Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 am
Tiny Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:41 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well you have gotten so good at it *twiddles thumbs*the dynamics hae changed since we first met :/
yes, you have never met one of those short hand gaia people in real life? Golly gee keep it up!
More then I thought. Well she's in Brizel right know so i don't know if her logging on is form boardum/free time or something else.
When have I ever been normal?
*points* you just want to be like me admit it! I need new items I'm repeating outfits a bit too much.
I'd sure hope so. I mean, not changing after more than a year would be so boring. D;
Actually, no I haven't. And~ I suppose it would be good to keep it that way, yeah.
She's in Brazil? Fun stuff. O:
You bring up a good point there. PX
Oh!~ Of course I've changed since then... but.. everything was the same except for the hand items, I had on a gold shirt and then a guitar and birds around my neck instead of stars~ and minus dancer cuffs of course. u.u
I know! it's like dancing pengins...once you have seen it on marry poppins nothing can really complair.
they talk fast but what they say means nothing.
Aww you spelt it right. How cute. Yeah I asked her what they do for fun and she said play dance dance revolution XD
Well there was that one day when I wore pink...and wore make-up O:
darn those dancer cuffs. It's inhumane for females to be cut off without the cuffs!
XD <3 Or d**k Van Dyke trying to dance like one. PX
Really? Most people whom I've met that type like that are actually intelligent irl.
My friend would kill me if I didn't, and would prefer it spelled as "Brasil." Wow~
But you doing that? That's not normal. ;]
Yes. u.u And heart boxers! D;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:45 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You herd her kids! *is almost done with her 64 oz container* >.> <.<
yeah knowingly but I was talking about unknowingly!
What can I say? I'm a kangaru
you stop taking polls? @.@
>3 Nice. I actually haven't had the time to drink any today~
I don't do many things unkowingly. Or atleast not that I know of. :B
!O: Cute! I've never met a kangaroo before. :3
It makes my gold drop faster. u.u
if I have too much my thoat hurts ^^;
i think that's the point of doing it without knowing :/
Really? It was one of my nicknames as a kid. Since then I had an interest in them. Anyways their migration cycle is in a circle ^^
um I guess you know what is best n.n
That's what ou get for drinking it warm. >o<
And that was the point of the :B face.
Yeah~ I thought it sounded like one of the nicknames in that long list of nicknames you typed out before. Aww~ and you like circles. :3
XD; I'm just saving them up for when it gets fixed. >3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:49 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Or maybe that's a good personality....think about it.
"*runs*" Today I told my boss I didn't need to work as much and less hours would be great if she had to. So I don't work sunday 8]
All my family and friends are wondering why I havn't glued myself to my laptop yet ^^'
Wow that's sooo american! I love it... The thing with it is they choose the best moments to go to commerical @.@ your like 'wait he was about to do a backflip into the other guys arms!'
Or maybe not. XD
In circles? ;P Ooo~ fun stuff. And a weekend day off. o: nice. :]
I'm wondering the same thing. :B
XD <3 But that's TV for ya~
Anyway *looks at the time and then at the pile of work and back to the time again* I'll continue this tomorrow. u.u G'night.

Well you must of done something right ^^
No XD Away before they realize I was lieing. She was all worried about making sure eveyone was working while not over staffing the place. I like the time off so I was more then willing.
I have to get past the blinding relization first ....cha
*nod nod* i'm happy i don't have to go though the commericals XD
Work hard young one! >3
I was myself... cha.
XD It sounds like you want more computer time. ;]
You know, you'd be able to go to work and me on the computer if it was glued to you~
Commercials are half the fun. ;D Until you've seen them all...
u____u I have been working hard. And getting stuff done... but it never ends. DD:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:58 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well you have gotten so good at it *twiddles thumbs*the dynamics hae changed since we first met :/
yes, you have never met one of those short hand gaia people in real life? Golly gee keep it up!
More then I thought. Well she's in Brizel right know so i don't know if her logging on is form boardum/free time or something else.
When have I ever been normal?
*points* you just want to be like me admit it! I need new items I'm repeating outfits a bit too much.
I'd sure hope so. I mean, not changing after more than a year would be so boring. D;
Actually, no I haven't. And~ I suppose it would be good to keep it that way, yeah.
She's in Brazil? Fun stuff. O:
You bring up a good point there. PX
Oh!~ Of course I've changed since then... but.. everything was the same except for the hand items, I had on a gold shirt and then a guitar and birds around my neck instead of stars~ and minus dancer cuffs of course. u.u
I know! it's like dancing pengins...once you have seen it on marry poppins nothing can really complair.
Aww you spelt it right. How cute. Yeah I asked her what they do for fun and she said play dance dance revolution XD
darn those dancer cuffs. It's inhumane for females to be cut off without the cuffs!
Really? Most people whom I've met that type like that are actually intelligent irl.
My friend would kill me if I didn't, and would prefer it spelled as "Brasil." Wow~
He did rather well for a beginner.
people that type lke ths?
^^; as long as the idea is there I guess. yeah and shoubi runs everyday because she's in track ^^; I feel lazy just talking about it.
Not for me.
Ok I'm hacking into an account to change it XD not that hacking into one will get me anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:02 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
You herd her kids! *is almost done with her 64 oz container* >.> <.<
yeah knowingly but I was talking about unknowingly!
What can I say? I'm a kangaru
you stop taking polls? @.@
>3 Nice. I actually haven't had the time to drink any today~
I don't do many things unkowingly. Or atleast not that I know of. :B
!O: Cute! I've never met a kangaroo before. :3
It makes my gold drop faster. u.u
Really? It was one of my nicknames as a kid. Since then I had an interest in them. Anyways their migration cycle is in a circle ^^
Yeah~ I thought it sounded like one of the nicknames in that long list of nicknames you typed out before. Aww~ and you like circles. :3
But I hate cold drinks *gonk*
@.@ the emots have meanings now? No one is going to be able to understand this 50 years from now.
Katie/Kangaroo... it goes well. Everything is right in the world when it's in a circle.
smart smart.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:07 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Or maybe that's a good personality....think about it.
"*runs*" Today I told my boss I didn't need to work as much and less hours would be great if she had to. So I don't work sunday 8]
All my family and friends are wondering why I havn't glued myself to my laptop yet ^^'
Wow that's sooo american! I love it... The thing with it is they choose the best moments to go to commerical @.@ your like 'wait he was about to do a backflip into the other guys arms!'
Or maybe not. XD
In circles? ;P Ooo~ fun stuff. And a weekend day off. o: nice. :]
I'm wondering the same thing. :B
XD <3 But that's TV for ya~
Anyway *looks at the time and then at the pile of work and back to the time again* I'll continue this tomorrow. u.u G'night.

No XD Away before they realize I was lieing. She was all worried about making sure eveyone was working while not over staffing the place. I like the time off so I was more then willing.
Work hard young one! >3
I was myself... cha.
You know, you'd be able to go to work and me on the computer if it was glued to you~
u____u I have been working hard. And getting stuff done... but it never ends. DD:
You used the cha! *cheers*
Exactly!
"what that's on you?" "Um it kind of glued to me when I was sleeping"
I use to use that time to get food or something like that >3 No wasted time.
o.o sounds evil but it has to end...the classes have to end.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:19 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; as long as the idea is there I guess. yeah and shoubi runs everyday because she's in track ^^; I feel lazy just talking about it.
Not for me.
Ok I'm hacking into an account to change it XD not that hacking into one will get me anywhere.
Yup yup~
Mhmm. ^^ Like I said, I haven't met a Gaian like that irl, but I've met people who talk like that on the internet in general.
Then go run a lap if it'll make you feel better. XD;
Oh but you should. Pink is such a good color. :3
Except for a ticket to a banning...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:22 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
@.@ the emots have meanings now? No one is going to be able to understand this 50 years from now.
Katie/Kangaroo... it goes well. Everything is right in the world when it's in a circle.
smart smart.
Not my problem. PX
Which~ as I've said before, is why I don't like to leave things up in the air without an explanation~
I prefer triangles. PX
That I am. ^___^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:26 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Work hard young one! >3
I was myself... cha.
Exactly!
...Boy you are weird.
x3
Between that and the tutu, they'll put you in the looney bin. XD;;
But of course. o: Although, when there's nothing to retrieve or put away that's just wasting energy. ;B
...When I'm passed out from the work. D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:30 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Not for me.
Yup yup~
Mhmm. ^^ Like I said, I haven't met a Gaian like that irl, but I've met people who talk like that on the internet in general.
Ofcourse his pants did help.
Hum well I've met people that type like that and thin they are a know-it-all in real life but that's just annoying as well.
I would fall over in pain if i did that I don't know where my inhaler ran away to.
Maybe when I rand out of cloths to wear...Last I checked all my pink shirts were burned.
Oh yes well that's obvious. And I'm not much of a hacker.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:37 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
smart smart.
Not my problem. PX
Which~ as I've said before, is why I don't like to leave things up in the air without an explanation~
I prefer triangles. PX
That I am. ^___^
T_____T *Get's beached*
That must get really annoying ^^ expeshally with me.
3 points... I should of known.
x.x I had a great idea for a diss but I'm not going to say it! <3
Me and jade were getting food the other day and when we were walking in we were talking about devolving to a monkey. And I was trying to say 'no a chimpanse' but i said 'no a chipmunk' so! I evolved from a squrial....u.u

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:42 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Work hard young one! >3
I was myself... cha.
Exactly!
...Boy you are weird.
x3
Between that and the tutu, they'll put you in the looney bin. XD;;
But of course. o: Although, when there's nothing to retrieve or put away that's just wasting energy. ;B
...When I'm passed out from the work. D:
*bows*
I woke up early just to get online ^^; Ofcourse I went to sleep when you got off line :/
Or give me a rise XD
Or when for me I'm 'supose' to be cleaning the house I choose that moment to actually do my chore.
Passes out? I've gotten sick I've even gone blind....but pass out? You can do that! Cool!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:08 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Not for me.
Yup yup~
Ofcourse his pants did help.
Hum well I've met people that type like that and thin they are a know-it-all in real life but that's just annoying as well.
I would fall over in pain if i did that I don't know where my inhaler ran away to.
Maybe when I rand out of cloths to wear...Last I checked all my pink shirts were burned.
Oh yes well that's obvious. And I'm not much of a hacker.
And Mary~ you can't forget how grand he felt~
Ugh, I hate very much the know it alls who... don't know anything. I like when they're in my discussion type classes though. They talk on and on and on like they're making some new realization and~ I don't have to talk. :3
Those darn inhalers, alsways off partying~
More reason to get another one. =D
XD Good alibi. ;]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:12 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
smart smart.
Not my problem. PX
I prefer triangles. PX
That I am. ^___^
T_____T *Get's beached*
That must get really annoying ^^ expeshally with me.
3 points... I should of known.
x.x I had a great idea for a diss but I'm not going to say it! <3
Me and jade were getting food the other day and when we were walking in we were talking about devolving to a monkey. And I was trying to say 'no a chimpanse' but i said 'no a chipmunk' so! I evolved from a squrial....u.u
Drink more of the cranapple or cranorange varieties~ o:
XD I must say though... these face emotes hav made it so I can't ever look at thing like "Windows XP" or drive "D:" the same anymore.
Three is the magic number. ;]
Well, um~ thank you~
XD <3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games