Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i will take me longer to finish this off then normal x.x
unless i put it on youtube and you listen unknowingly
yah doens't help with stalkers. Or weird PM'ers I thought changing my account would end that! Nooo.
XD OK havn't told you this kind of funny. I put my avia into the arena with main goal to make people laugh because it's all about the discription and i tried to make it funny. Anyways it shows up on monday ^^
Aww~ you're depriving yourself.
Twice at one time?
It doesn't help if you return to the same places and then claim stake to all of the power the old account held. :B
XD Well... I guess I'll have to check out the arena next week then. PX I really haven't looked in there in... a couple months.
I had to work the next day!
*nod nod*
hush you. Stop being right u.u
really I go in when i'm on the need for gold...but other then that. It's funny @.@
Okay, then that's drinking responsibly. x]
@.@ I don't think I'd listen to that.
~.^
Yeah, but~ lately... the poll gold is being granted from the posting gold. <.< I've stopped taking polls. XD; I'm going to start expecting something good now...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:13 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o.o yes not good to mix those up or put them together.
"katie why did you wear a tutu to work?" "to make you ask questions ~.^"
I think thats how it worked out for me ^^;
I started to watch japanese TV on youtube and I don't understand a word of it but it's funny XD
Night.
Exactly~
"...Okay then. So why are you also carrying that hammer?"
I'm glad it worked then. :3
Ah~ the things you find on youtube. :3

Well i hope the girl doens't think you some weird person now ^^;
"you didn't get the memo? it's hammer day....cha"
I am too ^___^
@.@ I watched a lot of it actuallly.It was interesting in a ' i don't know what in the heck your saying' sort of way.
No~ it all worked out. We even hung out together after class. So~ I must not have been too weird. Or maybe I was. PX
"Oh... ..."
^^
:3 I've seen some of that. It's always very... lost in translation. XD; There was even a show on TV that would point out the top 20 internet videos of the week... So I saw a lot of it there too. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:22 pm
OMEHGWD We can step on rugs now!
-froclicks off to BUY a rug-
XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:17 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
yes to have it be united! this could be an epic!
playing tic tac toe? good^^
and you don't feel so bad about yourself 'yeah i have it hard but look at that person they can't even speak proper english!'
that or they don't get on as much. Like i didn't know how much shoubi actually logged on until i started PMing her O:
do think think if your a stalker you have to be 24/7 like benny is?
Looking at it now, the towers sure got bigger. o.o
;P
XD I just wonder what they're like offline, because a lot of them act so much differently when offline.
I can't tell from that sentence whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
No. But I imagined these people would be, if they claim to be great anime fans, are dethroned and then want to learn all they can from you. PX
yeah because I started drinking cranberry juice XD
^^;
I met one of them once and then I ran away.
really?
oh if they have seen everything i have then yes they would know a lot but I don't own everything...just 3/4ths of it. I use to go down the isles in jappanese stores and made sure i knew or read one title on the shelf.
XD And I was busy wokring on.. stuff. So~ t'was also nice of you to come up with new topics and~ pretty much carry the conversation. PX
Really? o.O
I mean, does she log on more or less often than you thought? ^^;;
That um~ sounds like an odd thing to do to me. ;3
And~ *laughs* I was just piling on pretty items and came in here to find that... it looks like I copied your current outfit. XD;;
Well you have gotten so good at it *twiddles thumbs*the dynamics hae changed since we first met :/
yes, you have never met one of those short hand gaia people in real life? Golly gee keep it up!
More then I thought. Well she's in Brizel right know so i don't know if her logging on is form boardum/free time or something else.
When have I ever been normal?
*points* you just want to be like me admit it! I need new items I'm repeating outfits a bit too much.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:22 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i will take me longer to finish this off then normal x.x
unless i put it on youtube and you listen unknowingly
yah doens't help with stalkers. Or weird PM'ers I thought changing my account would end that! Nooo.
XD OK havn't told you this kind of funny. I put my avia into the arena with main goal to make people laugh because it's all about the discription and i tried to make it funny. Anyways it shows up on monday ^^
Aww~ you're depriving yourself.
Twice at one time?
It doesn't help if you return to the same places and then claim stake to all of the power the old account held. :B
XD Well... I guess I'll have to check out the arena next week then. PX I really haven't looked in there in... a couple months.
*nod nod*
really I go in when i'm on the need for gold...but other then that. It's funny @.@
~.^
Yeah, but~ lately... the poll gold is being granted from the posting gold. <.< I've stopped taking polls. XD; I'm going to start expecting something good now...
You herd her kids! *is almost done with her 64 oz container* >.> <.<
yeah knowingly but I was talking about unknoingly!
What can I say? I'm a kangaru
you stop taking polls? @.@

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:28 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
o.o yes not good to mix those up or put them together.
"katie why did you wear a tutu to work?" "to make you ask questions ~.^"
I think thats how it worked out for me ^^;
I started to watch japanese TV on youtube and I don't understand a word of it but it's funny XD
Night.
Exactly~
"...Okay then. So why are you also carrying that hammer?"
I'm glad it worked then. :3
Ah~ the things you find on youtube. :3

I am too ^___^
@.@ I watched a lot of it actuallly.It was interesting in a ' i don't know what in the heck your saying' sort of way.
No~ it all worked out. We even hung out together after class. So~ I must not have been too weird. Or maybe I was. PX
"Oh... ..."
^^
:3 I've seen some of that. It's always very... lost in translation. XD; There was even a show on TV that would point out the top 20 internet videos of the week... So I saw a lot of it there too. XD;;

Or maybe that's a good personality....think about it.
"*runs*" Today I told my boss I didn't need to work as much and less hours would be great if she had to. So I don't work sunday 8]
All my family and friends are wondering why I havn't glued myself to my laptop yet ^^'
Wow that's sooo american! I love it... The thing with it is they choose the best moments to go to commerical @.@ your like 'wait he was about to do a backflip into the other guys arms!'

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:29 pm
Kohana Ichibana
XD
*raises rug prices by 15g* >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^;
really?
oh if they have seen everything i have then yes they would know a lot but I don't own everything...just 3/4ths of it. I use to go down the isles in jappanese stores and made sure i knew or read one title on the shelf.
XD And I was busy working on.. stuff. So~ t'was also nice of you to come up with new topics and~ pretty much carry the conversation. PX
Really? o.O
And~ *laughs* I was just piling on pretty items and came in here to find that... it looks like I copied your current outfit. XD;;
Well you have gotten so good at it *twiddles thumbs*the dynamics hae changed since we first met :/
yes, you have never met one of those short hand gaia people in real life? Golly gee keep it up!
More then I thought. Well she's in Brizel right know so i don't know if her logging on is form boardum/free time or something else.
*points* you just want to be like me admit it! I need new items I'm repeating outfits a bit too much.
I'd sure hope so. I mean, not changing after more than a year would be so boring. D;
Actually, no I haven't. And~ I suppose it would be good to keep it that way, yeah.
She's in Brazil? Fun stuff. O:
You bring up a good point there. PX
Oh!~ Of course I've changed since then... but.. everything was the same except for the hand items, I had on a gold shirt and then a guitar and birds around my neck instead of stars~ and minus dancer cuffs of course. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:33 pm
Kohana Ichibana
XD
I was happy to read that. <3
I can now walk on my cheap starter rug intead of treading carefully around it~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:36 pm
sdrawkcab
Kohana Ichibana
XD
I was happy to read that. <3
I can now walk on my cheap starter rug intead of treading carefully around it~
takes 'don't walk on the rug' to a whole new level  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod*
~.^
yeah knowingly but I was talking about unknoingly!
>3 Nice. I actually haven't had the time to drink any today~
I don't do many things unkowingly. Or atleast not that I know of. :B
!O: Cute! I've never met a kangaroo before. :3
It makes my gold drop faster. u.u

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^;
really?
XD And I was busy working on.. stuff. So~ t'was also nice of you to come up with new topics and~ pretty much carry the conversation. PX
Really? o.O
I'd sure hope so. I mean, not changing after more than a year would be so boring. D;
Actually, no I haven't. And~ I suppose it would be good to keep it that way, yeah.
She's in Brazil? Fun stuff. O:
You bring up a good point there. PX
Oh!~ Of course I've changed since then... but.. everything was the same except for the hand items, I had on a gold shirt and then a guitar and birds around my neck instead of stars~ and minus dancer cuffs of course. u.u
I know! it's like dancing pengins...once you have seen it on marry poppins nothing can really complair.
they talk fast but what they say means nothing.
Aww you spelt it right. How cute. Yeah I asked her what they do for fun and she said play dance dance revolution XD
Well there was that one day when I wore pink...and wore make-up O:
darn those dancer cuffs. It's inhumane for females to be cut off without the cuffs!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I am too ^___^
"Oh... ..."
^^

"*runs*" Today I told my boss I didn't need to work as much and less hours would be great if she had to. So I don't work sunday 8]
All my family and friends are wondering why I havn't glued myself to my laptop yet ^^'
Wow that's sooo american! I love it... The thing with it is they choose the best moments to go to commerical @.@ your like 'wait he was about to do a backflip into the other guys arms!'
Or maybe not. XD
In circles? ;P Ooo~ fun stuff. And a weekend day off. o: nice. :]
I'm wondering the same thing. :B
XD <3 But that's TV for ya~
Anyway *looks at the time and then at the pile of work and back to the time again* I'll continue this tomorrow. u.u G'night.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:47 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nod nod*
~.^
yeah knowingly but I was talking about unknowingly!
>3 Nice. I actually haven't had the time to drink any today~
I don't do many things unkowingly. Or atleast not that I know of. :B
!O: Cute! I've never met a kangaroo before. :3
It makes my gold drop faster. u.u
if I have too much my thoat hurts ^^;
i think that's the point of doing it without knowing :/
Really? It was one of my nicknames as a kid. Since then I had an interest in them. Anyways their migration cycle is in a circle ^^
um I guess you know what is best n.n

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:53 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I am too ^___^
"Oh... ..."
^^

Or maybe not. XD
In circles? ;P Ooo~ fun stuff. And a weekend day off. o: nice. :]
I'm wondering the same thing. :B
XD <3 But that's TV for ya~
Anyway *looks at the time and then at the pile of work and back to the time again* I'll continue this tomorrow. u.u G'night.

Well you must of done something right ^^
No XD Away before they realize I was lieing. She was all worried about making sure eveyone was working while not over staffing the place. I like the time off so I was more then willing.
I have to get past the blinding relization first ....cha
*nod nod* i'm happy i don't have to go though the commericals XD
Work hard young one! >3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games