Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:03 am
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
*Steers things back to relevance*
Alright, I have been considering some things. I have realised that if I am to become more associated with this guild and the people in general that dwell here, I need to show my face a little more.

~Firstly~

I remember saying I'd put some jousting pictures up, and I know how ALL of you are still waiting in anticipation for these. (Gripping, isn't it?) So here we are - some great British jousting... xd heart

picture goes here

Admittedly, there were some dull parts. In fact, the digital camera's shutter was a tad slow, so mostly it took pictures of stationary horses or grass.

picture goes here
Of course there were casualties. This one made me laugh. Tsch. smile

~And now~

picture goes here

I look a little scruffy, yet, it IS half term. I need to have some freedom!
wink

I think that event seems very enjoyable. Reminds me of warwick castle stuff. I remember our school trip there. Ah.

It was at castle Hedingham near(ish) to where I live. About an hour's drive away from C'ford. Well, you can't beat a bit of jousting. smile heart

I would love to see some proper jousting one day, ooh, did they have archery? I LOVE archery. heart

They did, though it was mostly rained off. I just love the chivalry of it all - jousting, that is...
It gets me all fired up inside. The valour, the glory, the skill of medieval combat...
rolleyes heart

I'm getting an urge to charge at people with a broom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:47 am
I'm bored and so going through yet more prom pictures - the one night where I was equal to everybody instead of being the dirt on their shoe. Again I am the ugly one and shall not be held responsible for anyone who turns to stone, suffers any mental damage and/or inflicts physical damage upon themselves. I manage to deal looking at me everyday - you can hack it for ten seconds at the most razz

User Image  

dreaming_mouse

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:24 am
dreaming_mouse
I'm bored and so going through yet more prom pictures - the one night where I was equal to everybody instead of being the dirt on their shoe. Again I am the ugly one and shall not be held responsible for anyone who turns to stone, suffers any mental damage and/or inflicts physical damage upon themselves. I manage to deal looking at me everyday - you can hack it for ten seconds at the most razz

User Image

You look like a girl in my year at school, but she is a bit of a psychopath. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:26 am
It's not bad, by any means. The red eye doesn't help, though. gonk
Little touch up on photoshop, maybe?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:26 am
Oh thank you ever so much, that is of course depending you have got the right girl, I might be the other one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:36 am
dreaming_mouse
Oh thank you ever so much, that is of course depending you have got the right girl, I might be the other one.

No, her hair is frizzy most of the time.  

Lord Jagged

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:38 am
Who's hair? You've gone and confused me now gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:41 am
dreaming_mouse

don't worry your pretty little head about it.  

Lord Jagged

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:42 am
Lord Jagged
dreaming_mouse

You've hurt my "pretty" little head now thank you very much, out of curiosity which one do you think I am? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:44 am
dreaming_mouse
Lord Jagged
dreaming_mouse

You've hurt my "pretty" little head now thank you very much, out of curiosity which one do you think I am? eek

I'm confusing you quite a bit, aren't I.  

Lord Jagged

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:45 am
Yes and it's really hurting my head! I have a brain capacity the size of a pea, just ask Gaulia! Please explain or I'll just be wondering about it for days to come and I have exams to focus on gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:12 am
Be blinded by another -very white- photograph of me!
Amazingly, this shirt makes me appear taller than I actually am. Take note, short people; vertical stripes = height. rolleyes

User Image

I am less white than I appear there. A whole day tanning last week had an effect. *curses white nature of outdoor light*

Nebelstern
Crew

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:21 am
Nebelstern
Be blinded by another -very white- photograph of me!
Amazingly, this shirt makes me appear taller than I actually am. Take note, short people; vertical stripes = height. rolleyes

User Image

I am less white than I appear there. A whole day tanning last week had an effect. *curses white nature of outdoor light*

It may just be me, but I think you look mighty smexy in that picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:25 am
Ah... Thankyou... sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:38 am
Tis me.... ugh! I look uuugly! Anyone around here agree?

User Image

Quote:
It may just be me, but I think you look mighty smexy in that picture.

I seriously agree. And to be honest, Simon, you deserve it too. You're too kind to me... mrgreen  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games