Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
Nah. That takes way too much time.

With posts, its easier to use the search feature.

Lol I knw you were a ninja

when was i a ninja?

i dunno. you smell like ninja

I smell? DX  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 am
Read All Over
herro~
I think I'm gonna sit here until RIGs open tonight twisted

anyone ever notice that no one calls them CIs?

I have class but then I'm done around 11am. That's plenty of time before rigs open. X3  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:18 am
my face when my mom yells at me on facebook for saying ******** I'm almost 20.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:56 am
so apparently

"come in and pick up a check"

means

"come in and do 50 things"  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 am
The Undead Suitor
so apparently

"come in and pick up a check"

means

"come in and do 50 things"
moar money to take me out for sushi dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 am
Read All Over
herro~

I've kinda noticed, yet since a lot of us were used to calling them RIGs anyawy. Anyway, hello.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Read All Over
herro~

I've kinda noticed, yet since a lot of us were used to calling them RIGs anyawy. Anyway, hello.

yeah but we switched from Donation Items to Monthly Collectibles pretty well...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 am
Read All Over
Magnificent Moonbeam
Read All Over
herro~

yeah but we switched from Donation Items to Monthly Collectibles pretty well...
Yeah.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 am
RIGs are rigged so therefor RIG = better name than CI cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 am
Morning.

Anyone have any fantastic home remedies to help with coughs? *makes a face*

I can't stop coughing (seriously, it's been like a month and it's just getting worse), and I really don't want to head out in the cold to go to the clinic to have them look me over.

I'm thinking my allergies have gone haywire mostly, and I just need to get a new prescription. which I need to get in to see my doctor anyhow for a few other things so will do it then bleh.

I've tried the hot tea with honey & lemon thing and while it slightly soothes my throat, doesn't do much for longer than a couple minutes. Was so bad at one point I had to use the inhaler my youngest had prescribed last month when he was dealing with pneumonia. (Fortunately he's better and doesn't need the inhaler now)  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 am
Lirilei
Morning.

I can't stop coughing (seriously, it's been like a month and it's just getting worse), and I really don't want to head out in the cold to go to the clinic to have them look me over.

I'm thinking my allergies have gone haywire mostly, and I just need to get a new prescription. which I need to get in to see my doctor anyhow for a few other things so will do it then bleh.

I've tried the hot tea with honey & lemon thing and while it slightly soothes my throat, doesn't do much for longer than a couple minutes. Was so bad at one point I had to use the inhaler my youngest had prescribed last month when he was dealing with pneumonia. (Fortunately he's better and doesn't need the inhaler now)

Jolly Ranchers  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Lirilei
Morning.

Jolly Ranchers

Might not be a bad idea, that whole sucking on a piece of candy to keep the throat soothed thing. Cough drops work to a point, but can only handle so many. lol  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 am
Lirilei
Morning.

I don't know to be honest, though I guess you should try Jayce's suggestion about Jolly Ranchers. sweatdrop I'm having a bit of cold issues as well along with a sore throat... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Lirilei
Morning.

I don't know to be honest, though I guess you should try Jayce's suggestion about Jolly Ranchers. sweatdrop I'm having a bit of cold issues as well along with a sore throat... sweatdrop

Seems to be going around. My friends kids just both got diagnosed with allergies & asthma, and have two types of inhalers right now plus the allergy meds. A lot of it I think is our air quality in my area sucks at the moment, so a lot of people are having issues. All I know is it sucks.

Rids is picking me up some Jolly Ranchers right now so hopefully that helps my throat issue some.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 am
Lirilei
Magnificent Moonbeam
Lirilei
Morning.

Seems to be going around. My friends kids just both got diagnosed with allergies & asthma, and have two types of inhalers right now plus the allergy meds. A lot of it I think is our air quality in my area sucks at the moment, so a lot of people are having issues. All I know is it sucks.

Rids is picking me up some Jolly Ranchers right now so hopefully that helps my throat issue some.

They are completely made of sweet syrup and that soothes my throat when it's sore.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games