Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:17 pm
yuka kodomo
i enjoy my last week of being a teenager... eek

Having a birthday? Entering a new stage in life?

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm
Just came from taking out the trash, where I thought I was being attacked by something. eek

I shut the lid of the garbage can and then heard some rustling noises in the blackness of the trees and bushes behind me. I turned around and saw some large dark creature with big shiny eyes bolting towards me on all fours. Then, the silence of the night was crudely punctured by my yelp as the creature jumped on me.

It was my dog. stare I had forgotten to bring her inside.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Blood Hunger Doctrine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm
XWraith_LordX
yuka kodomo
i enjoy my last week of being a teenager... eek

Having a birthday? Entering a new stage in life?

ninja
yes you could say that. time to be serious? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm
XWraith_LordX
Just came from taking out the trash, where I thought I was being attacked by something. eek

I shut the lid of the garbage can and then heard some rustling noises in the blackness of the trees and bushes behind me. I turned around and saw some large dark creature with big shiny eyes bolting towards me on all fours. Then, the silence of the night was crudely punctured by my yelp as the creature jumped on me.

Lol, nice.
Try being in the middle of the Colorado rockies, sleeping, only to awake with a baby bear cub in your tent. THAT'S terrifying. You have to wonder where the hell the mother is X_X
Stupid friend brought candy with us to camp and left the flap open, "because it was stuffy".  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:48 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm
Surprised by animal stories?
Uh.
My mother once stepped on a bat?

Also, I purpose that I have not seen zz in awhile because she is riding around on her bitchtruck.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:40 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

Lol, nice.
Try being in the middle of the Colorado rockies, sleeping, only to awake with a baby bear cub in your tent. THAT'S terrifying. You have to wonder where the hell the mother is X_X
Stupid friend brought candy with us to camp and left the flap open, "because it was stuffy".
eek

Did you hit your friend on the back of the head for being a dumbass? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 pm
cant sleep...  

wilykit_thundera

Romantic Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:15 am
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

Lol, nice.

Sort of related act of badass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm
*twirls?*  

zz1000zz
Crew

Tactical Wombat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm
You're not twirling, you're just rolling around on the floor, hoping no one will notice you're a raging alcoholic.

Well, sir. I notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm
I like Alcohol.  

Rose Patterned Twil

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 pm
twilightrosegarden
I like Alcohol.

i like u.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 pm
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

Lol, nice.
eek

No, my partrol decided that if he was to act that way on the first night, we should teach him a few lessons.
Let's just say he never woke up in the same place once, with shoes, or his coat.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

Lol, nice.
eek

No, my partrol decided that if he was to act that way on the first night, we should teach him a few lessons.
Let's just say he never woke up in the same place once, with shoes, or his coat.
Excellent administration of justice.....

Muahahahahahhahahaha....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games