Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!
It's sure been a while, ya know. Oh man, I was out doing all my work stuff, and just plain ol' forgot all aboutcha!
How ya doin' know, huh? I hope you're good an' all guild, you sure are a lot of fun, ya here!

Well, I'm off to go play Call o' Duty now, have fun bein' you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:45 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!
It's sure been a while, ya know. Oh man, I was out doing all my work stuff, and just plain ol' forgot all aboutcha!
How ya doin' know, huh? I hope you're good an' all guild, you sure are a lot of fun, ya here!

One day, you will say these exact words to your children. I can feel it.
Just subsitute 'guild' with 'jeffrey'.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm
I saw there was an open join request, so I decided to welcome someone new to the guild as my first act as a moderator. I then saw he had typed this for his reason to join the guild:

Quote:
im goth and this guild is gothic so yaa

I looked at the posts he has made in the past, and several were discussing whether or not Gaia sells dildos. My instinct is to deny the request. Then again, the humor value alone might make it worthwhile...

I guess I will leave it up to a more experienced moderator.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 pm
zz1000zz

......but, Judge Dredd doesn't work here!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!

Oh god......oh dear god  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm
zz1000zz
I saw there was an open join request, so I decided to welcome someone new to the guild as my first act as a moderator. I then saw he had typed this for his reason to join the guild:

Quote:

I looked at the posts he has made in the past, and several were discussing whether or not Gaia sells dildos. My instinct is to deny the request. Then again, the humor value alone might make it worthwhile...

I was leaving it up to you guys.

It'd be kind of funny, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want it to get out of hand.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz

Quote:

It'd be kind of funny, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't want it to get out of hand.

I don't know if you saw the next join request, but it wasn't much better.

If those are the join requests we normally get, I don't know how I will approve anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:17 pm
zz1000zz
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz

Quote:

I don't know if you saw the next join request, but it wasn't much better.

If those are the join requests we normally get, I don't know how I will approve anyone.

Those are examples of so-so join requests.
You just wait untill you really know what bad is.

And before I forget:
lolololoolllo zz is a mod.  

Tactical Wombat

Tactical Wombat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:23 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!

Oh god......oh dear god

It probably wouldn't have been such a horrifying truth, had you not let the wife name your children.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 pm
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!

Oh god......oh dear god

It probably wouldn't have been such a horrifying truth, had you not let the wife name your children.

Well, no, it was a horrifying truth because I realized I would do that to my children......and talk in different accents all the time.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz

Quote:

It was my first chance to deny someone! It was pretty sweet.
....damn you Man vs Food, sooo damn addictive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!

Oh god......oh dear god

Well, no, it was a horrifying truth because I realized I would do that to my children......and talk in different accents all the time.

Yes, you would do it, 'cause I said it, and I speak all truths.

You will also develop a taste for flame print and sandles in your old age.
Things to look foreward to.  

Tactical Wombat

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:56 pm
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
*stumbles in* OH HELLO!

Oh god......oh dear god

Sandles are a no go. I despise them in every way possible. Work boots or barefoot, nothing else.
....flame print?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation

Oh god......oh dear god

Sandles are a no go. I despise them in every way possible. Work boots or barefoot, nothing else.
....flame print?

You say that now, during the innocence of your youth, but oh.
There are some dark times are upon us.
Times where you will not object to neon flip-flops and far too short shorts, as is the way of old men.  

Tactical Wombat

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 pm
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation
Tactical Wombat
Macabre_Cogitation

Oh god......oh dear god

....flame print?

You say that now, during the innocence of your youth, but oh.
There are some dark times are upon us.
Times where you will not object to neon flip-flops and far too short shorts, as is the way of old men.

Flip flops, crocs, sandals, and anything opened and exposing is bad. Very very bad. I'll walk around barefoot. I'm not joking. I think they are some of the most ridiculous things ever. I wont even wear slippers.

Short shorts?.....welll....maybe as a joke.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games