Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:22 pm
"What do you mean by that?" Nana asked curiously. "How would that work to our advantage?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm
"Well think about it, everyone is scared of the queen are they not? Now that you've done that they'll think her ghost is haunting the place. If we do it right we might see what happens to the new queen when she thinks her mother is haunting her. Prehaps it might..preoccupy her. "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Tick-Tock clapped her hands together and smiled. "Oh, that's brilliant! We should leave for the forest now while Rosalie's distracted."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Jasper looked over at The Mad Hatter. "I've never been outside The Jabberwocky plains...Where is the forest? Why do you live there?"  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm
"We'd better hurry if we plan to make it while everyone is distraceted. Follow me and stay close, it's very easy to get lost in the forest" She carefully made her way back to the door and stopped at the first step.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Tick-Tock did as Indya ordered, following her as close as was comfortable. Nervous yet excited at seeing The Hatter forest, which meant The Mad Tea Party.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:27 pm
She carefully made her way down the stairs , past the guards searching for them . "The rose maze is the best way out. hopefully there are no games today" She knew there wouldn't be, now that the true queen of hearts was gone"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:24 pm
They followed Indya to the rose maze. The rose maze wasn't what it used to be now that no one paid any attention to it. It seemed wilder. The bushes had grown out, vines covered in thorns littering the floors and walls. Tick-Tock clung to The Hatter involuntary.
"You sure we'll be able to get through the maze? Parts could've grown overs passages for all we know...."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm
"Well, Indya, Cheshire, and Myself could always fly overhead and find a pathway through the maze. Or, would that be too risky?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Indya stared beyond at the wild rose maze "We'll have to try. it's the most direct route to the forest, all we need is something to cut down the overgrowth in our way . She looked around , eventually spotting a lone axe . Rusted but still userful for what they needed it for "This will have to do unless someone else has something other they'd like to suggest we use"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:01 pm
"Well, I suppose we could burn it," Nana said tentatively, "but I don't want to burn the rose garden. It was always one of my favorite places, despite the goings-on inside it. Let's just cut through what we need to and leave the rest alone."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Tick-Tock politely took the axe from Indya. "I'll cut through the maze. I can't get cut with the thorns and who knows what The Queen of Hearts has on those things." The Cheshire turned into a grin with a pair of eyes and floated above the group. "I'll direct you, Tick."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:47 pm
Indya just nodded "alright Tick , you can cut " Indya stepped back so tick could be in front "We should get going, i'm sure they're still looking for us" She looked back at the castle before turning to look at the garden and put a hand out to it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:59 pm
She'd managed to get really far, cutting through the maze, but stopped when the axe flung across the yard. "Ugh...That axe must've been pretty rusty..." She mumbled, turning to look at everyone and smiling. "Sorry."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:01 pm
Nana ducked instinctively as the axe flew across the yard, and then stood up again with a little blush on her cheeks.
"You know, I'll have to go back there at some point," Nana said somewhat dismally, hanging at the back of the group, "to keep the illusion going. If they don't see any ghosts anymore then they'll toss the idea out of their heads and become confident again."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games