Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm
-Dec tilted his head, a little confused.- I don't know. -He walks over and picks up the abandoned Thistle.- Don't worry, little one, I'm sure your mistress will be back soon. -Strokes the little horse soothingly.-  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
*Watches Amy storm out in a huff* Pft, look up odd in the dictionary and you'll see her picture there. I don't know what the hell fairy dust has to do with her clumsiness, but she can just stay home until she's capable of doing her job!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 6, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm
*before he gets a chance to answer Psyzapp, Amy storms out* What the? What happened? confused

*flies over to Dec, chirping softly at Thistle*  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:47 pm
*runs from bush to bush making sure to keep out of sight. he finally makes a break for the door and opens the door a crack just enough to peek in. waiting for the right moment when people are distracted in conversation he quickly and silently makes his way hiding under tables until he gets behind the bar and sits there shivering*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:51 pm
NOW I HAVE TO GET MY OWN DRINK! -she yells towards the door- Dammit! stressed -clomps behind the bar and starts slamming things around, becoming more enraged at Amy's behaviour-

-... eek It finally dawns on her what Psy said...and then Amy stormed out right after that...she most certainly heard Psy... eek stressed scream -

-This cannot be happening again... she thinks to herself then stomps over to the bar and slams a cup on the counter standing in front of Karrie on the other side of the bar- Just what the hell happened over there?! stressed scream mad evil gonk

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:53 pm
Thistle squeaked softly up at Dec. But when she heard what Kat said, her eyes began to flash red and she glared over at her. She started squeaking angrily at her and thrashing her tail around.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 pm
*Finally finishes with the stupid salespeople, not finding anything suitable and storms off into the shadows, finding her way to the bar.* Grrrrrrrrrr... freakin teeny boppers they stoop to call help. *She slips behind the bar to make a drink and damn near trips over Kai.* What in HADES! Hope the spike in my heel didn't catch you.  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 6, 6, 2 Total: 26 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:58 pm
*looks up at Dame* Amy's new to town. I thought I'd show her around a bit, so we went over to GGB. *shrugs* We sat and chatted for a bit, and played a couple of the games killafrog's running.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 pm
{{I'm sorry Psyzapp! I didn't even see your comment to Amy! Well, *I've* been having a lot of fun playing the games! XD Though, I died at the Shark Attack game! *sad*}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 pm
Cuwen
Thistle squeaked softly up at Dec. But when she heard what Kat said, her eyes began to flash red and she glared over at her. She started squeaking angrily at her and thrashing her tail around.

*Sees Thistle trying to get out of Dec's arms* Dec, control that...whatever it is. It acts more like a cat or dog more than it does a horse-like creature. I'd hate to have to take care of it myself....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 pm
-skillfully keeps Thistle in his arms- Ah Katana, the poor thing is just reacting to the way you are talking about her master. It's just a baby so it probably doesn't understand and is more sensitive to things like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:07 pm
*he tries to keep his voice to a whisper, but in his paniced state he comes off rather loudly* I don't remember what happened last night... I was hanging out with this gypsy I met and I started joking with her and somewhere along the line I must have struck a nerve because the next thing I know I'm waking up and all my clothes are gone and I'm handcuffed to the towel bar in some strange bathroom. I didn't know where else to go! Uwaaah >_<  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:09 pm
*rolls her eyes at Dec's comment* Dec....I won't go into detail about the things I'm capable of doing.....the pony had best behave while it's in here, or it won't be coming back to MW with its "master" anymore. This is a place of business, first and foremost...we can't have our bartenders falling all over the place and on customers...it just isn't safe.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:09 pm
-face still enraged, she holds the cup tightly to stop her shaking hands- Is that all? stressed mad -sighs loudly trying to deflate her anger, baby hairs all near her face wave from the force of her breath. She reaches over and puts her hand on his- I'm...I'm sorry, Karrie. I don't believe you'd... sweatdrop -shakes her head and turns to the side, moving her head and glancing off in the opposite direction of Karrie- I'm sorry. I know I have no room to talk... -flinches as she thinks about the iggies thing, she crosses her arms over her chest, still holding on to the cup with one hand-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:10 pm
Be careful with that little Pegu-thing, it might drill those hard little hooves into someplace very tender. ninja

*She pours a shot of strong brandy and slips it to quietly to Kai, then mixes a drink of Mango-Orange juice and Apricot Brandy. As she takes a sip of her drink she whispers back to Kai.* You'd be careful with those gypsy women - you might get cursed.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games