Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Superstarmon fell to the ground in pain, tears streaming down his eyes. "I ain't crying dust flew into my eye," the digimon shouted as he attempted to get up. It failed and he once again collapsed to the ground. Grumbling he started to try again,"You.. won't defeat me that easily!" He shouted flipping into the air.
SuperStarmon Digivolve to Darkdramon!
Darkdramon smiled at the angel digimon,"How bout this apologize and I won't hurt you!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Angewomon blinked.
"I'm Sorry" Angewomon said very comfused.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Kenshin has stars in his eyes as he looks up at the Darkdramon. "SUGEI!!! He's like a super man!!"

"Shut up Kenshin. Just evolve me to WarGreymon so I can fight him." Plue says, wishing to become Natsu once more. Kenshin holds his digiwatch to him, swiping his Digisoul over it to shoot at Plue.

"Agumon Warp Shinka!! WarGreymon!!!" Plue becomes Natsu the WarGreymon, standing before Darkdramon.

"Stand down Darkdramon. There's no point in attacking these guys." Natsu says, glaring at the dragon digimon. Kenshin begins to rub his cheek.

'Hmm...this gives me an idea...'
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 pm

shadowk18
"Ok" Monodramon said as he digivovled to Strikedramon. "You ready?" he said waiting for an attack

"Well then here goes...Dracomon shinka!" Zann's digivice watch glowed as Dracomon digivolved to his adult form.
"I'm ready." Coredramon growled in a much deeper voice than before. Making the first move he swiped at Strikedramon's chest with his larger and sharper claws, and he snapped down to bite Strikedramon on the shoulder.

((Can you pm me when you reply?))

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Strikedramon did a handstand on Coredramon's claw then jumped off and did a strike fang in the air. Strikedramon covered his body in fire and charged at Coredramon.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Coredramon turned his body and smashed his tail straight at Strikedramon. Strike Bomber He knew that his tail would be burnt, but he didn't care.

iZann

Princess Zuzu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 am

* Meleanie grew tired of watching everyone else do stuff.She decided to have her partners parctice a while. *
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

gryphonmon and charie walked back to the tent. "I'm getting sleepy."

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 am

Strikedramon continued with the attack so he could do so damage. Strikedramon was went flying by the tail but got up and walked to Coredramon and did a Striking Barrage. He body was surrounded with blue flames as he did a barrage of punches and kicks.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 am

Coredramon's tail was stinging badly from the burn, but he knew that Strikedramon should be hurting as well from his Strike Bomber. As Strikedramon attacked him with a Striking Barrage, Coredramon readiedhimself and grabbed Strikedramon's arms with his claws as he punched him. He winced when he was kicked and burnt by the flames, but held himself steady as he opened his mouth and fired a massive burst of blue flames straight at Strikedramon. As Coredramon was holding him, it would be hard for Strikedramon to avoid this. Blue Flare Breath

Quote:
Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 am

Strikedramon quickly covered himself in blue fire to get Coredramon to let go and then quickly rolled away from the fire.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 am

Coredramon released his grip in pain, but his open mouth had another attack coming. Seeing Strikedramon roll away, Coredramon turned in his direction and fired multiple laser beams at him like a massive machine gun. Shurunen II It headed to Strikedramon's head, left, right and bottom, basically all around him so he cannot dodge it.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

Strikedramon saw the shots coming and quickly did a strike fang but backwards to dodge the bullets.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 am

Coredramon continued his attack relentlessly, firing seemingly endless barrages of laser beams at Strikedramon. He then tensed his leg muscles and sprang up into the air, to barrel into Strikedramon in the air while still firing laser beams.

iZann

akles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 am

Darkdramon turned around,"I was gonna leave peacefully cause she apologized but now it looks like I have a fight," He said smiling as he turned towards wargreymon. He spread his mechanical wings and charged towards wargreymon,"Dark Stab!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games