Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm
She does sometimes. It's been awhile, but she hasn't completely disappeared.
We don't see action like the old days. A lot of the time I just hang around and suggest sexual deviations to other members.
Some call it sexual harassment, I call it helping.

On a related note, you seem like you could manage teaming up with zz and taking on the mighty redwoods.
A suggestion. Do with it what you will.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 pm
takin gon the mighty redwoods? well i am off to go play poker, i'll wander back her another day. i promise.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:08 pm
You know. Sexually.

*waves*
I'll be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:31 pm
sits down and opens an OE "hello room"  

hookahsmokingcaterpiller

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 am
So I just wrote a paper in which I discussed Rammstein and Mayan religion. I think I need a new hobby.

*twirls*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Aww, and i missed the rare Dr's visit to the guild.

*Shakes my fist at gaia for becoming so commercial*

If you couldn't tell I've been spending less time with gaia as it has been trying to pour every penny out of my wallet. First evolving items, then more and more things that came pouring out of the cash shop until finally I said enough was enough and refused to give another dollar over to them.

Now I find that I am subject to an immense amount of advertisements, and generally find myself sickened by the changes that have come about ever since gaia gained a CEO.

Instead of chasing after pixels I have found myself instead leveling up an account on runescape (Same screen name if anyone ever wishes to find me, I spend a fair amount of time there).

I suppose I still play around with a few items here and there, check my PMs mostly, get daily chance items, poke my aquarium, and see what is being whored out... or advertised depending on how you look at it, but I haven't really posted much of anything on gaia in ages other than tiny things here and there that show I still exist in some form or another.

I suppose that is enough of my soapbox for the moment though. Part of why I stepped down as guild owner was I knew I wasn't spending enough time on gaia to do the guild the justice it deserved. I'm not going to give away all my items or anything like that because if I ever do wish to come back to this I don't want to start from square one, but I do feel less and less of a connection to gaia than I used to feel.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 pm
*waves to luri* biggrin

I don't like all the new advertisements and people trying to grab money from us either, I just ignore it though. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 am
i remember back on my first account i used when i first joined in 07, gaia sure has changed since then. as for why i got a new account, i just got tired of people harrassing me. ninja  

Dark Elf Reaper

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 am
XWraith_LordX
*waves to luri* biggrin

I don't like all the new advertisements and people trying to grab money from us either, I just ignore it though. whee

Hello. I think I'm just starting to sound like an old crotchety woman. Soon I'll be talking about "back in my day events only ran a few days and always had glitches" or something like that.

In other news, I had a bit of bad health, but I'm getting better. Now i just need to figure out how to deal with medical bills cause I have part time insurance of barely being worth the monies I pay them. ~_~ So... I've been stressing lately. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am
I have plenty of 'I REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS' moments here.
But those don't involve the actual advertisements. Although, it could be argued that they contributed to the problem.

But I don't care about them trying to make money.
If I was in charge of a place where this people gathered, I'd try to profit off them too. Especially considering how many of them are high school age, and have money to spend, without worrying about supporting anyone.
I'd want , like, for real profit. Not just making back what it costs to run the place.

Bleh. Medical bills.
I've only regained my 'lol ur poor have some insurence' thinger again this year.
Insurence is lame.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 am
lurichan
XWraith_LordX
*waves to luri* biggrin

Hello. I think I'm just starting to sound like an old crotchety woman. Soon I'll be talking about "back in my day events only ran a few days and always had glitches" or something like that.

Starting? You mean, you think this is new for you...?

^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
XWraith_LordX
*waves to luri* biggrin

^.^

razz So I've been an old lady stuck in a young body since I was 5. My kindergarten teacher actually thought I was an old lady stuffed in a small child's body. True story.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
XWraith_LordX
*waves to luri* biggrin

^.^

razz So I've been an old lady stuck in a young body since I was 5. My kindergarten teacher actually thought I was an old lady stuffed in a small child's body. True story.
So you're like that one movie....the Benjamin Button thing. whee

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 am
XWraith_LordX
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
XWraith_LordX
*waves to luri* biggrin

^.^

So you're like that one movie....the Benjamin Button thing. whee

xd

It'd be kinda funny is she was like a Benjamin Button thing.

Speaking of movies, has anyone seen The Soloist? I loved that movie.  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm
My kindergarten teacher thought I shouldn't spend so much time with the nice filipino boys.

she was right  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games