Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 am
Daniel listened to Dame and started to shake his head at what he heard. He wanted to tell her no, that wasn't it. He couldn't stand the sound of her angry. Inside it felt wrong, as if something lay a razor's width away from being lost, and would be his fault. He started to reach towards her. He wanted to say something, anything. Instead, he yelped.

"Ahh! What the...?"

Dropping the green stone to the floor, Daniel rubbed at the hand that had been holding it. There was blood. Only a small bit, and it went away almost instantly, but it had been there.

"That bloody thing just cut me. Well, maybe not cut, but it felt like a pinch."

Looking between Dame and the stone in confusion, Daniel suddenly jumps back as one side of the stone flipped open as if on a hinge. The next moment, the image of a woman coalesced above the stone. She had fiery red hair, pulled back and done up in a tight bun, and green eyes that seemed to be as deep as the emerald he had dropped. The image was obviously not to scale, as it barely came up to his knees. Daniel could only stare dumbstruck, and point at it. Then the woman began to speak.

"If you are seeing this then the delivery system has done its job. You've been injected with an inhibitor of sorts, to limit your activities to the immediate vicinity of your current location. We're told it should be effective long enough, though we still don't understand why that makes a difference."

At this, the woman looks off to one side, as if looking at someone else. She reacts to something and then rolls her eyes as she holds up a piece of paper to read.

"Fine. Okay. Messsage in a bottle of similar quantity horse heaven. What? This is ridiculous even for..." The image fades and the room is silent once more. The stone is 'closed' again, and for all examinations, is nothing but stone.

Daniel's pointing finger and jaw both have gone slack, as he looks over to dame.

"I should uh, probably leave. This too much for one day. Or two weeks, or whatever. Nothing is making since. And now, everything I have learned in the past twenty-four hours, would seem to indicate and that I'm dangerous somehow. I sorry for getting you mixed up in this. I'll just...leave."

Daniel slowly picks up the stone, much like one might pick up a possibly deadly insect, and slides it into a pocket in his vest. With an sad and apologetic look at Dame, he heads for the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm
rolleyes -dame crosses her arms and gives him a dry look- Seriously? Don't walk away like a dejected puppy. You are better than that. rolleyes

-she points lividly at the place where the stone was- And just what the hell was that? Princess Leia?! If I had known I was carrying around R2D2 I mighta done things differently! stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm
-during breakfast, the boys were in their own, yet similar little world, mulling over past experiences and the things Mama T had told them. Although Horne and Stubbs were up to date on the story of Liv, they still took it as hard as he did while listening. To know that she endured such pains and secretly hid the truth from them made him, along with Horne and Stubbs, feel a multitude of emotions. Mama T sat and watched over the boys as they ate in silence, sipping her tea. As usual, her own breakfast consisted of tea and fruit, something she'd done for as long as she could remember.

Though she was far in age, Mama T still watched her figure and took pride in her appearance. Her long silver hair was always swept up into a loose but neat bun on top of her head, with a decorative comb placed on the side of it. Her soulful brown eyes were framed by a set of square cut glasses that hung from a rose gold chain. Draped in one of her many cashmere shawls, her eggplant linen pantsuit matched it perfectly. And to top off her signature look, she wore her diamond set of studs, necklace, bracelet and ring that Liv gave her for her 50th birthday, along with her wedding set from her deceased beloved.

After Camille cleared the table, Horne jumped up and followed her into the kitchen to help. Stubbs just shook his head and rolled his eyes, knowing just how Horne was going to help. Deciding to busy himself as well, Stubbs stands and kisses Mama T on the cheek, heading into the den area to find something to do. Looking up, he once again finds Mama T watching him and waiting for him to ask his next set of questions. Sighing, he held his head and spoke-

I still don't understand why Liv did what she did, but there's nothing I can do about that now. Those were her wishes, and I'm sure I'll accept that, one of these days. Is...is there a gravesite to visit her?

-placing a perfectly manicured hand out, she motions for him to move closer to her. Once he was sitting beside her, holding her hand, she answered him-

Trust me, it won't take you long to understand where she was coming from when Liv left to live out the rest of her days in what little peace she could hold on to. The one thing she could not tolerate, loathe with such distain that it angered her whenever she'd think about it, was to never be put into a box. Liv never wanted anyone to judge her, pity her, befriend her, or anything of the sort b/c of her condition. She never wanted to be labeled. So no, there is no grave marking her departure. Her last wish was to be cremated and spread to the winds, to forever travel the world and be in every aspect of life. The next garden you pass, the next body of water you see, the next sapling sprouting from the ground, may very well be our Liv making life as she always did-beautiful.

-squeezing Mama T's hand, he let a small smile come through at that, knowing that was something Liv would come up with. Patting his hand, she sighed and finished her tea, calling for Camille. Hearing hushed giggles, seconds later the young woman walks in, face a bit flushed. Peering over the rims of her glasses at her face, Mama T cocked an eyebrow at her in the slightest of ways before looking away. Flushing this time from embarrassment, she clears the teapot and accessories from the table quickly, rushing back into the kitchen. Just as quickly, Horne was then pushed from the kitchen, the words "trouble" and "job" following him on the way out. Looking at the two sitting at the table, Horne smirked and walked into the den area where Stubbs was-

Some things never change, no matter how much I pray they will. But if my boys changed, then what would I have to worry over? Or -read-?

-with that last statement, she looked back at him, a knowing look in her eyes-

Well, since you're hesitating, I'll just answer you then. V left a week after Liv's funeral, V being the one that was to spread her ashes out. She was also to take Lo into her custody, but she declined. V said that she'd take Lo and spend some time with her, but she'd eventually find Lo a good home, or have her placed back into the wildlife. That was four months ago. I haven't heard from or seen V and Lo since then. But if I had to guess as to where she was, I'd have to say somewhere there was a lot of water. -chuckles- V always had a thing for water. Look, there's nothing more you can do here. Do not mourn for one second about Liv. No "shoulda, coulda, woulda's" or "if, and, or buts". Liv -knew- you all loved her and she loved you all just as equally, if not more. There was no bad blood, no unfinished business, ....well, for Stubbs there is. -sighs- I do hope he finds it in him one day to forgive himself for never telling Liv how he felt, although she knew it but would never lead on as to such.

Your unfinished business is with Genevieve. You need to find her and bring her back from whatever brink she's teetering on right now. You two need each other, it's always been that way. And I'm not talking as in -air quotes- "being" together. You're family, you're all she's got and vice versa. I told V the same thing before she left, but she wasn't ready to hear it. She was still hurt, and with Liv's situation added on top.....-shakes head- Just as stubborn as ever. Once her heart heals, she'll be as right as rain. But she needs to know that you're not going anywhere, that her home hasn't been uprooted from her. -takes his hands in hers- Whatever it is that you have with this woman in your life, just make sure it doesn't override the other aspects of your life. Being as clingy as you've become doesn't replace what's missing, my dear. Rest up, you've got more traveling coming up.

-at the mention of dame, he inwardly groans. He hadn't seen or talked to her since that Monday night. He decided to give her a quick call once Mama T was done with him. A few minutes later, he was standing outside by his bike, looking at his phone very puzzled. For the third time, he read the text message from dame that popped up when he turned his phone on, and it still made no sense to him.
Flame's Text dame
FYI, in case you didn't know, my quarters at MW will be empty of everything aside your things by the end of the week. - dame
Once he started making his head hurt, he shook it and dialed dames number, listening to it ring. When it rolled over to voicemail, his brow furrowed slightly. Hanging up, he shot her a text before going back inside to figure out just what in hell happened since he'd been gone and to try and get some sleep-

text to dame
What the hell is going on? Why are you leaving? What happened? Have I done something?

-over the next two days, the boys spent their time coming up with a search plan for Icy. There were several places in mind that she could be in as far as bodies of water went, and they were dividing them up into two. During that time, he'd also sent dame a few more unasnwered texts, and could only come to the conclusion that she'd left MW and him. Feeling as though he's being split right down the middle, he tries to check his emotions until he has Icy back where she needs to be. Packed and ready, the men head off in their own directions, him alone on his bike to check the Southern coastline, Horne and Stubbs in his car to check the Eastern coastline-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Daniel stopped and looked back at Dame. His face still seemed dejected, but he had stopped walking.

"Okay, first, remind me to brush on all these obviously cultural references you keep making. It's making everything all the more confusing in my head. And second, I have no idea what that is.", he said pointing at the stone now on the floor. "Or who that was. Or what the heck she was talking about."
Daniel scrubbed his hands over his faces and eyes, groaning to himself. Finally he stumbled forward and let himself fall face first onto Dame's bed. He continued to talk, his voice muffled by the linens and matress.

"I don't know what's going on. I don't know why I lost time, or black out alot. I don't even know who I really am."
Daniel yelled into the blankets, but being muffled, it came out little more than a loud groan.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:25 pm
"Well, you just let it all out, okay? I'll stand here and buff my nails for a moment. After you are through with your existential crisis," she examines her nails, blowing on them and rubbing them on her shirt, "then we shall move on from there, now shant we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm
Daniel rolls over, staring up at the ceiling, a lost look in his eyes.

"Oh? Very well then. I'll just place this extra puzzle of my existence off to the side. It's just that in the two weeks of memory that I have, and apparently four weeks having actually passed, I've fallen from an impossible height, gotten stuck in improbable places, been shot, blown-up, and now injected."

Rolling his head to one side Daniel looks up at Dame.

"Don't suppose you have any ideas where we should start? Because frankly, my brain is starting to hurt from all this."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:13 pm
neutral confused "...Injected?" she sits on the edge of the bed, near the foot, looking down at him concerned, "What do you mean 'injected'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Daniel raises an eyebrow at Dame's remarks.

"Uh, the pinch? The message?"
Daniel gestures towards the stone on the floor.

"That thing poked me, then the redhead said I had been injected with an inhibitor. Whatever that's supposed to be about."

Daniel props up on his elbows on the bed, looking at the stone. His brow furrowing in thought.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 pm
"Hm. Ah, yes, that," dame stares at the floor where the stone is, contemplative. She crosses her arms, rests one elbow on an arm and taps her lips with her index finger, crossing on leg over the other. "Hmm...."

She is quiet a few long seconds. Then suddenly she slaps her hands against her thighs and stands, "Well, I imagine we might want to find out what you have been injected with, shant we?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:47 pm
Daniel looks up at Dame with a concerned expression as he too slowy gets to his feet.

"And how would we manage that? I can't exactly stroll up to a nurse here and ask, could. Hello. Remember me, the not really loopy fellow with the penchant for causing trouble? Yes well I managed to sneak into your facility and all its security measures without making so much as a blip. But al that aside, could you draw some of my blood and run all the tests you can think of?"

Daniel rubs at his temples.

"Ah, who am I kidding? That whole shabang sounds nuts even to me. It might even make them reconsider their initial diagnosis on me. Readmit on the spot."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 pm
"No, it would go a little something like this," she holds up her thumb and index finger like a phone to her ear and mouth, "Hello, bandaidd, yes, this is your damey-doo. I need some services ASAP," dame gets teary-eyed and her voice breaking and getting more high-pitched, "I....I think something is wrong with my friend here in the looneybin and I need your help, please!!! crying Oh banddy, please help me!! The address is -insert address here- As soon as you can banddy!! Bring your syringe!!!! Yes, the big one! gonk crying cry " She 'closes' her 'phone' and grins at him big, tears being completey fake, eyebrow raise in deviousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 pm
Daniel slowly raises an eyebrow at Dame's act, even mouthing silently to himself. Damey-doo? When she finishes and grins at him, he returns the smile, but somewhat quizzically.

"Okay, so only one question with that I guess. Who's banddy? Or bandaidd, or whatever? And why woudl they let her in?"

Daniel pauses for a moment as he thinks to himself briefly.

"Okay, so that was two questions, but I pose them none the less."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm
"Banddy is a nurse, why wouldn't they let her in?" xd dame grins in triumph. "No one can refuse banddy, she's just so damn cute. stare And she has a way of getting in anyway. stressed "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm
Daniel ponders for a moment, then shrugs his shoulders.

"Worth a shot I guess. Um, pun not intended. Better than trying to sneak me back out of here at any rate."

Daniel shifts his shoulders again, and looks down at his bare chest under the vest.

"Uh, in the mean time, I don't suppose you have an extra shirt I could borrow. It's getting a little cool in here."

Finally, his sly grin returns.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm
dame looks down at her 5'4" frame, back over at Daniel, then back at herself, "Honey, I know I might have muscle," she places her hands on her hips, "But my shirts still ain't gonna fit your frame. You'll have to wrap up in a blanket or something until I can steal you a scrub top."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games