Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Daniel follows Dame's gaze down, then snaps back up blusing to hismelf slightly, though he couldn't reason why. Clearing his throat, Daniel zips up his vest and buries his hands in his pants pockets.

"Right, well then. I guess I'll just have to make do then. So what's the first move in this plan of yours?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

dame shrugs and plops back down on the bed, "I dunno. Dec, or Bonnie one, is supposed to be bringing me my phone charger sometime soon. I suppose I could give banddy a ring-a-ling then. Til then...we can either think of other ways oooor you can help me plan the Halloween Party. ^_^ I haven't asked the staff yet but I bet they would let me. biggrin I think it would be nice for the inmate..." dame coughs ninja "Er, I mean, patients to have a nice costume party. 3nodding "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Daniel walked over to inspect the warbrobe as Dame spoke. Opening the doors, looking inside. Then shutting the doors, and reopening them immediately. Nothing happened that he could tell, but something was telling him that he was missing something. And for some reason, he felt that if he could get a grip on it, everything else would fall into place. He turns his head at the mention of a costume party.

"That does seem like a fun idea, probably just the sort of thing this place could use too. Though I have to be honest when I say that the chances are probably slim. The director of this place struck me as someone who had all thier fun surgically removed a long time ago."

As he speaks, Daniel continues his inspection of the wardrobe. Looking behind it and over it, trying to figure out how he had come to be spilling out of it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 pm

dame turns towards him and gives him the same look she gave and still gives the director, eyelashes fluttering and speaking in a slightly different voice, body language demure, "I can't imagine why not. He seemed pretty nice when I met him." She has a shy smile on her face, head turned slightly down so when she does look up, it has to be through her lashes. She continues this up until Daniel looks at her, "I think it wouldn't be too terrible. They have been pretty nice and lenient for me so far." 4laugh whee heart

When he finally gets the full effect of it, she drops the act and winks. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Daniel could literally feel the heat coming off his face before he managed to pry his gaze away.

"Ah, hm, uh, yes. I can see, ah, why you may have a better standing with him."

He did his best to intently inspect the handles of the wardrobe, but he was distracted by the fact that the heat from his head felt like it was spreading to hs chest. You gibbering idiot, pull yourself together.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 pm

((Sorry, I kind of fell asleep last night. sweatdrop I'll be back later tonight to make a post. ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 pm

damecharlie
((Sorry, I kind of fell asleep last night. sweatdrop I'll be back later tonight to make a post. ^_^))

(( Just be sure not to get any drool on the keyboard. rofl ))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:09 pm

dame giggles and brings her legs to sit criss-cross on the bed, "I usually do. xd whee " She watches him curious for a few seconds, "Uh...Daniel...what are you doing?" She leans on her thighs as he inspects the door handles intently. During her previous act, he had be investigating the wardrobe, "Are you expecting it to do a trick?" She crinkles her nose in amusement.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Daniel glanced back over at Dame, part of him glad she had reverted to her normal disposition, and yet another that wanted the feeling it stirred again. Daniel shook his head slightly, trying to clear it of all the conficting signals. Straightening up, he shifted at his vest as he spoke.

"Um, oh, this? No, no trick. I was just seeing if I left some trace, or something, after I did, whatever it is that I apparently did. But nothing. I don't even get a glimmer of memory, at least not of the doing. There is...something. A memory of the event happening. But it's hard to hold on to."

Daniel folded his arms across his chest and stared at the wardrobe. His nonchalant grin gone again.

"Whatever it is, I somehow get the feeling that it's important. At least to my situation. I feel that if I could just figure this part out, everything else would just...click."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:28 pm

"Well..." she tilts her head slightly to the side, "Is there anything I can do to help, hon?" Her eyes crinkle as she smiles. dame sits back up and pulls her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. The girl rests her chin upon her knees, "I always hate when I cannot remember something. I cannot even imagine how you feel, hon. sad "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Daniel just shakes his head softly.

"No. I'm afraid not. It's actaully a bit of relief really. I can only envision my life as an empty slate, barring the last few weeks. Having a memory that I can't quite grasp is a far cry better than having no memory at all."

Daniel, finaly content that there was nothing to be discovered with the wardrobe, ambled back over to the bed opposite the one that Dame was now perched on. Gentley he lowers himself to sit on it.

"The only question that faces me now, is what do we do with me? I doubt my being here would be easy to explain, and I have no desire to wind up in law enforcement hands again. And neither would I want to cause you any trouble most of all."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:08 am

"Honey, trouble is my middle name, twisted " dame releases her legs and swings them over the side of the bed. Her features turn devious as she leans on her thighs again, hands clasped in front of her, green eyes twinkling at Daniel, "Wanna go get you some clothes? xd "

She eagerly awaits Daniel's answer as she contemplates what kind of in-good-fun trouble they can get into, "Ooooh, with it being so close to Halloween... twisted We should prank people!!! xd I'll protect you from law enforcement. wink "

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 am

((Of course you would post right as I go to bed. gonk I'll be back on tonight, when my brain has regained funciton. It's taken me forever just to type this.))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:35 am

(( rofl And I just got up an hour ago. xd Get some sleep, Sparks. wink ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Daniel withdraws slightly from the look in Dame's eyes, a look of uncertainty suddenly appearing.

"Clothes? Uh, sure. Yeah we can do that. But how were you planning to do so? And though playing jokes and havnig fun sounds great, I don't know if it would be exactly conducive to do both at the same time."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games