Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm
I forgot how much fun vending was.

Tacks - 20k
Ironwood - 50k
Tasty ham - 50100  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm
Tidus Guado
So tired

You need a hot coffee injection stat!  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 pm
Jayce Reinhardt

Tacks - 20k
Ironwood - 50k
Tasty ham - 50100

i'm too slowpoke for vending o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Jayce Reinhardt

Tacks - 20k
Ironwood - 50k
Tasty ham - 50100

Sometimes people have auctions and since it's really late not many people catch them.

Just a matter of being the highest bidder then. I saw one person get a bag of petals for 1337.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:52 pm
Meromictic
Nah. That takes way too much time.

With posts, its easier to use the search feature.

Lol I knw you were a ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
AliceLoathesWonderland
Jayce Reinhardt

Tacks - 20k
Ironwood - 50k
Tasty ham - 50100

Sometimes people have auctions and since it's really late not many people catch them.

Just a matter of being the highest bidder then. I saw one person get a bag of petals for 1337.

One of my friends used to vend hard core. then he left.. he Gaia and comes back every 6 or so months to dump his vending spoils and his hoardes.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
I am shaking so bad.
A huge fight between my brother and his now ex friend just happened.
My brother broke the other guys face and then my brother was being held down by some other guy and got kicked in the face.
I had to go out there and say I'm calling the cops if they don't gtfo our property.

ffuuuuuck

There is blood evrywhere.

They'll be friends again in 3 days.

The vast majority of the fights I've been in have been with my friends, and let me tell you, I have a lot of fighting experience.

idk.. it was over a girl sorta.
My brother thought it was fun (only cause he was caning the other dude with knees to the face. Even with a black eye and a bleeding nose ;.;

Seeing as you'r a dude and you'vee fought.. what is it with guys and fighting? So many pretty faces get ruined

Basically, it's instinctual.

There are a number of reasons, but it all settles down into pack mentality. Fighting is a quick way to settle disputes to continue cohesive group structure in order to ensure survival amongst communal animals.

Basically, when a member of a group is acting out in a way that could cause the pack to be unable to secure food, the others put him in his place. While this exact situation doesn't arise with people, our instincts elicit the response.

Also, power disputes. While group of guys don't actually have alpha males, one member almost always has that role, usually decided upon something like who's house they hang out at, or who's car they're all in, or what ever. No one ever actually acknowledges it, but they'll usually look to one person specifically for approving group plans.

And then property. While the vast majority of men don't consciously think of a woman as their property, it's an instinctive concept that's hard wired into our DNA. If someone damages your property, or overtly hits on your girlfriend, they'll be expected to apologize or take some other sort of action like paying for the broken item. If they refuse, it can often lead to a fight.

And then there's just anger. All of the little things add up over time, so that when it finally comes to blows, it's usually about something stupid that neither party actually gives a damn about. These kind of disputes generally tend to resolve the quickest, they fight, and almost immediately reconcile.

I would also like to note that the same group cohesion reasons why men fight are the same reasons why many groups of women hate each other but still hang out. While men have instincts of aggression, women seem to have instincts of politics.

Of course, the reasons I listed were for men in a group, when dealing with an outside group it's usually either territorial or protective instincts that cause fights. These same instincts are actually considered the root cause of racism, BTW. They don't recognize members of what ever race as part of their group, and thus feel threatened by them being in what they consider their territory.

Once you get down to it, humans really act a whole hell of a lot more base on instinct than anyone really wants to believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic

when was i a ninja?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
I am shaking so bad.
My brother broke the other guys face and then my brother was being held down by some other guy and got kicked in the face.
I had to go out there and say I'm calling the cops if they don't gtfo our property.

ffuuuuuck

The vast majority of the fights I've been in have been with my friends, and let me tell you, I have a lot of fighting experience.

My brother thought it was fun (only cause he was caning the other dude with knees to the face. Even with a black eye and a bleeding nose ;.;

Seeing as you'r a dude and you'vee fought.. what is it with guys and fighting? So many pretty faces get ruined

There are a number of reasons, but it all settles down into pack mentality. Fighting is a quick way to settle disputes to continue cohesive group structure in order to ensure survival amongst communal animals.

Basically, when a member of a group is acting out in a way that could cause the pack to be unable to secure food, the others put him in his place. While this exact situation doesn't arise with people, our instincts elicit the response.

Also, power disputes. While group of guys don't actually have alpha males, one member almost always has that role, usually decided upon something like who's house they hang out at, or who's car they're all in, or what ever. No one ever actually acknowledges it, but they'll usually look to one person specifically for approving group plans.

And then property. While the vast majority of men don't consciously think of a woman as their property, it's an instinctive concept that's hard wired into our DNA. If someone damages your property, or overtly hits on your girlfriend, they'll be expected to apologize or take some other sort of action like paying for the broken item. If they refuse, it can often lead to a fight.

And then there's just anger. All of the little things add up over time, so that when it finally comes to blows, it's usually about something stupid that neither party actually gives a damn about. These kind of disputes generally tend to resolve the quickest, they fight, and almost immediately reconcile.

I would also like to note that the same group cohesion reasons why men fight are the same reasons why many groups of women hate each other but still hang out. While men have instincts of aggression, women seem to have instincts of politics.

Of course, the reasons I listed were for men in a group, when dealing with an outside group it's usually either territorial or protective instincts that cause fights. These same instincts are actually considered the root cause of racism, BTW. They don't recognize members of what ever race as part of their group, and thus feel threatened by them being in what they consider their territory.

Once you get down to it, humans really act a whole hell of a lot more base on instinct than anyone really wants to believe.

so it's basically a primal instinct?
that makes sense, i guess. i don't like it, it is rather traumatising.
but i dont deal well with agression in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic

when was i a ninja?

i dunno. you smell like ninja  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
I am shaking so bad.

ffuuuuuck

I don't like to fight, but it happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:03 am
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
ROMVLVS
AliceLoathesWonderland
I am shaking so bad.

ffuuuuuck

I don't like to fight, but it happens.

i like professional fighting.
my ex used to do mma cage fighting.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 am
one of my best friends is an undefeated female MMA cage fighter

she's got some fine a** calves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am
Prince Ichi
one of my best friends is an undefeated female MMA cage fighter

she's got some fine a** calves.

i bet =o

i want her >.>  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 am
herro~
I think I'm gonna sit here until RIGs open tonight twisted

anyone ever notice that no one calls them CIs?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games