget, pushed there way forward. The guilt of it all was just to much, she could feel her chest swirl and tighten. Her body was going numb, as was her mind. "Maybe Momy and Daddy would still be alive." she said flatly and with a lack of emotion. That was like the straw that broke her back. Kiki's body seemed to crumble at the touch now.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 am
Kiki's body went limp in Maura's arms. "No Kiki! Come on! Sit up! We can't have you drowning here before your first night at work!" Maura said picking her up. She sat Kiki on the edge of the bath and put her towel over her. Maura secured her towel around herself and sat there with her. "Kiki...we can do this. We have to keep our heads up! As women we gotta stay strong because honestly, we're the only ones that keep Erik alive!" she told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Kiki's head lay on the edge of the bath, looking up emotionless. Her eye's traveled to where Maura was, sitting beside her. With a weak smile, "As women? Maybe." she said with a sort of laugh. "My mother lied you know? She told me my life would be a peaceful place. That she would make sure my life would be perfect. I've never seen any of that promise happen." she told Maura. She was right. Ever since her brother killed her family, Kiki nor Dragea had a moment to think. Happines would come, but would be dashed away with the comeing of their brother. They would run, searching for happieness. not to find it of corse. "This is the first time I've ever had time to think about my past. I don't think that's a good thing though..." she said with a tired laugh. "But it's also the first time in a long time I've been happy." Kiki turned her head completely now. "Thanks to you guys." she sighed, closeing her eyes, willing away the pain that was takeing over her chest.

((I'll be gone for two days on a trip. Sorry.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 pm
"No Kiki! Stop it! Don't say things like that! What your mother said wasn't a lie! You can't honestly say that as long as she was around she never kept her promise the best she could! That just wouldn't be true," Maura said tears filling her eyes. "If it weren't for your brither, this wouldn't happened. It's his fault!" Maura began to balme. "Erik knew that an that's why he said what he had earlier at the school. He wouldn't want you to get hurt anymore. And he would fight that battle for you if he had to! Kiki, don't do this to yourself! Please!" Maura said hanging her head. Her hair fell over her face, like a curtain on a stage, her tears blending with the dripping water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Kiki's head turned toward Maura, a frown on her face. "Don't cry. I'm sorry my worries trouble you." she said sadly. Kiki finally pulled her sore body off the side of the bath. She took one of her hands and pulled Maura's hair gently behind her ear. With the other she wipped the tears away from her eyes with her thumb. She smiled as sweetly as she could and looked into Maura's eyes. With tears still staining her face, "Smileing is the greatest thing for a sad heart." she smiled, placeing both hands on Maura's cheeks tenderly.

Kiki relized being sad was hopeless. It wouldn't fix anything, something her mother had tought her. "Your right. My mother would have kept her promise if not for him." speaking of her mother caused a little lump to form in kiki's throut. But she swallowed it down. "I'm sorry....I'm fine now...you helped me calm down a little." Kiki was still not over her doupts about herself. But she had no time to feel sad. She had friends now, something she never wanted to lose. With a giggled now, "Lets play in the water before work!" she said jumping up. It was amazeing how quickly Kiki got over her own problems. but that was just how she had always been.

((sorry for the wait))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:52 am
((its ok))
Maura sniffed a few times, sucking up all the sadness until she began to smile as Kiki had said. And then she began to giggle and eventually laugh as she got back into the water. "Come on! Let's do it! But not for very long because you have work!" Maura said sounding a little motherly herself. "I wonder what Erik's doing? Probably being all....Erik. Thinking, by himself, trying to be all philisophical again. But you can't help but love the guy!" she added getting off into her own thoughts.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff