Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 am
Silvercloud saw Oak, "Do you want to go hunting?"
"Sure." said Oak. They went hunting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm
Nightpaw went into the apprentices den, she saw an empty spot were she could sleep. she quickly got moss and made her beding. she felt so tired that she floped down and already went to sleep.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:38 pm
Oak didn't catch much but Silvercloud caught quite a bit. They took the prey back to camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 pm
"Hey there Silvercloud... Oak." Bearclaw purred as soon as she saw them. "I was just about to set up a border patrol, you'd like to come?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:09 pm
(Thunderheart was my first choice for leader too...)
Ringkit ran towards Crystalstar's scent. "Crystalstar! Crystalstar! Cryst--OOF!" Without realizing it, she had tumbled over Crystalstar's tail.

"Yes, Ringkit?" the snowclan leader purred.

"I'm six moons old, i want to become an apprentice, now!" Ringkit mewed.

(Thunderheart would be the only guy leader if he became leader of FireClan...Thunderstar...mmm we need more guys to join.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:39 pm
((Oh! Oh! I know I guy who reads Warriors! AND Twilight! I just have to get him to join Gaia. Hehe, Silvercloud, do you know who I'm talking about?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:16 am
((Kyle?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:20 am
((What the??? HECK NO! Kyle's your job... really it should be obvious to you.))

Silvercloud and Oak agreed, and the three went out on the border patrol.

"Hm? What's this?" Bearclaw mumbled as she sniffed MoonClan border. Turning to face her company, she informed them on wat she had detected. "MoonClan hasn't been at this boreder for at least 5 days. I can't believe we didn't notce that before..." she trailed off as she examined the area beyond the border. "Perhaps we should go tell the rest of the clan now."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 pm
Nightpaw woke up and went to Crystalstars den. she herd Ringkit talking to Crystalstar. "i agree with Ringkit, Crystalstar..." Nightpaw meowed. "after all she is six moons."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm
"Ok." mewed SIlvercloud.

((can't think of anything else to do...))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am
They ran back.

"Crystalstar." Bearclaw panted. "I think there's some trouble with MoonClan."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am
"Of course, Ringkit," Crystalstar purred. "We'll have your cerimony tonight."

Bearclaw ran into camp, "Crystalstar." Bearclaw panted. "I think there's some trouble with MoonClan." She quickly told Crystalstar about the border.

"What?" Crystalstar stood up. "Get a patrol together, I want to make sure they're alright." Bearclaw nodded ran out of the den. "Sorry, Ringkit. Maybe I'll be back in time to do your cerimony, if not then tomorrow." She ran out of the den just as Bearclaw finished gathering the patrol. Sandstripe, Silvercloud, Raventail, and Bearclaw were there.

"We should only have one more cat come with us, we don't want them to think we're going to attack." Crystalstar mewed. Bearclaw nodded. "Silvercloud."

The patrol headed out.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am
As soon as they arrived, all five of them were taken back.

"Maybe they were driven out..." Bearclaw wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 am
Crystalstar hissed, "Moonclan will never be driven out!" Guilt suddenly hit her, she had just hissed at her deputy. "Sorry." She bent her head, sniffed the ground and walked across the border, towards the Moonclan camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am
"It's fine." Bearclaw comforted, she didn't blame Crystalstar- she knew her strong realtionship with Patchstar and her Clan. Though Patchkit now.

Bearclaw folowed her over the border... when they arrived at MoonClan camp it was completely deserted. What had happened here? The scent smelled nothing like the clans.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games