Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:02 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera rolled onto his side. "About that... what sort of training do you have? I've never seen you fight, or anything." He grinned. "Sorry if I'm prying, but... I make it my buisness to know everyone's weaknesses and strengths."
Luna sighed "I guess I do owe you that much. See I'm being hunted for my abilities. The wolves & humans alike want to use me as a weapon thats why i was so dead set against staying at this house for the night. They can follow my sent almost anywhere. See I have full control of my transformations except during the full moon of course & my strength at that time has next to no limits at all or at least not of what i've discovered but it drains a lot out of me to transform when it isn't a full moon so I was training my human form to fight just as well." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:49 pm
He blinked, then laughed. "Do you ever breath?" he chuckled softly, then sobered. "So, you can transform at any time, for a limited time, except for on the full moon. I take it that the closer it is to new moon, the less time you can spend in wolfen state?" He paused, then smiled. "I think we're somewhat alike, in that." He'd forgotten that his condition was unknown to her.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:48 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He blinked, then laughed. "Do you ever breath?" he chuckled softly, then sobered. "So, you can transform at any time, for a limited time, except for on the full moon. I take it that the closer it is to new moon, the less time you can spend in wolfen state?" He paused, then smiled. "I think we're somewhat alike, in that." He'd forgotten that his condition was unknown to her.
Luna shook her head "No see as i said they are definitly after me because my time is only limited to how long the moon is able to be seen in the sky so from the time it rises to the time it sets I can be a wolf. Now during the new moon I can't change but other then that my curse lives on." she explained solemmnly  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:12 pm
Akiera frowned, then nodded. "Ah, I see. Well, that is interesting... and a lot more easily dealt with than my own curse." he shrugged. "Still, I pity you. I hate to see such a beautiful person such as youself and..." he paused, then shook his head. best not bring Tala into it... "anyways, I hate for you to bear this curse."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:26 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera frowned, then nodded. "Ah, I see. Well, that is interesting... and a lot more easily dealt with than my own curse." he shrugged. "Still, I pity you. I hate to see such a beautiful person such as youself and..." he paused, then shook his head. best not bring Tala into it... "anyways, I hate for you to bear this curse."
Luna caught was he was saying & chanced a quick glance at Tala then at him & she releized just how much she was intruding. She then stood up "I should probably be going. They'll be after me soon, my sent has stayed in the same place too long & I hate risking these children." she said as she walked towards the edge of the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:18 pm
Akiera glanced at her, amused, and waved her back. "We have three competent fighters up here, two of which have partial transformations even now. Besides, from up here on the roof, we can see everything." He stood slowly and shrugged. "But if you're tired, go to bed; Tala and I can more than handle ourselves."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:10 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera glanced at her, amused, and waved her back. "We have three competent fighters up here, two of which have partial transformations even now. Besides, from up here on the roof, we can see everything." He stood slowly and shrugged. "But if you're tired, go to bed; Tala and I can more than handle ourselves."
Luna shot a glare at him "Boy its not that I don't think I'd win it's that if i couldn't control it & one of these kids got hurt...." she couldn't finish her sentance. Her anger still showed in her face but she looked away to hide her tears & continued "They're the only ones that ever gave me a home & still know what I am....."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:16 pm
He forced his tone to remain devoid of sympathy. "First, don't call me boy; you're only a year or two older than me. Second, don't get angry at me for showing concern. And third, I'm more than willing to offer you what little hospitality we can show."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He forced his tone to remain devoid of sympathy. "First, don't call me boy; you're only a year or two older than me. Second, don't get angry at me for showing concern. And third, I'm more than willing to offer you what little hospitality we can show."
Luna looked at him then at tala & smiled to herself. she she simple walked right of the roof & landed perfectly on her feet. She knew that just leaving like this would probably make him mad but maybe that was a good thing. She wasn't used to being around people & the farther away from her they were the safer they were & thats all she wanted. so she stood there knowing she had to leave, even though half of her felt like she was loosing her family all over again she felt hot tears run down her cheeks & she whispered "Thank you." knowing that a werewolf's ears could have heard it & hoped he hadn't heard the pain in her voice that she was trying to hide. She then heard a familiar howl & knew they they were after her again. She was about to run but they would follow her scent here first[ & it would be heavily grounded to this house being she had been here for hours so that would put the others in danger. She had one choice that she saw. She transformed & ran full force....straight towards what could be her final fight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:58 pm
Akiera frowned, recognizing the howl. "Oh, no..." He heard the scamper as Luna took off, and snarled. "Tala, Stay here; I'm sorry, but right now you're next to useless against other Lycanthropics. See if you can fashion a weapon, and hold the area; These children are not allowed to die." He didn't wait for her reply, flinging himself off the roof and making a beeline, unwittingly following the same path Luna had taken less than a minute ago. Why are they here? Why now?!

((Alright, I've told Tsuki, but Penguins, if you get on before I'm back, I'm grounded until the 28th. I'd say more, but I don't have time. Later.))  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera frowned, recognizing the howl. "Oh, no..." He heard the scamper as Luna took off, and snarled. "Tala, Stay here; I'm sorry, but right now you're next to useless against other Lycanthropics. See if you can fashion a weapon, and hold the area; These children are not allowed to die." He didn't wait for her reply, flinging himself off the roof and making a beeline, unwittingly following the same path Luna had taken less than a minute ago. Why are they here? Why now?!

((Alright, I've told Tsuki, but Penguins, if you get on before I'm back, I'm grounded until the 28th. I'd say more, but I don't have time. Later.))
Luna ran faster & faster until she was almost at the speen of light. but she stopped at a clearing & she transformed back as she saw a man standing on the opposite side waiting for her

"So you finaly stopped running my sister." he mocked

"Shut up lucios. You & I both know why I'm here so lets get started." she said putting her hand on the hilt of her blade & she could feel her wounds reopening from her sudden movments but she ignored them  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:20 am
Tala drew her dirk which was still in it's sheath on her belt, and stood up, looking through the steady blue night. She jumped off the roof down to the ground and stood in the shadows of the front door waiting. "Waiting for what??" She thought slightly angry at herself for not being able to help. She stood motionless waiting, watching and listening for some sign of movement, unsure of what to do if she saw any. She knew how to fight, and fight well even but she was unused to fighting unknown assailants. She crouched down, dirk still unsheathed and waited.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:55 pm
Akiera bound along the path, quite a bit slower than Luna due to his half change; He was afraid of who he'd find at the end. please, please, don't let it be him... He made a final leap into the tree's above and watched, horrified; it was his nightmare come true.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:18 pm
Luna flashed a glance with her eyes over towards Akeira "Get out of here. This is my fight." she said bluntly

Jake smirked & looked back & forth between them. "Aww Luna this your new pet? You gonna use him like you did the last one? heh if so I'm surprised he's still standing." He taunted

Luna's eys flashed bright red. "Shut up!" she growled evily as she began to loose control.

"I mean seriously." he continued "If you are going to let him die in your place like you did the other one I might as well fight hi..." Jake was cut off.

Luna had heard enough. She had transformed & tackled him then changed back & was throwing an un ending line of punches as she daoged most of them & sended a few back connecting hard  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers