Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:47 am
He took Emilia by the arm softlyand lead her outside. She cringed a little at his touch and a pang of guilt shot a cross his mind. He had to try though.

He brought her into nature and sighed softly.

"Emilia, I brought you out here because i know its beutiful even though i can't see it, and i wish i could, but thats not going to happen. I'm sorry if i frighten you, and im sorry for what happened to you a long time ago, but its not then, its now, and i fought my hardest so that you would be okay, and nothing would happen to you again. Im also sorry for what happened in the process, and i feel that you must hate me for what i am now."

He turned around and faced the blank sky, and the barren earth, even though he knew the sky was full of light clouds, and the earth full of trees. He could have told all of this easily. He could have heard the animals, felt the air pressure and smelt the foliage. Right now however, he couldnt help focusing all his senses on the girl behind him.

"I just wanted you to know, that i dont need to see you either."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:41 am
Noltic
He took Emilia by the arm softlyand lead her outside. She cringed a little at his touch and a pang of guilt shot a cross his mind. He had to try though.

He brought her into nature and sighed softly.

"Emilia, I brought you out here because i know its beutiful even though i can't see it, and i wish i could, but thats not going to happen. I'm sorry if i frighten you, and im sorry for what happened to you a long time ago, but its not then, its now, and i fought my hardest so that you would be okay, and nothing would happen to you again. Im also sorry for what happened in the process, and i feel that you must hate me for what i am now."

He turned around and faced the blank sky, and the barren earth, even though he knew the sky was full of light clouds, and the earth full of trees. He could have told all of this easily. He could have heard the animals, felt the air pressure and smelt the foliage. Right now however, he couldnt help focusing all his senses on the girl behind him.

"I just wanted you to know, that i dont need to see you either."
Emila thought about everything he said line by line. He had tried everything to help her & trying absolutly nothing that could hurt her, he even, in a sense, have his live for her. Then the last line hit her. Was he going to leave? Didn't he care anymore? Her heart dropped out of her chest at all the possible meaning of that last sentance. "A-are you leaving?" she asked praying she had misunderstood.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 am
Gail Akriest
Joshua couldn't help but chuckle a little at Kisa's timely intervention, and turned to follow her, calling back softly just so Zach could hear him. "She needs you, more than you can ever know." He settled himself down besides kisa, giving her a well deserved scratch behind her ears.
Kisa leaned up & licked his cheek & layed her head down in his lay content with herself

Gella was sitting on the edge of a building, unseen by other people walking below, scrambling to get into their houses as night began to fall again. As the night over took the day she sensed someone walk up behind her.

"Out pray watchin' Gellz?"

"Get out of here Damion."

"Aww is that anyway to talk to your brother? I mean come on you know i wouldn't tought human blood either. Besides I'm only fifferant from you because I don't have wolf spirit." He said calmly as he watched her oll his eyes. "Well listen when you need help moving that small group of yours through the city let me know." He said & he turned to leave but had no intent on going.

Gella's heart sank "You know? Fine if you havn't told the leader yet then you intend on helping? Why?"

"Aww come on my baby sister finally caught a boyfriend as insane and dangerous as I am. Besides, that other girl with you......I worked with her..." He said looking away. "And...I never helped her....I never stoped them. I helped her escape but..."

"...it doesn't feel like you did enough for her? She is so fragile it don't seem like you could ever do enough for her."

"...no..." he agreed sadly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 am
Joshua scratched Kisa's ears absentmindedly, feeling strange emotions fill him; He realized, after a moment, that they weren't even his emotions, but Gella's. He bit his lip lightly; it almost felt like he was spying on her...  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:46 am
Gella nodded well lets head back then. Maybe its not the best thing for Emilia to see you but it sounds like her & Zach are outside talking for now. Come on." She then started back towards the hide out. She knew damion was her Ex & she was far beyond over him but it felt odd seeing him again after all these years. then the thought of Josh came into herm mind. she quickly shook it away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 am
Joshua sighed, shaking his head a little and giving Kisa a small rub on the back. He was beginning to worry about Gella... small images kept jumping into his mind from hers, and little bits of information.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Gella lead Damion into the hide out & saw Josh over in the corner with Kisa. "Hey Josh. How are they doing?" she asked refering to Zach & emilia as she walked gracfully over to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 pm
"Emilia, i dont belong here anymore than i belong in this country. Im not myself anymore.... I think its best, dont you?"

He said this in a stern tone, and all hope leaked from him. He had nothing left. His family was dead, his freinds didnt exist, and even his terribly vision had deserted him.

The hopelessness of the night he met Emilia sunk back into him like an oil. He just began to trudge slowly into some direction he wasnt aware of.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 pm
Joshua sighed, smiling softly at Gella. "about how I'd expected; Zach's convinced he's an abomination, Emilia loves him and he loves her back, and she can't live without him, but Zach's too wrapped around his own personal suffering to realize it. Was I this stupid at first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:40 pm
Noltic
"Emilia, i dont belong here anymore than i belong in this country. Im not myself anymore.... I think its best, dont you?"

He said this in a stern tone, and all hope leaked from him. He had nothing left. His family was dead, his freinds didnt exist, and even his terribly vision had deserted him.

The hopelessness of the night he met Emilia sunk back into him like an oil. He just began to trudge slowly into some direction he wasnt aware of.
She took a small step forward "N-no Zach....I....I don't think it b-best." She said trying to sound firm. She bit her lower lip trying to calm herself

"Well I think Emilia might actually convince him otherwise. As long as she already confessed what happened then she has nothing left to hide. Trust me girls know each other from the start because we are all the same in basic ways & yes you were, but then again so was I." she said smiling a bit  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:44 pm
He grinned, shrugging. "You're lucky, then; most guys can't tell another guy's feelings from a brick wall." Joshua gave her a quick hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:36 am
Zach stopped slowly and sighed. he didnt have much left to say, so he didnt waste the time.

"Emilia, can i ask you why you dont think this a good idea?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:02 pm
Emilia bit her lip & was trembling a bit but swallowed a bit hard"Because i...I d-don't want you...to leave. Y-you helped me...I-I was brave enough...to come looking for you...even if it was...only in the sunlight. I..I came looking for you. Doesn't that m-mean anything?" Emilia was on the verge of tears. She could feel it but she didn't want him to go.

Gella hugged him back then remebered Damion. "Oh & Josh this is Damion. He's like my older brother. Damion this is Josh." she said calmly stepping aside.

Damion felt a sliver of jaliousy cross his mind but he smiled & held out his hand calmly "Nice to meet you, Josh." she said in an even tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 pm
The slight twinge of jelously didn't escape his notice, but to be polite he pretended it had. "The pleasure's mine." He replied, though with a bit more feel to it than Damion, as he took the proffered hand and shook it- firmly, but not trying to show off.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:17 am
Zach turned and looked at her. He was blind, and they both knew it, but he desperately wanted to see her face. He brushed the back of his fingers across her face to make sure she wasnt crying.

"Emilia... Im not good enough to stick around, i let you down, and then turned up a wounded and broken abomination. When i leave, i leave to go and die because theres no place for me in this world any longer. Not the way I am. If you can find me a reason to belong here, i would gladly tay. Now however im just a burden."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff