Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image Andrew was finally back at Hogwarts, the castle was steadily filling up as he looked around the hall the first years from the train had not made it yet, there were a few scattered about. Andrew walked over to the Gryffindor Table and joined Endria, Ambria and JJ.
"Hello all, How was break?" Andrew said as he took a seat at the table.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ blinked, tearing her eyes down from the enchanted ceiling as Ambria and Andrew greeted. She waved at Ambria. I stayed at Hogwarts. and its the best break I've had in years!! JJ smiled to Andrew. Wow. Some treat.Seeing that the food has appeared, JJ tried to tuck her wand inside the robes a little too hastily. The tip of her wand accidentally prodded in to Ambria's plate. The food in it burnt with a Boom. JJ stared, mouth agape. What did I do?.  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Lana saw Crystal wave and smiled and waved back. She sat down at the table and helped herself to an apple. She looked around at the other houses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Professor Moonshade skips in to the great hall, waving to all the students. She has a feeling this will be a great year. She hangs around the house tables, wanting to head up to the staff's table later.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm
Endria had been staring at the table hoping food would appear soon when she finally realized that Ambria had already answered her question"Sorry about taking too long to answer is just I'm very hungry,but my vacations great it turns out I'm not the only witch in the family!"As she said this a lot of students began arriving,and before she knew it the food was already in front of her,she took an apple and some ingredients to make a salad.After finishing she waved at everyone that had entered while she had been eating."My vacations were great,how were yours?"she said to Andrew.After a pause she grabbed some pumpkin juice but in that moment a loud noise made her drop the juice on herself,looking around to see what had happened she noticed that the noise had come from a student's wand beside Ambria,"I believe everyone is alright correct?"She asks as she uses a hot-air charm to dry her clothes,looking at the burnt food in front of Ambria  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

*Once getting a goblet of water, she walks down to the Gryffindor Table.* "Hello, everyone. How was your breaks?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:03 am
User Image The food appeared, Andrew grabbed a biscuit, a piece of lamb, and some mixed veggies, nearly dropping it when Ambria had her wand incident. After ensuring everyone was ok. Andrew took a swig of his Pumpkin Juice, "my break was great just busy with stuff here" Andrew responded to Endria. He took a few more bites befoe professor Aurora arrived at the table, "everything was great for me just busy, professor. Fifth year is O.W.L. year, from what mother told me... its gonna be crazy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

Lana's table filled with food. 'How am i going to eat all this on my own?' She murmured to herself 'I'm the only one here.'

Lana reached across to help herself to the ratatouille just across from her.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Mothette
User ImageCrystal enters the hall and heads straight for the Slytherin table. She smiles and waves to Ambria before sitting down. "Hello, James, Sonas," nodding to both of them.
hello crystal so how was your break mine was full of cleaning up the forests from the orcs that keep attacking my cousins forest home  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image"Sounds fun! I spent most of my break looking for my dad. Didn't go down so well. Then I went home to my uncle's just before term and managed to sneak some of his latest potion experiments. Should be fun." A mischievous grin spreads across her face.  

Insatiable Design

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Fred sat down at the Ravenclaw table, waving to a few of her friends in the other houses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm
"They were long but great,how were yours professor?"Endria asked.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

"Yes, your mother is correct Andrew, this will be a very busy year for you. That's great Endria. Mine was okay, I stayed at my home after that fiasco during Fright Week. Around the Holidays I had several friends over though and that helped. Then I had a very good New Year."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Lana had finished her ratatoullie, she looked around at the still ridiculously full table of food. 'I hope they have made some trifle for dessert, i love trifle' Lana spoke outloud to herself. She helped herself to some butterbeer.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm
"That's great Professor!"Endria said.She turned around and saw Lana sitting alone at the Hufflepuff table, so Endria screamed loud enough for Lana to hear and asked"Hey Lana! would you like to sit over here until some Huflepuffs show up?"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games