Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:27 pm

"All right...time to help."
Alphamon lifted half of a small building, to let out a few sukamon.

Nagato charged his hands with digisoul, and lifted the overturned streetcart, letting out some more digimon.

They continued down the street, picking up rubble, and helping injured digimon. He shot a look over at the other tamers.
"Jeez...this is more than what I accidentally did. At least I helped right after I realized my mistake."
Nagato sighed, and continued to overturn things, and help digimon.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Epic_Muffin
"All right...time to help."
Alphamon lifted half of a small building, to let out a few sukamon.

Nagato charged his hands with digisoul, and lifted the overturned streetcart, letting out some more digimon.

They continued down the street, picking up rubble, and helping injured digimon. He shot a look over at the other tamers.
"Jeez...this is more than what I accidentally did. At least I helped right after I realized my mistake."
Nagato sighed, and continued to overturn things, and help digimon.

your not helping! stop breaking things, barbamon!
right
stop the numemon
got it
HYPNOSIS

ok the numemon are asleep they will not attack O CRAP THERE ARE MORE
i could not put them all to sleep
DAMN IT!
*crash*

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Gin watched as everyone else help."Well since I don't know the source of this
'plaque' I can't repair my digivices so maybe I should do something to take my mind of it."He opened his laptop and started working on a program."Lets see maybe if...and if I do that..."After a while he stopped."O.k done."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm

That Raremon is getting on my nerves
HELL BLAZE
User ImageUser Image

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Nothing much Soma just a small ambush of Nemumon and the tamers gather together to get rid of them but a lot of people are to clumsy and cant contain their attacks" Toan said as he gathered a lot of woods together into one pile

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Domon saw that the Raremon was still alive."Dark Claws!!"He rushed at the Raremon and slashed it's sides with his claws."Double Impact!!"He then kept shooting at it.

gstyle818

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Raremon digtizes into an egg.

((geez, let the poor guy die aleady))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Domon then picked up the digitama and took it over to Gin."Gin I think this could help us with finding out more on this 'Plaque'."Gin nodded,"O.k just put it in my backpack.This won't help get rid of the plaque but I can find out some more information on it."He took his backpack off and Domon put the tama inside.

gstyle818

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:10 pm

YO G. i have scanner in my laptop let me take a look at the egg. Barbamon Digitize
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Gin then looked at him."Actually I wouldn't do that the moment you scan it it'll get infected with the plaque that's what happen to me."

gstyle818

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and MagnaAngemon pretty much clean up a lot of the messed around their area " Alright, now that were finish cleaning up let rest to regain our energy before we do anything" Toan said to MagnaAngemon know he used alot of energy using the Heaven gate so many times. MagnaAngemon Nodded in agreement

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:38 pm

gstyle818
Gin then looked at him."Actually I wouldn't do that the moment you scan it it'll get infected with the plaque that's what happen to me."

thanks i dodged a bullet there

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Gin nodded."I'll have to transfer a copy of all my programs that I have and currently working on to my digiwatch before I can study the egg.I also have to create a firewall that I hope could withstand it but it's highly unlikely that it would."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 pm

gstyle818
Gin nodded."I'll have to transfer a copy of all my programs that I have and currently working on to my digiwatch before I can study the egg.I also have to create a firewall that I hope could withstand it but it's highly unlikely that it would."

my firewall withstood the x-antibody and with a few minor adjustments... THERE it can now withstand this virus, i hope. i will send the data to you.
*Tamake starts discussing the problem with Gin*

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Gin looked at Tamake."I know the X-antibody my digivices and computer firewall withstood as well but it couldn't withstand this I can't access neither of my digivice one is infected and the other is locked until the other is repaired."He then handed him the infected digivice,"but I can use the date on your firewall and compare it with mine to create a stronger one."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games