Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:53 pm

(hehe! All my friends liked him to, but David is totally HOT!!!! And he is like the best singer IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm

((I liked both davids! I was glad that Cook won though, he's more...profitable than archuleta is. Y'know? You can hear Cook's songs on the radio but Archuleta doesnt sound right for that whole thing, plus he still has to get through High School and all that. Archuleta's from Utah just like me! 4laugh whee blaugh ^^))

Patchkit wandered outside the nursery to go exploring. She wandered into the apprentices' den, where Volepaw was still sleeping soundly. She left and tottled towards the warrior's den, and found Pebbletail resting from the battle the other day. Patchkit then made her way to the elder's den. Redmask looked her way.

"Hello Patchkit," he meowed happily. "What are you doing out of the nursery?" Patchkit explained she was exploring the camp.
"You know, Patchstar did the same thing when she was a small kit," mewed Bluetail, who was grooming Brackenfoot's fur. Icetalon nodded, remembering. Patchkit purred delightedly and decided to go back to exploring. She padded over toward's the medicine cat den, but stopped when she saw Cindermoon and Eagleheart in it. Too late, she crashed into the deputy.

"Hi, Eagleheart!" She squeaked. "Sorry!" then she rushed away towards the leader's den. Once inside, she smelled the scent of a cat she never knew, Patchstar. Though the scent was eerily familiar, Patchkit reminded herself that Patchstar had died before Patchkit was kitted, which is why she was named after the great leader. Suddenly tired, Patchkit curled up in the unused nest and quickly fell asleep in the leader's den, unaware that Rainpool or any other cat did not know she was in there.

(Lol, the new leader wanders into her old den, and no one will think to look there...time to search for Patchkit!)

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm

(David Archuleta SUCKS!!! and Cook! expecialy Archuleta xp )
Nightwing came back to camp with Stonepaw behind her. he knew the enemy borders and the territory. "tomarrow ill teach you how to fight." Nightwing meowed. "great!" Stonepaw exclamed happily. "i cant wait!" saying good bye to his mother, he bounded to the apprentices' den. she purred with amusment. she walked to the pile of fresh kill, she picked up a starling and went to her spot to eat.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 pm

(hehe! Yay! DAVID COOK!!! WOHO!!!)
Cindermoon looked around the clearing, Oakenpelt? Oakenpelt! I need to find oakenpelt! Cindermoon wobbled around, but decided to take a break. She curled up below patchstars old den, and curled up to sleep.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 am

Rainpool woke from her short nap, she lend over to lick her kit's head's, but Patchkit was no where in sight. She lept up and ran out of the nursery. "Patchkit?" She yelled. "Patchstar!" (yes i ment to do that!) She yelled again, but relized she called her old leader's name.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm

( crying meh sad. . .)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:24 pm

(Dawnstar, how can you not like archuleta or cook?!?!?!)

Patchkit was sound asleep in a dream. She had been chasing a butterfly, when suddenly she came to the gathering area where she had been many times before. Her Clan was right behind her, and she led the way down to the Gathering Tree where she zipped up to her favorite spot on the branch, beside Crystalstar whom she had trained with as an apprentice, and Swiftfeather, and Rustwhisker...and her three kits Spottedkit, Russetkit and Darkkit..........

Patchkit bolted upright from her sleep. It was just a dream! she told herself over and over again until her fur lied flat again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Cindermoon got up, (ok! so in the battle mububer, Cindermoon almost died, so in here she is wakeing up from that. . .this is confusing. . .)
Where am I? Then she remembered Vinefrenzy leaping at her, the dead kit lying on the ground. I feel so bad. . .And I wasen't even the one who did it! Cindermoon took a step forward and gasped in pain, falling sidways. "Hey!! What are you doing up? GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!" Dapplewing growled. Dapplewing rushed over and proded Cindermoon back into the moss. "Dapplewing wheres Oakenpelt and my kits?" "there out doing there camp buisness. Did you know that Oakenpelt carried you here all by him self? He was so worried!" Cindermoon looked down "I was already hurt, I couldn't fight back! oh Vinefrenzy. . .I would have done the exsact same thing. . . " Dapplewing licked Cindermoons head. "Just get some sleep. I'll get you some food later, here. . .eat this." Dapplewing shoved some stuff on leaves at Cindermoon. Cindermoon lapped it up, and darkness enfolded over her.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm

(aww, mother's love! heart )
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm

(hehe! Scary mother love! She almost killed beloved Cindermoon!!! heart eek heart )

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 pm

"Patchkit!" Rainpool ran around the camp yelling her ktis name, running into every den. "PATCHSTAR!" She yelled sitting in the middle of the clearing.
Foxears walked over to Rainpool, "Rainpool, Patchstar is dead." He mewed soothingly.
"I know! I'm looking for Patchkit!" She hissed. "Patchkit!"
"But you just yelled Patchstar." Foxears said. Rainpool thought for a second, she did, but that was mostly because she knew she would become Patchstar.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Oakenpelt raced over to see Foxears and Rainpool talking in hushed voices. "What are you two talking about?" Rainpool looked at Foxears, then at Oakenpelt. "Patchsta-I mean Patchkit is missing. I've checked everywhere!!" Meowed Rainpool. "What? Well were have you checked?" Growled Oakenpelt he had been short tempered lately after Cindermoon was injured. "um. . ." Meowed Rainpool taken aback from Oakenpelts short temper. "I've checked everywhere, exsept. . .Patchsta- I mean Eagleheart's den." Oakenpelt glared at her. "Well thats where she IS!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A BIG DEAL IF you HAVEN"T LOOKED EVERYWHERE!!!" Oakenpelt Hissed, he then turned around and stormed off towards Dapplewings den. I need to see Cindermoon!! Eagleheart looked up from talking to some warriors. "Hey Oakenpelt, I'm putting together a dawn patrol, do you want to-" "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO ON A PATROL WITH SOME STUPID CATS WHO ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY HATE ALL CLANS!!!" Hissed Oakenpelt. "But I just-" Mewed EAgleheart. "JUST LEAVEME ALONE!!! Don't you have some nine live's to get??" Oakenpelt turned and charged off to the medicen cat den, leaving Eagleheart and Rainpool speachless.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Eagleheart was still a little stunned from the way Oakenpelt blew up in her face when she heard Rainpool calling Patchstar's name in the center of the clearing. She rushed to her. "You've seen Patchstar?" Eagleheart said excitedly. "No, Patchkit is lost!" Rainpool said desperatly. "Oh no!" Eagleheart said under her breath. "If Patchkit gets hurt, Starclan will never forgive me." "What?" Rainpool said. "Nothing. We have to find Patchkit." She mewed anxiously to Rainpool. "Everyone! Patchkit is lost! We have to find her!" She announced to the clan. "Look in the dens, Look in the forest, Look everywhere! We have to find her." She pelted to her den to check. "Foxdung, she's not here." She emerged into the clearing to see the clan cats standing stunned where they were before. "What are you waiting for? No-leaf? Move, move, move! She's the only remnant of Patchstar we have left! Rainpool, Foxears, come with me to check the Woodclan and Snowclan side of the forest. Nightwing, Stonepaw, Redmask, check the Fireclan and Pebbleclan side of the forest." She called as she pelted out of the clearing leaving Rainpool and Foxears to scramble after her.
((lets pretend that Patchkit is out in the forest cuz that would be a kool twist!!! can we sad ))
((i was so not expecting Oakenpelt to blow up like that lol i scaredded eek ))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:46 pm

(wasen't Patchkit sleeping in Eagleheart's den though?)

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm

((oh well lol, now she's lost in the forest xd ))
((hehe, oakenpelt go boom xd ))
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games