Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 am

Rawr...
Ok so first my mom makes a promise that she'll never tell me who I can and can't see or be friends with and then because of this little red headed lying attention seeking whore my mom doesn't trust this guy I like, and he's my ticket to winning All State! She met him for all of two minutes at our first choir concert together! She won't even give him a chance beccause his ex made up this story about him raping her. She then told me that it was all bullshit... she just wanted him to suffer. And then he is babysitting for a friend of mine. He has told me things that i knew my mom wouldn't even try to understand so I kept it to my self... then my friends mom, while knowing these things for a while, calls my mom and tells her everything and didn't give me a chance to explain! Me and her have been fighting ever since. She says that I can still talk to him cuz he can't rape me over txt...... SHE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!
My parents are divorced and I am really considering calling my dad and dragging them both to court to exchange custody for the next year... or just move out!

GRrrrrr
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Dear medical service provider who shall remain nameless,

You guys were in charge of filing claims. You told me as much, that's why you take my insurance card whenever I come visit you. So why'd you not file claim on last year's checkup until this June, resulting in a denial of claim from the company due to too much time having lapsed?

Way to go, guys. Way to go. Now I might have to cash scrounge to pay your slow butts off. This is exactly what me paying for insurance is supposed to render 'not happening' - me paying out of pocket for your services.

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Byaggha
Dear medical service provider who shall remain nameless,

You guys were in charge of filing claims. You told me as much, that's why you take my insurance card whenever I come visit you. So why'd you not file claim on last year's checkup until this June, resulting in a denial of claim from the company due to too much time having lapsed?

Way to go, guys. Way to go. Now I might have to cash scrounge to pay your slow butts off. This is exactly what me paying for insurance is supposed to render 'not happening' - me paying out of pocket for your services.

My husband had an MRI 2 years ago. They didn't bill insurance until this February, just before the cutoff. I think they are wondering why we aren't paying. ( We plan to pay, there's just other debts in front of it)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am

Apparently, if I have an opinion, I can't express it.

If I express disapproval of a certain director of the board, the entire office apparently can't trust me, even though he has stated that he would spend Imprint's money. a large portion which comes from the student body, to defend his personal honour.

He sued the satirical paper on campus for calling him an idiot. Who sues over someone calling someone an idiot?

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 am

Right, turbulence seems to be coming to a halt... not sure how I'll cope without a disaster every 5 minutes, but I should have more time for posting... as horrifying for everyone else as that is. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Our staff liaison had better come back from Jamaica real soon. Our president at our campus newspaper is totally out of touch with Canadian society.

I can understand if you're from the post-colonial states, world history is more skewed towards other things. But if you're going to claim that you went to school in Cambridge, then you have to understand certain things are totally inappropriate. So if one or more of your volunteers (namely your lead proof reader) start making Hitler and Nazi salutes and sayings, and then continue to do so in your "funny" staff photo, you really should know to draw the line.

Yes, the jokes referring to me as a "dicktator" in response for me becoming a director of a service was funny at first, but not when it carried on into the office, started to become more Nazi-like and started making me feel uncomfortable. You're a total idiot if you think that people making Nazi salutes are protected under freedom of speech, especially under Canadian hate laws. Yes, don't ban them from the office, but some sort of action should be taken. Especially when newbies see the lead doing such actions, and start copying them.

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm

I want to be clean again...... I hate septic tanks.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 am

Huff Post is great because of its open, inclusive atmosphere that allows many people of many origins and perspectives to participate, but Jesus Fuggin Chrix. Lately there has been a spat of racism and anti-religious hate that really makes me not want to read any more.

Today there is a White woman complaining because Native Americans are being meany pants and won't let her in on all their traditions and spirituality even though she REALLY REALLY likes it.

Yeah, you REALLY REALLY have respect and admiration for Natives and Native spirituality, SO LONG AS IT BENDS AND CHANGES TO SUIT YOU - AN OUTSIDER WITH NO RIGHT TO IT.

Thank Gods for the comment section.

Collowrath

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Collowrath, could I get a link? I looked for it, but Huffpo's layout is very...busy and cramped and confusing. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Calixti
Collowrath, could I get a link? I looked for it, but Huffpo's layout is very...busy and cramped and confusing. sweatdrop

Of course you can smile

As an update, although a majority of the comments seem to recognize the problem here, there are some quite vocal genocide-apologists and a lot of "they can't tell me no," going on, and I simply had to leave the discussion to prevent a SEA OF RAAAAAGE bursting forth upon them and to prevent any further degradation of my mental health today.

Feel free to have at it, guys.

Collowrath

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

ugh, i miss having the time to actually get on here. figuring out my beliefs has taken a backseat to trying to get a degree. rawr!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

My decidedly platonic not-boyfriend has been making very not-platonic appearances in definitely not-platonic ******** YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS.

crying

Calixti

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Calixti
My decidedly platonic not-boyfriend has been making very not-platonic appearances in definitely not-platonic ******** YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS.

crying

I know how you feel. <3

In other news, I have a tummy ache.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

So, someone finds out something about me, that they don't particularly believe. Their choice, that's fine with me. Surely a lot of things most people say isn't believable at all. So, she decides to tell their boyfriend, whom then he too yells at me saying the same thing she is. Liar, fake, etc...

Good things: I learned a lot of people suck, and I should be careful what information I give out.
I got more of a backbone now.

Bad things: About 300 people hate me now.

Aydenfyre

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games