Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm
*seeing no one else around except Icy, who appears to be too lost in her own thoughts to really notice he was asleep there, he decides to take this opportunity to sneak off to his quarters to shower... he definitely needed it. Carefully picking up Draa so he keeps quiet, he slips out of the main bar and into the office. After a few tries with the retina scanner and stifling obscenities, the bookcase opens and he makes his way downstairs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm
*finds herself where Ayami lost herself in thought and decides to retire for the day as well*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:22 pm
{{SORRY! We're getting hit with bad thunderstorms so my internet is wonky! Guess I'll send her to her place now before it goes back out}}

*blinking rapidly, she comes to from deep thought and looks around, seeing the bar empty. Sighing, she stands and stretches, picking her phone up and placing it back in her bag. Going to the espresso machine, she makes another mucho chocolate frozen drink and heads into the office. Scanning, she enters the passageway, walks down the stairs and through the corridor to her place*  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 pm
((No i'm sorry you're getting my storms from yesterday! gonk be safe! I got super busy anyway all the sudden. I'm heading out talk to you later!))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 pm
{{Don't worry about it, Ice. I really did need to shower rofl I had the distinct "haven't showered in a few days and was probably sweating" odor emanating from me. Oddly enough, the spouse didn't say anything o_O; }}  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm
*Walks into the MW through the front door and heads to the bar. She makes a Mojito, sits down and crosses her legs.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm
*returns to the main bar area, clean and freshly shaven. Going directly for the refrigerator, he pulls out a caffeine-free coke, then has a seat at one of the tables. As he opens his drink and props his feet up on the table, he speaks to Psyzapp without directly looking at her*
So... I take you weren't in the bar this morning...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm
No…I was here. *She sips her Mojito* I was engrossed in a conversation with Ayami…why do you ask? *She glances at TES.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:28 pm
*cough* er... no reason ninja I just think maybe someone might have been sleeping up here or something and you would have caught them ninja Maybe there wasn't. ninja *sips his coke and looks off to the side*  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:34 pm
*Walks slowly over to TES holding her Mojito as she speaks* Someone was sleeping up here? Perhaps a blue someone and his sidekick? *She has a seat on a chair next to TES. She puts her elbow on the table and rests her chin on it as she looks at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:40 pm
I'm not a sidekick scream
Um... no? ninja Why would I go and do something like that after having my face drawn on last time? That would be irresponsible!
I think "irresponsible" is actually your middle name...
tch...  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm
Yes…it would be wouldn't it. *She sits back in her chair and sips her Mojito casually.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 pm
*takes his feet off the table and stares at Psyzapp*
Are you trying say that I'm irresponsible?

She doesn't really have to -say- it...
Shut up, Draa stressed  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 pm
No…I didn't say that. I was agreeing with you. *Sips her Mojito.*

EDIT: You don't think I should agree with you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Oh.... well, alright then ninja *sips his coke*

*sits in awkward silence for a few moments*

He totally slept in the bar last night! He even drooled!
Snitch stressed
Pft... like you were really fooling anyone anyway rolleyes  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games