Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Soban Nabaal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:18 am
Praces in, walking on his toes, before jumping afew times rapidly swinging his legs under him before walking off on his toes again, insearch of someone.

"Wow those lessons in ballet really paid off!" Saying as he jumped leaped towards the stairs heading upwards hands out keeping him balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:20 am
*comes back in after a trip around*  

Squall Leonhart
Crew

Cheshire Pussy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:22 am
.: Her body motions along with his lead, her upper torso tending to lean slightly back as they spin about ever so gracefully. :.

(( .: Snicker :. Just twirl & move to the symphony of the night. ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:26 am
GeekFidelity
.: Her body motions along with his lead, her upper torso tending to lean slightly back as they spin about ever so gracefully. :.

(( .: Snicker :. Just twirl & move to the symphony of the night. ))

*leading the dance i lean forward and slide a hand just behind her, leaning her back and arching her so i dip her*
mmmm
*he winks at her as he leans them both back onto their feet and goes back to what they were doing before, taking up most of the space of the dancefloor seeing that we are alone*  

zonic69

Yusuriha

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:28 am
*walks in looks round and puts her rose in her hair*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:30 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Asmondai

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Squall Leonhart
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:33 am
Yusuriha
*walks up behind you and tapps you on your sholder* may I have this dance *bows*  

Asmondai

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yusuriha

Seeker

*lays down on couch waiting* .. *yawns* confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:34 am
zonic69

*leading the dance i lean forward and slide a hand just behind her, leaning her back and arching her so i dip her*
mmmm
*he winks at her as he leans them both back onto their feet and goes back to what they were doing before, taking up most of the space of the dancefloor seeing that we are alone*
.: A rose hue shaded her fair cheeks the moment she felt his hand at her back, her silver tresses of hair falling loose from it's ribbon restraint as she was cast back. Her back arched ever so slightly as she lifted her right foot. :. Goodness.. .: She whispered through lightly glossed lips as she was set back upright :.

Cheshire Pussy

Squall Leonhart
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:35 am
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:35 am
Squall Leonhart
Yusuriha
*walks up behind you and tapps you on your sholder* may I have this dance *bows*
hm.... *looks at him and gives him her hand* yes  

Yusuriha

Seeker

Asmondai

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:37 am
GeekFidelity
zonic69

mmmm
.: A rose hue shaded her fair cheeks the moment she felt his hand at her back, her silver tresses of hair falling loose from it's ribbon restraint as she was cast back. Her back arched ever so slightly as she lifted her right foot. :. Goodness.. .: She whispered through lightly glossed lips as she was set back upright :.

*as she blown away from the dip i then take the lead stepping to my right followed by crossing over with my left, next the left would step out followed my right*  

zonic69

Squall Leonhart
Crew

Yusuriha
Squall Leonhart
Yusuriha
hm.... *looks at him and gives him her hand* yes
*leads you to the dance floor and wraps an arm around your waist and waits for the right moment befor leading off* smile  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games