Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:39 am
Kat had fallen asleep leaning against him. The last thing she could remember was his singing her to sleep. Her eyes fluttered at the sound of his voice and opened. She gazed at him and yawned before smiling back. "Good morning..." She stared over to the new guy. "Who the hell is he?" she asked, not meaning to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 am
jinxercat2006
Kat had fallen asleep leaning against him. The last thing she could remember was his singing her to sleep. Her eyes fluttered at the sound of his voice and opened. She gazed at him and yawned before smiling back. "Good morning..." She stared over to the new guy. "Who the hell is he?" she asked, not meaning to sound rude.
Glane laughed under his breath "Tune it down baby girl" he kissed her lightly on the cheek "It's all good"...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:16 pm
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Rayne rubbed her eyes groggily and walked toward the edge of the stairs. She nearly stepped without thinking, but then caught herself before heading down the stairs noiselessly. Back into the kitchen, she saw Ronin there pretty much drooling on the counter. Giggling at the sight, she got certain ingredients out of the fridge and set up for pancakes and waffles.

((Gah..!! I'm getting myself hungry.. >_>))

While Kenny was doing his push ups out by the pool. He smelled the smell of pancakes and waffles so he ran into the kitchen and forgot to put his shirt on. He was hungry and was ready for breakfast. "What you cooking may i ask" after he said that he realize he didn't have his shirt on but he was like oh well. He walked up behind Rayne and peeked over her shoulder " Oh pancakes and waffles my favorite. By the way i don't think we have had a chance to introduce my self i'm Kenny." HE said with a smile on his face.

(( your making me hungry too ^_-))

"Oh!" Rayne jumped, a bit suprised, flipping a pancake up in the air. "Um, hello, Kenny.. I'm Rayne Hawk. You can call me Rayne, Hawk, or Rayne Hawk.. Whichever suits you." She smiled warmly yet nervously; the café hadn't had very many guests lately, since it was inhabited by only four people. A new face seemed nice, though, perhaps sought as hope that the place would thrive. "I'm making pancakes.. Or waffles are finished over--" she gestured, "there. Have whichever you like."

Meanwhile, the pancake that flipped in the air landed on Ronin's cheek, hopefully not burning his face since it was airborne for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:56 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
Glane laughed under his breath "Tune it down baby girl" he kissed her lightly on the cheek "It's all good"...

Kat smiled. "Oh, he probably will be terrified of me anyways." she said, leaning back on him and looking into his eyes. "But I might as well not try to scare the hell out of him."  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

Kat smiled. "Oh, he probably will be terrified of me anyways." she said, leaning back on him and looking into his eyes. "But I might as well not try to scare the hell out of him."

"Though it definitely would be funny" he joked with her. "Breakfast?" He queried to Ket as he smelled the sweet scent of pancakes and waffles waftin through the air...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:04 am
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Rayne rubbed her eyes groggily and walked toward the edge of the stairs. She nearly stepped without thinking, but then caught herself before heading down the stairs noiselessly. Back into the kitchen, she saw Ronin there pretty much drooling on the counter. Giggling at the sight, she got certain ingredients out of the fridge and set up for pancakes and waffles.

While Kenny was doing his push ups out by the pool. He smelled the smell of pancakes and waffles so he ran into the kitchen and forgot to put his shirt on. He was hungry and was ready for breakfast. "What you cooking may i ask" after he said that he realize he didn't have his shirt on but he was like oh well. He walked up behind Rayne and peeked over her shoulder " Oh pancakes and waffles my favorite. By the way i don't think we have had a chance to introduce my self i'm Kenny." HE said with a smile on his face.

"Oh!" Rayne jumped, a bit suprised, flipping a pancake up in the air. "Um, hello, Kenny.. I'm Rayne Hawk. You can call me Rayne, Hawk, or Rayne Hawk.. Whichever suits you." She smiled warmly yet nervously; the café hadn't had very many guests lately, since it was inhabited by only four people. A new face seemed nice, though, perhaps sought as hope that the place would thrive. "I'm making pancakes.. Or waffles are finished over--" she gestured, "there. Have whichever you like."

Meanwhile, the pancake that flipped in the air landed on Ronin's cheek, hopefully not burning his face since it was airborne for a while.

He jumped back alittle and noticed that he startled her " i'm sorry if i startled you Rayne" he said with a little red in his face. He walked over to the pool put his shirt back on and ran back in the kitchen and grabed a chair from the bar and sat behind her and smiled.  

KG8584

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:06 pm
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk

He jumped back alittle and noticed that he startled her " i'm sorry if i startled you Rayne" he said with a little red in his face. He walked over to the pool put his shirt back on and ran back in the kitchen and grabed a chair from the bar and sat behind her and smiled.

Rayne merely blinked and put a large display of pancakes (on a large plate) on the counter with stacks of waffles next to it. "Whew, all done.." The heat in the kitchen was exhausting, but it was worth it when she knew she was feeding hungry people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:35 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"Though it definitely would be funny" he joked with her. "Breakfast?" He queried to Ket as he smelled the sweet scent of pancakes and waffles waftin through the air...

"In a kind of messed up, awkward way... yes." Kat smiled. "Sure, I get the best food here!." she said. "I hope the kitchen has fruit, I would enjoy a smoothie." She kissed him softly before standing up. "Comeing?" she asked.

((well, they probably have fruit considering things appear in the house that weren't there before!))  

jinxercat2006

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:04 pm
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk

Rayne merely blinked and put a large display of pancakes (on a large plate) on the counter with stacks of waffles next to it. "Whew, all done.." The heat in the kitchen was exhausting, but it was worth it when she knew she was feeding hungry people.

Kenny looked at her and pulled up a chair for Rayne to sit down " Here have a seat i'll get the drinks." He walked over to the refridgerator and got some orange juice and 2 cups and sat back down. " Here you go " He said smiling" I figured sense you worked hard this morning i would help you out"He said  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 pm
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk

"Ittai!" Poor Ronin yelped and woke up, feeling a burning feeling on his cheek. "It's hot it's hot it's ho-ooohh...it's a pancake" he he calmed down as he looked at the golden brown pancake on the counter. He sniffed the air that reeks of pancakes and sighed pleasantly. "Ahhh....breakfast..." he looked around for Rayne. Perhaps she was the one cooking, he thought. "Rayne-dono?"  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:04 am
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk

"Ittai!" Poor Ronin yelped and woke up, feeling a burning feeling on his cheek. "It's hot it's hot it's ho-ooohh...it's a pancake" he he calmed down as he looked at the golden brown pancake on the counter. He sniffed the air that reeks of pancakes and sighed pleasantly. "Ahhh....breakfast..." he looked around for Rayne. Perhaps she was the one cooking, he thought. "Rayne-dono?"

Rayne tapped his shoulder and smiled warmly, handing him a cup of special-surprised coffee. "Good morning, pancake-face," she giggled, wiping off a small piece of the pancake that settled to his face. Pressing on the tease, she added, "You sure sleep heavy through the fumes of good cooking.."

She turned to Kenny and said, "Thank you, that's very kind.." She eyed the orange juice skeptically, but made sure to note that it was a nice offer. "I don't normally consume human food.." she whispered and scuffed her feet.

(( rofl I forgot to tell you, she's not a very big eater and she's not human, heheh.. Um, she's a water-nymph and only eats once in a while-- more like, every once in a blue moon-- and she'll usually wait until she's extremely faint with hunger.

Just a heads-up! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:38 am
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk

Rayne tapped his shoulder and smiled warmly, handing him a cup of special-surprised coffee. "Good morning, pancake-face," she giggled, wiping off a small piece of the pancake that settled to his face. Pressing on the tease, she added, "You sure sleep heavy through the fumes of good cooking.."

She turned to Kenny and said, "Thank you, that's very kind.." She eyed the orange juice skeptically, but made sure to note that it was a nice offer. "I don't normally consume human food.." she whispered and scuffed her feet.

(( rofl I forgot to tell you, she's not a very big eater and she's not human, heheh.. Um, she's a water-nymph and only eats once in a while-- more like, every once in a blue moon-- and she'll usually wait until she's extremely faint with hunger.

(thats ok)
"Your welcome " He said " Oh really thats kinda strange but ok thats cool"
he looked at her with a werid look but kinda flirty look. He laughted with his hand on the bak of his head  

KG8584

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:09 am
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

(thats ok)
he looked at her with a werid look but kinda flirty look. He laughted with his hand on the bak of his head

Rayne mirrored him without the flirty-face or a laugh, but instead smiled nervously. "Heh... Well, I'm not your average 'human being'..." she started and drifted off, not saying anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:24 pm
Rayne Hawk
KG8584
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

(thats ok)

Rayne mirrored him without the flirty-face or a laugh, but instead smiled nervously. "Heh... Well, I'm not your average 'human being'..." she started and drifted off, not saying anything else.

"what do u mean not normal" he said. he walked off to her" you can tell me i maybe new but i can still understand people" he said with a worried look on his face. Kenny could understand people but he was having a hard time understanding her.  

KG8584

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:10 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006

"In a kind of messed up, awkward way... yes." Kat smiled. "Sure, I get the best food here!." she said. "I hope the kitchen has fruit, I would enjoy a smoothie." She kissed him softly before standing up. "Comeing?" she asked.

((well, they probably have fruit considering things appear in the house that weren't there before!))

Glane smiled and pushed himself up out of the chair, smiling faintly through his sleepy eyes "sure."...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games