Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

IY_and_MCR
twilightrosegarden
Macabre_Cogitation
twilightrosegarden
IY_and_MCR
I have cleverly avoided the need to carry things around by never going anywhere, or doing anything.
I only have one pocket, to carry my Veronicas

But you have to have at least one more pocket for Veronica's laptop.

You underestimate the size of my pockets

It's practically a pouch.

She lets me call her 'my joey' and feed her from a bottle on nights when I do her homework
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 am

Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
My pockets are like black holes.

No matter how large or small, all matter in the universe ends up in there. Absolutely everything, including python vertabrae.

You know I have that same problem, its a b***h when looking for something, I have a theory about that though.

Certain pockets are transdemensionally linked to the universe known as 'bag world', bag world is indeed a "pocket" universe where all items ever put into a bag of holding or in the case of the real world... a pocket, are held in a state of quasi-existence until removed with by a random chance. Theoretically bag world is smaller then the real world, but due to spacial distortion created by an incidental L-Space environment, its more dense then our world, meaning it would be possible, if one gained access to bag world, to travel to all other bag world portals and arrive at any desired location.

Yes I am aware I just probably made myself the biggest geek here by refferencing DnD, Nodwick, Knights of the Dinner Table and Discworld, whilst applying my own analogies and theories.

I thought everyone knew about bags of holding... though I perfer Dorktower to Knights of the Dinner Table myself.

*wanders back off in odd obscurity*

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 am

lurichan
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
My pockets are like black holes.

No matter how large or small, all matter in the universe ends up in there. Absolutely everything, including python vertabrae.

You know I have that same problem, its a b***h when looking for something, I have a theory about that though.

Certain pockets are transdemensionally linked to the universe known as 'bag world', bag world is indeed a "pocket" universe where all items ever put into a bag of holding or in the case of the real world... a pocket, are held in a state of quasi-existence until removed with by a random chance. Theoretically bag world is smaller then the real world, but due to spacial distortion created by an incidental L-Space environment, its more dense then our world, meaning it would be possible, if one gained access to bag world, to travel to all other bag world portals and arrive at any desired location.

Yes I am aware I just probably made myself the biggest geek here by refferencing DnD, Nodwick, Knights of the Dinner Table and Discworld, whilst applying my own analogies and theories.

I thought everyone knew about bags of holding... though I perfer Dorktower to Knights of the Dinner Table myself.

*wanders back off in odd obscurity*

No some people don't grasp basic thaumaturgical physics.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:08 pm

wow so many posts!!!!!!!!!!:O

8GothicGirl9

8GothicGirl9

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:09 pm

whohoo! who ever goes t my school, lets get ready 4 the masqurade ball!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Bet I can trump everyone else's costume.

Rellik San
Crew

8GothicGirl9

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:19 am

do i somewhat lok like sakura??/
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm

8GothicGirl9
do i somewhat lok like sakura??/
Based on this, I'd say no.

(Joking. razz )

Henneth Annun
Captain

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Greetings and salutations strangers
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:04 am

No one can trump my costume.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 am

Macabre_Cogitation
No one can trump my costume.
You know who I bet would?

The Heidelberg Monkey would. Just wait until he gets his creative wheels turning, he is deadly.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:20 am

*leaks pepsi all over the floor*

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 am

My friends tried to get me drunk at Disneyland on my 21st birthday yesterday.
That is all.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Hyena_Queen
That is all.
Disneyland??

Come on woman, you're 21! Disneyland....ugh. *rolls eyes*

Henneth Annun
Captain

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:47 pm

XWraith_LordX
Hyena_Queen
That is all.
Disneyland??

Come on woman, you're 21! Disneyland....ugh. *rolls eyes*

You'd have to know me on a very personal level to know how perfect that was for me.
It was the last weekend of the beer wine and food festival while we were there...we got to meet Guy Fieri...I don't know who that is but my friend flipped out....it was lots of drinking and random fun.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games