Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 pm
"Thanks, Lou Lou!" grinned Kitty as she took some Bertie Botts Every Flavour beans.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:28 pm
"I'm a bit tired my self, I nearly missed the train.", Lucy said as she ate some more of the candeis. "Eeewww! This on tastes absolutly horrible, I think its mud flavored." Exclaimed lucy as she grabbed for her pumpkin juice to relieve her mouth of the nasty taste. "Don't eat the dark brown ones guys." She warned everyone in the compartment.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm
"Mud? Yuck!" Ann gagged, "You would think the brown ones would be chocolate, too." She dug around her handful of beans and picked off the brown ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:54 pm

look everybody im going to hogwarts!

Lorrieta

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:59 pm
Sarah smiled and thanked the trolley witch, then went back into her compartment. She munched on her cakes and sipped her juice, watching Hogwarts fade into the distance. "I'm going to miss it over the summer. But next semester, I'll be a second year." Sarah smiled brightly, happy to go home and see her dad, but sad to leave Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 am
"Hello, Lucy! And thanks for the beans." Fearless said as she grabbed some beans from the bag. "Is there any more people? And is there anyone from Gryffindor?" Fearless walked over to open the compartment door to peer outside. "HELLO EVERYONE!" She shouted down the walkway. "I can't wait to bully the first years! [[Bullies Lucy!]] Just joking..." She closed the compartment door and sunk down onto a seat. Fearless heard the Trolley witch move past their compartment. She opened the door and flew down the walkway. "Excuse me, can I have everything on your trolley with the exception of water? I'd like to bring some home..." She reached for her coins. "That will be... how much?"  

MikeDrawl

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:26 am
"Your welcome Fearless." Lucy said as she turned around where no one could see her. When she turned back around her hair was long and purple, and her eyes were a bright green color. Her hair was usually short and black, and her eyes were normally a dark blue color. "Guess what guys I'm a Metamorphmagus." She said and smiled, as she changed her hair agian to a medium cut and it was now blue, along with her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:57 am
surprised Kitty glomped Lucy, "That's awesome! cool biggrin Are both your parents magical?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 am
"Thanks." she said as she changed her apperance back to normal."Yes both my parents are magical, they were in Slytherin too." she said a little to proudly, eating some more of the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 am
"Oh mi god!" Fearless exclaimed as she saw Lucy transform. "This is like so cool... So you are a pure blood? I'm a half-blood. My dad's a muggle-borned and he was in Gryffindor! My mum was a pureblood and she was home-schooled..." Fearless took some beans from the bag and started munching on them, looking out of the windows at the landscape rushing by.

[[I'm so tired. It's like 2am here! I'm going to sleep! Bye!]]

MikeDrawl

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:46 pm
"Yep i'm a pure blood." Lucy repliled to Fearless. "I'v never thought about anyone learning magic outside of Hogwarts."she said sort of to her self.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 pm
rayne loads onto express even though it has already left hogwarts. C:
"must find a seat...verry tired," she croaked as she dragged herself through the aisle.

b e a r - c h o o

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:45 pm
"I wonder when we are going to arrive at the station." Lucy asked as she shifted in her seat to make room for her cat. " Oh there you are Sir Duckie. This is my Cat Sir Duckie." Lucy said as she picked up the small black cat, and placed it in her lap.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Miranda walks into the Hogwarts Express with her owl, Starfire on her shoulder. She looks around and find an empty compartment. She quickly walks into it not wanting to block anything. Miranda puts her things onto the wrack and gets out her acoustic guitar. She sighs knowing she'll be going back to her parents. Miranda concentrates on her guitar and slowly stums the strings. She feels Starfire's head tilt; questioning where they were heading. "We're going back home; it's break." Miranda looks out the window, wanting to stay in the Ravenclaw Common Room; not wanting to go back home to her very strict parents. "Well Starfire, we'll be back soon. I promise." Starfire sets her beak on Miranda's head boredly.

User Image

GunBANG

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 pm
FearlessDare
She closed the compartment door and sunk down onto a seat. Fearless heard the Trolley witch move past their compartment. She opened the door and flew down the walkway. "Excuse me, can I have everything on your trolley with the exception of water? I'd like to bring some home..." She reached for her coins. "That will be... how much?"

The older witch smiled at the young Gryffindor as she approached the cart, "Yes, love, what would you like off the trolley?" She paused.

After hearing her order, the dimpled witch whipped out her wand and produced the girl's order, "Everything on the cart, except water. Here you go. That will be 11 sickles and 5 knuts. Enjoy your treats."

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games