Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Nope…you need three. *Glances at Draa.* At least he's getting fattened up with all the pastries he's been eating. twisted *She grins wickedly.*

EDIT: Perhaps with Draa here we would only need two. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 pm

It... it's not fat! It's water weight! Honest! gonk You don't want to eat me! gonk I taste.... well, I'm rather delicious actually, but don't eat me! gonk I want to live! crying

... this is all starting to seem oddly familiar...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:48 pm

*She laughs at TES and winks at him. She then stares at Draa and points at him.* YOU had better behave and I MEAN IT. I've built and entire restaurant here and you could be on the menu. I'm quite an avid chef myself and I have an elaborate gourmet kitchen in my Quarters. You step one paw out of line and I'll get you. twisted
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 19 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm

*Walks into MW, looks around and heads over to Psyzapp and TES. He places his hand on the small of her back and leans over to give her a quick kiss on her cheek* Evening ... How is everyone tonight?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

*She grins broadly at Officer Dougherty.* We are just fine here my darling.

Say William, I wanted to speak with you about the Police Department. I remember you saying there was some sort of budget shortage and I wanted to know what the Department needs.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Siyo, Jabbress. Usstan kampi'un. crying
*lifts an eyebrow at Draa, then looks over at Psyzapp*
I think the pastry overload has made him soft.

What do you know? It's not like they've threatened to eat you before! gonk
Actually...
It's because I'm a clone, isn't it? gonk I should have just stayed downstairs. I'd rather put up with listening to Tes and Ryzan getting frisky with each other than end up in hassenpfeffer gonk
*cough*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 11 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:02 pm

*He raises an eyebrow at Draa's comments, then turns to Psyzapp* The budget shortage? I know they had to lay off a few of the lesser needed officers. Don't really think you could help with that though.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 pm

*She puts her arms around him.* I just want to help. I'm interested in what you do my love. I could make some calls and pull some strings.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 pm

hmm... I can see this is very quickly turning into a private conversation.
Maybe if you made yourself a little more interesting to talk to...
Maybe if you would practice a little less whining and a little more, "shut the hell up"... stressed
T'zarreth!
Fa'la zatoast!
Jlha'zen!
..... you didn't...
I did!
.... stressed *picks Draa up roughly by the scruff of his neck*
Nooo! I'm too young to die! crying
*flails around*
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 pm

*She lets go of Officer Dougherty and turns around to look at TES.* Did…did he just call you a Gnome? *She grins and tries her best not to laugh out loud.* lol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:22 pm

*He places his hands on her waist* That is really nice of you to want to help. Perhaps you could line up a monetary donation of sorts. If you call the main number for the front desk, they can transfer you to the proper person to talk to about this.

*He notices TES holding Draa by the scruff of his neck* TES, be careful there. It appears you are frightening Draa.

*He then turns his head to the side and releases a big yawn* Oh, excuse me. Had a long day today and I really should get some sleep soon.

Edited.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Me too…I've had quite a busy day. *She takes Officer Dougherty's hand.* Shall we? *She grins at him and then looks at TES.* You keep him in line TES.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 pm

I did!
*shakes Draa around a bit*
gonk *is rattled about and becomes disoriented* .... I... I think I'm going to be sick...
tch... let him be scared. I -want- him to be scared twisted
How are you guys just standing there when the room is spinning all crazy-like? gonk
Oops... might have caused some brain damage...
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

I think TES can handle this my darling. *She leads Officer Dougherty into her office and does all the proper security measures. She holds his arm as they walk down the corridor together and as they reach the blood red double doors, she pulls out her key from her cleavage. She crinkles up her nose briefly and grins at Officer Dougherty as she unlocks the door and they enter she makes sure it is locked. The dogs greet them and she heads into the bedroom. She gets undressed, gets into bed and flips on the faux stars as she waits for him.* heart

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 17 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 pm

*Stands and looks at TES with his arms crossed.* TES, I realize Draa can be a pain in the arse at times, but you'd best take care that the SPCA doesn't get word of this.

Yes, it's time to head on downstairs.
*He takes Psyzapp's hand and lets her lead him to the office. They go through the security scans and head on down to their quarters for the evening.*

(( Goodnight people! ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games